individual and collective consciousness

1 hour ago, Jonas Long said:

I offer brevity as an alternative.  I offer conversation as an alternative.  I offer listening to people and paying attention to them as an alternative.  I offer self reflection as an alternative.  I offer a slight pause, not taking everything as an attack as an alternative.  I have so many alternatives to offer.

Yes this this this this. Thank you for saying this. I wish people did more of this. Being in a community should be about conversations, growth, listening and reflecting and being able to bring others on board. 

I have been gaslighted so much that I have lost my identity. I have been strawmanned and continuously bashed non stop to the point I lost my own opinion and felt completely ambushed. That's not a conversation, that's an attempt to control the narrative and completely hijack my freedom for another person's ego. I am bewildered because I had been suffering so much I didn't see it. Then it came on like a tsunami.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

33 minutes ago, Reena said:

Yes this this this this. Thank you for saying this. I wish people did more of this. Being in a community should be about conversations, growth, listening and reflecting and being able to bring others on board. 

I have been gaslighted so much that I have lost my identity. I have been strawmanned and continuously bashed non stop to the point I lost my own opinion and felt completely ambushed. That's not a conversation, that's an attempt to control the narrative and completely hijack my freedom for another person's ego. I am bewildered because I had been suffering so much I didn't see it. Then it came on like a tsunami.

Jonas Long is playing the victim now?  Wow!  Just when I thought I've seen everything.  You guys are keeping the pot stirred but I'm very close to refusing to take the bait anymore.  This is getting ridiculous.  Holy Moly.  I see through these games.  It is suffering because it's ongoing.  Stirring the pot creates suffering and division.  It's pointless political drama that one has to deal with but one also holds their nose whilst doing so too.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Jonas Long is playing the victim now?  Wow!  Just when I thought I've seen everything.  You guys are keeping the pot stirred but I'm very close to refusing to take the bait anymore.  This is getting ridiculous.  Holy Moly.  

To be clear, not playing the victim, and nobody suggested I was. 

Edited by Jonas Long

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Jonas Long is playing the victim now?  Wow!  Just when I thought I've seen everything.  You guys are keeping the pot stirred but I'm very close to refusing to take the bait anymore.  This is getting ridiculous.  Holy Moly.  

Stop quoting me. People are stirring the pot because a psychopath has decided to create his pot here and we are all too tired dealing with it. It's horrendous. It's like a mafia. The language used is gangsterish and threatening. This shouldn't be tolerated at all. This is super controlling and not a civil way to have a conversation.  I do not endorse this at all. I agree with Jonas Long regarding self reflection 

I'm clueless as to how I missed all the red flags. I just misread so much.. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

@Jonas Long

6 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

To be clear, not playing the victim, and nobody suggested I was. 

That person should be kept on ignore please. It's just not healthy or the person needs to be dogged enough so that they stop pushing. 

Only two options. 

Nobody is wishing to play victim. People are simply voicing what they think is delusional. 

Just now, Jonas Long said:

I'm good lol I wouldn't wanna miss any insights.  So I can make notes of them.

You are brave actually. I didn't realize till now. I would never be able to keep my cool if I were you. 

2 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

It is just funny if you don't take it personally.  Like Mandy said about the JP video.

Take notice of this extremely insensitive thread.  You should hide this.  If you hide this thread, my respect will go up for you measurably.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

10 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I appreciate Phil and Mandy's attitude of letting reality be what it is.  That's really truth.  You have to let the chips fall where they may.  Life is long.  These disputes are relatively short.  Loyalties are mixed, naturally.  But to be able to see what's what gives a person the information they need to make up their own mind.  

I think it's not so much a case of loyalties but a case of "the good" being finally voiced.  When it was walked out on before.  A natural reordering from an unnatural prior ordering.  The good can only be walked out on for so long.  The good of heart can only take so much BS.  It twists you up inside and it's a relief to finally find goodness in the trash heap of shallow intent.

Queen of Swords.  Autumn Goddess.  Truth rises.  

Just now, Jonas Long said:

It is just funny if you don't take it personally.  Like Mandy said about the JP video.

It depends on the context. If someone said to you that they will launch a defamation case on you in court, then you can't exactly take it as non personal. Suddenly everything becomes fearful and personal and anxiety inducing. 

It's gaslighting to the worst extreme I have seen in my life. I will say that on my personal scale of narcissism (and I have met many public figures, friends and my exes combined, I have dealt with and tried to work around a lot narcissists especially my past work bosses) and I have to say that this is hands down the worst example and form and intensity of narcissism I have come across. If narcissism is scaled on level 1 to level 10 where level 1 is the highest, then I'll rate this as level 3. Some degree of narcissism exists in everyone but this is off the charts. I have never seen anything like this. I will try to distance myself from it because it almost shook me. 

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

I think I agree with this.  The good is an unfolding as much as it is a static thing.  But I think we need to pay attention to facts and evidence too so we stay grounded on some level.  

No none needs to do anything just shut up bro oh my fucking god 

for coding & software engineering services message me on discord

1 minute ago, Reena said:

It depends on the context. If someone said to you that they will launch a defamation case on you in court, then you can't exactly take it as non personal. Suddenly everything becomes fearful and personal and anxiety inducing. 

It's gaslighting to the worst extreme I have seen in my life. I will say that on my personal scale of narcissism (and I have met many public figures, friends and my exes combined, I have dealt with and tried to work around a lot narcissists especially my past work bosses) and I have to say that this is hands down the worst example and form and intensity of narcissism I have come across. If narcissism is scaled on level 1 to level 10 where level 1 is the highest, then I'll rate this as level 3. Some degree of narcissism exists in everyone but this is off the charts. I have never seen anything like this. I will try to distance myself from it because it almost shook me. 

Seriously, don't worry about that, it'll never happen.  

2 hours ago, Jonas Long said:

Seriously, don't worry about that, it'll never happen.  

Are you a lawyer?  If i were Leo Gura  I would sue you, but I notice you took down all your videos you made regarding him.  Good for you.  That was probably smart on your end.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Phil @Mandy  @Proserpina @Jonas Long

I think threatening someone with legal lawsuit or any kind of threat, verbal/physical or rape threat should be against forum guidelines. The user @Joseph Maynorhas constantly been using the language of legal threats throughout the thread. It caused me tremendous amount of stress and anxiety in the past 24 hours. If he can't take criticism tell him to stay off the forum but he has no right to come to a community and start threatening to sue anyone who disagrees with him. I think it's also a violation of his legal license because it's been misused to silence and threaten ordinary people and I see this as abuse of power and legal license. Licenses are given to legal and paralegal professionals to help people and not to misuse and abuse to threaten the public. This is similar to how cops threaten people with false arrests. This behavior is absolutely not okay and it gave me non stop panic attacks. Now he is threatening to sue another user @Jonas Long. I feel like the user @Joseph Maynor is trying to threaten everyone's safety on this forum. @Proserpina stated earlier that he threatened her as well during their relationship. Now if it's outside the forum it's private. But on the forum, the guidelines need to apply to threats. I think you guys need to tell the user @Joseph Maynor to stop creating fear through threats. Please tell this user to act civil with others and stop with the threats. He is exhibiting some unwanted aggression. Not acceptable at all. There is freedom of speech and people want to  criticize him they can. 

@Joseph Maynor stop calling me Preety India. That's not my name. My real name is Reena and I'm a real human being and not your target. I'm fed up with your nonsense. I have no fear in confronting you in real life. And I have not lied about anything. Your behavior is not civil, it's threatening and it's not okay. If I was the owner of the forum I would have banned your ass long long ago. Who the fuck do you think you are? 

Coming here and flexing your power. Stop calling me Preety India or any other name. I have a proper identity and learn to respect people.