individual and collective consciousness

3 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

This is rich coming from you.   You complain about perceived attacks and make threads about it too.  Maybe you're trying to be a mod here.  If you are arguing for allowing, then you should allow.  You're putting forward your own standard and trying to get that enforced.  And what does this have to do with the topic of this thread?   What's good for the goose is good for the gander.  I think Phil and Mandy already can and do think on their own quite fine as far as I can tell on here.  Making up outright lies about someone and posting them on here I think most people would agree is crossing the line.  That's a no brainer.  If that's not already against the rules, I strongly propose that should be added to the list.  Defamation of someone's character ain't right especially in writing in public.  Bullying someone online should be against the rules too in my judgment.  But that's Phil and Mandy's wheelhouse and I trust they know best how to create and enforce the rules on here.  This is their house.

Critiqing and exposing someone is not defamation. You have threatened me and Proserpina. This is not a lie. 

If you are so worried about your reputation then learn to treat people with respect, especially women. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

@Joseph Maynor

I'm not sure if you can see how hurtful you can be.  You turn cold very quickly.  At a drop of a hat.  People share their heart with you.  People love you.  And when you grow tired of them you turn cold and detached as if there were never any attachment.  Reena shared her heart with you, I saw it.   And then when you grew disillusioned with her you became deadly cold toward her.  Making her out to be some monster with victim and narcissistic mentality.  Threatening her.  A woman has to be this perfect saint for you or she is the opposite - the devil.  

It's no wonder she's reacting the way she is.  See the larger context.  

You don't realize how it is brutal to a woman's heart to be thrown aside and suddenly made out to be this ogre or monster.  

1 hour ago, Reena said:

@Phil @Mandy  @Proserpina @Jonas Long

I think threatening someone with legal lawsuit or any kind of threat, verbal/physical or rape threat should be against forum guidelines. The user @Joseph Maynorhas constantly been using the language of legal threats throughout the thread. It caused me tremendous amount of stress and anxiety in the past 24 hours. If he can't take criticism tell him to stay off the forum but he has no right to come to a community and start threatening to sue anyone who disagrees with him. I think it's also a violation of his legal license because it's been misused to silence and threaten ordinary people and I see this as abuse of power and legal license. Licenses are given to legal and paralegal professionals to help people and not to misuse and abuse to threaten the public. This is similar to how cops threaten people with false arrests. This behavior is absolutely not okay and it gave me non stop panic attacks. Now he is threatening to sue another user @Jonas Long. I feel like the user @Joseph Maynor is trying to threaten everyone's safety on this forum. @Proserpina stated earlier that he threatened her as well during their relationship. Now if it's outside the forum it's private. But on the forum, the guidelines need to apply to threats. I think you guys need to tell the user @Joseph Maynor to stop creating fear through threats. Please tell this user to act civil with others and stop with the threats. He is exhibiting some unwanted aggression. Not acceptable at all. There is freedom of speech and people want to  criticize him they can. 

When did @Proserpina say that I threatened her?  This woman is not right in what she's posting on here.  Preety India doesn't get a pass on here either.  This is serious because she's making detailed allegations.  She's taking liberties in what she's writing not realizing there are real human beings behind these avatars.  She's not a victim folks, she knows how to play the game very well.  She's writing stuff that is harmful to reputation and she knows it.  I'm calling her out on it.   I'm holding back things Preety India wrote to me about others because I don't want play the game  she's playing.  She's recklessly making purported factual claims publicly that are both harmful and not true.  I'm all for taking reasonable criticism, but I also understand the games that are being played here too.   For someone who complains a lot about being bullied, it's interesting . . . .  I'll just leave it at that. 

Edited by Joseph Maynor

16 hours ago, Proserpina said:

@Joseph Maynor

Leave Reena alone.  Stop with the threats.  I remember you began threatening me when I was in a vulnerable state during psychosis when we first met.  It scarred me badly.  I was deeply vulnerable.  You threatened legal action against me when I did nothing wrong.  You should practice empathy with the mentally ill.  You don't have empathy for the mentally ill.   You use things against me when I'm unwell.  

@Joseph Maynor

"This woman" who was once your girlfriend was threatened with legal action during psychosis during the very beginning of our relationship.  I don't lie.   I was having a delusion.  And you considered it defamation (very personal, can't share online) even though I was in psychosis.  I was in an extremely vulnerable state.  And was given no empathy and I remember it being incredibly jarring and painful.  You had no regard.  

Edited by Proserpina

5 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

@Joseph Maynor

This woman" who was once your girlfriend was threatened with legal action during psychosis during the very beginning of our relationship.  I don't lie.   I was having a delusion.  And you considered it defamation (very personal, can't share online) even though I was in psychosis.  I was in an extremely vulnerable state.  And was given no empathy and I remember it being incredibly jarring and painful.  You had no regard.  

But I never threatened you.  I was nice to you.  Preety India got you on her side but she's using you.  She knows how to play every angle.

Saying someone made rape threats if that's false is highly defamatory, that's all I'm saying.  That's Law 101.  That's like saying someone messed with kids or something if that's false.  That's also illegal. I work in the legal profession so this stuff is my bread and butter.  I know about it, and maybe this can raise awareness that Freedom of Speech is not absolute.  If you publicly say someone is a child molester for example, that can ruin someone's life.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 hour ago, Joseph Maynor said:

@Reena Please tell us who "rape threats"  is  referring to.  Your rhetoric is way out there.  You’re just out of line as usual.   That’s serious defamation right there.  It’s called defamation per se.   Who are you referencing with that?   You need to be supervised  or something.   I don’t think you know what you're doing entirely, you're just taking very extreme stabs in the dark.  Watch what you say online.  Oy.  Don't worry I'm not interested in suing anyone.  I'm just noting that you're breaking the law technically.  I'm not threatening anyone with any lawsuit other than someone who really does defame and does it with malicious intent.  That right is open to any citizen, so I'm not saying anything unusual.  I'm not going to sue this forum if that's what you're worried about.  That's ridiculous and I would never do that to Phil and Mandy.  I'm just saying lying to defame someone is not covered by the First Amendment protection of Free Speech, especially with malicious intent and fitting one of the per se categories.  If you lie and said someone has AIDS and you distributed that out to the masses, that's defamation per se.  That's an example.  

Who are you saying gave you rape threats?  That's a serious allegation.  You put those words in your prior post.

First learn to read properly. I said that people online can give all kinds of threats. For God sake, nobody has said that you raped someone. Do you think that you might need some psychiatric intervention because you are way out of line. I can talk about threats in general. It doesn't mean it was referenced to you. Stop twisting things to suit your purpose. If you are not interested in suing anyone, then stop giving idle threats. You think you can sue this forum? No you can't. I'm not lying. If you present me in court, I can appoint a lawyer and produce transcripts of our conversations and everything will be out in the open. I never made any allegations against you. But you have threatened to sue me and you have deleted that post. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I have a to do list up to my eyeballs.

Not trying to shame you. But giving you a solid valid critique. You're what 45 years old. You have had a girlfriend who is much much younger than you and she is mentally ill and you took full advantage of her and exploited her mentally and emotionally. I heard that you have threatened her. Not cool man. 

Can you see that you're 45 years old (or more) and you have a to do list to your eyeballs? Do you realize that you waste your and others time unnecessarily to up your own ego. Like have some dignity please. You argue with young people online to get rise out of them. You get stimulation from controlling people. Observe your behavior and seriously get your act together. Your community name is accountability partner. Yet you have shown nothing but zero accountability. At least try to keep the dignity of the title. 

Learn to admit your own flaws and grow up and leave others alone. 

29 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Finally.  You should have never gotten involved in this nonsense.  It's unfortunate.  It's best to stay away from politics.  That's why I hate politics.  Politics destroys relationships.  It's awful.  If there's one human thing I hate it's politics.  It's just monkey mind run amok.  But in any kind of group there's going to be a special place for politics to operate to keep everyone wishing they were somewhere else.  It's an addiction to drama in part.  I need to excise myself out of this myself because it's just wasting my time.  I'm not trying to get anywhere, so that's good.  I want to support this community in healthier ways moving forward.

The irony that you're the one who plays politics better than politicians. 

I have given sufficient evidence for your threats. If you threaten to sue anyone here again, I'll keep pointing it out till you are unable to do it. 

You can't get away with this. You're accountable to how you act and speak with people here. We are not your punching bags. Everyone has dignity and respect. You can't threaten someone's dignity. You think you're too powerful. But let's show you that even public has power and they can teach you a good lesson if you are out of line. You are taking too much liberty with the way you're treating people. Let's show you that you can't control, dominate and threaten people into submission. It's against the law to control people. It's called creating a cult. The United States Security Laws have strict guidelines regarding cults and public misdemeanor. You can't hurt people and take advantage of them. You want to create a cult like environment. That's called exploitation. Sorry but you have exploited young people for your egoic rewards. 

You come to these forums to denigrate people. Look at how you keep insulting @Jonas Long.

You discourage people from sharing. I see right through you and your dirty games. You're the one interested in hogging power and playing political games. Now you are trying to kiss ass with Phil. I'm a smart girl and I can see through all of your bullshit games. I keep observing you silently. I know what you're doing. You play endless mind games. You have taken advantage of mentally ill vulnerable young people and you have used your experience and old age to bully them by setting up a exploitative power dynamic. 

I have come to know who you are. Keep deleting your posts. The truth doesn't need posts and evidence. The truth only needs a vigilant heart to see the truth. 

I have exposed your truth. I hope no other young woman becomes your victim in the future. 

@Joseph Maynor I'll keep a note henceforth of your activity. I'll keep a note on what you said, and whatever you are going to be doing. You need supervision and the general citizens might need a PSA against you. You're an older experienced man taking advantage of vulnerable younger naive people in the name of helping them, it's creepy. 

I'll not let you off the hook here. 

You're playing too many games. And I'll expose you every time you will do this. 

If you think people are naive, no they are not. 

You'll be held accountable for your actions against the public. Beware and be careful. You'll be watched. 

I'll end this conflict here with you @Joseph MaynorMaynor.You are simply not worth my time nor is this forum. There are much better things to do in life. You are not about harmony and peace. You are all about ego and power. You are not fit to be in public because you end up damaging people and collecting them like trophies. That's why you are always surrounded by vulnerable people. That's the first clue. No fierce person will put up with you. They will say the truth to your face and walk away. You are too afraid and insecure and your narcissism plays out through this insecurity. You have psychological issues and you need to deal with them first. You have a shit ton of delusions that you load on people as a part of your projection. You provoke people but silently. 

Anyway once I have realized who you are and seen how harmful your behavior is, I want no association with people like you because nobody wants to invite harm in their lives. Nobody should associate themselves with you because they will suffer terribly at your hands. They don't deserve that. You're an example out of a vast array of examples of predatory behavior on the internet. I trusted you when I shared my deepest feelings with you personally and you abused that trust, not okay, not cool, highly predatory. You have zero regard for others mental health but much regard for your own mental health. 

I hope everyone on this forum learns a lesson from you on how to avoid people like you completely and not come out damaged for trusting the wrong person. Lot for people to learn. People are innocent, naive, child like. They have done nothing wrong by trusting you. They don't realize that you'll be weaponizing their information and conversations against them for your personal moral and egoic victories. Thus harming their self esteem and sense of vulnerability almost traumatizing them and when they protest you talk about legal action. That's why you choose vulnerable people in the first place because you can't run this evil game with much stronger powerful people. If your community was a little larger  you would have faced massive backlash on your behavior and that's you keep your community so small and private. Everything is a game plan for you and you plan in advance. You plan your moves to benefit your ego systematically. And you curate your image carefully in the name (narcissists always care too much about reputation by the way, it's their number one priority always). You curate your image carefully in the name of reputation. I see through all of your bullshit and mind gaming. 

You harvest online communities and spaces so that you can steal people to add to your group. You have a cult leader personality. 

You did this with @Proserpinaand I clearly remember this incident on Leo's forum. You hired @Proserpinato get members for your group. When Leo saw that, Leo banned her original Proserpina account. She lost her account because of you. Then she had to make the Kore account. You make her do things for you like some boss would tell his secretary, but funnily enough this time your bossism is not working because she has woken up to your drama and nonsense. 

@Joseph Maynor you use people like handlers. And when you are bored of them and they no longer serve your purpose, you kick them out to be replaced by new people. Reminds you of certain kind of people who are referred by a popular term that starts with "N"?

You're that. Your company has caused me great harm and I won't forget that. 

I'll never engage with you again. Because I want to be surrounded by decent people who are fruitful as well as compassionate. 

This was all my effort to show you how much you have harmed me. Not that it will make any impact on you because you take everyone for granted except your self. 

Edited by Reena

@Joseph Maynor Proserpina and me are both women who have spent significant amount of time with you. She has been in a long time relationship with you whereas I have known you for quite some time now. If both women hold a negative opinion on you, then I guess it's time for you to focus on what you are doing that is hurting women so badly that they feel the need to retaliate with you. You can defend yourself if it's just one woman. But if both women are complaining about it, then it's definitely your fault, there's a pattern there we both are responding to and you're scoffing it off as victim playing. Where's your so called accountability now? 

We aren't playing victim. We are actual victims of your emotional and psychological abuse you unleashed on us and sorta got away with. 

You act sweet and polite with women in the beginning. But that's just a ruse to get the woman to like you. To please you. You try to give her max attention and try to please her as much as possible. And when she is sufficiently on your side, that's when you begin to show your true colors. You start saying nasty things to her and begin to shame her and humiliate her. She is then relegated to constantly pity herself and much worse she begins to feel worthless. This is pure narcissistic abuse. 

@Joseph Maynor don't try to act too polite. It's a facade. You aren't like other people. You're very diplomatic. Both women have been hurt very badly by you. Take accountability. 

It's a very convenient excuse for you to act like we both are playing victim. Aren't we too deeply interested in persecuting you? We must such horrible women so interested in vilifying you. 

There is no smoke without fire. Remember that. 

Nobody is interested in bullying you. People are just pointing out things about you that are just obvious. Your convenient excuse is to bash it calling it playing victim. So that you come out looking like a victim and then people sympathize with you. I have no idea how many times you must have played this charade in your life to escape personal responsibility.

@Joseph Maynor I'm in a lot of pain, okay? I have suffered too much. I know how abuse works better than anyone. I know the ins and outs of emotional abuse. It's very disrespectful of you to dismiss me as a drama queen when I have been harmed significantly by your words. I am doing a hero's job here. I'm literally sick in bed and not able to travel. And I'm going through a lot. I can easily let go of this fight with you and just relax and rest and not take all the pain of writing here which is again painful for me to do since my arm is in excruciating pain right now and I'm having hard time with my health. In all of this there is no gain for me in writing all these words on this forum to you. Okay??? I'm not a lunatic. I'm doing all this pain and effort so that anybody who reads this will realize what's going on and they will not associate with you especially if they are women. Because you tear down women. You must be doing it to men too, I don't know. But I've been completely traumatized by you and I don't want another woman to suffer the way I did and the way Proserpina did. It's very disrespectful of you to call me drama queen in my deep suffering, part of which you're responsible for. If people are visibly harmed by your behavior, then they have the right to speak against you, you can't silence them at whim. Let this be a lesson so that you don't abuse people in the future the way you did to me and Proserpina. 

And regarding your relationship with Proserpina. You constantly keep telling me how the public doesn't have the right to talk about your relationship. By that logic you don't have the right to publicly humiliate your girlfriend either. When you shame her publicly, and people watch that. Then they have the right to step in and talk about it. Where is your concern for her privacy when you're shaming her. So the concern for privacy only surfaces when you are called out on your behavior right? Then you suddenly act like it's none of anyone's business. Yet you want the whole world to watch when you are shaming her publicly. Where is privacy then? This is your hypocrisy and double standards that I wanted to call you out on. 

The following user gave you a perfect response. You're very dogmatic, egotistical and all talk and very egotistical shallow talk (one upmanship talk) and you don't take any accountability and don't do any actual work. 

8ekatg.jpg

Edited by Reena

@Joseph Maynor this is my last post to you because I'm incredibly tired doing this. I didn't deserve to be treated the way I was. Winning my trust and then betraying my vulnerability is called abuse of trust and it's tantamount to emotional abuse which you did. Lots of people are complaining about your behavior and this is legit criticism of your public behavior. Although you're trying hard to resist it by calling everyone a bully and calling me a drama queen and victim player, even to your girlfriend. We are all pointing out what we have observed in your behavior and my expectation is that if you don't want to change who you are and if you see yourself as a perfect person or innocent, then at least don't victimize people anymore. They don't deserve to be treated the way you treat them. You have been callous, cold and dismissive to extremely vulnerable people and you seem to gravitate towards these exact kind of people who are heavily emotional, sentimental, sensitive, vulnerable and want harmony and peace. You try to ruin them. So my request is that nobody associate themselves with you in any kind of a personal, intimate, or even friendship based relationship or even any kind of acquaintance. Engage with this person in this post only if you have thick skin. If you are a woman, a vulnerable group or someone emotional like me, you will end up feeling scarred by this person's terribly unethical behavior.

That's all. End. 

@Joseph Maynor one thing I will have to thank you for. Because of your age, maturity, stature and your profession/qualification and a rather outdated patriarchal alpha attitude, I have found new appreciation for younger beta men who simply call me a "bitch" and end it there. They are aggressive and hostile but not punishing and they can be less cold and more pliable and merciful. They at least shut up and listen. They don't keep tooting their horn 24/7.

Cancel out old white men. Joking. 

The stench of that old male superiority mindset is difficult to take. 

@Joseph Maynor for men like you there's a good solution to keep your ego in check - introduce a horde of younger white and other men. These are easier to handle for most women and these young men will counter your bullshit really well since they will have sufficient energy and swag to argue with the likes of you, putting you in your place for good. 

Honestly these men are awesome. And I wonder why I didn't think of them before. I used to always imagine that I'll marry a man much older than me because I used to think older men are very matured. Western society is rotting because of old men. They are destroying it. 

You changed my line of thinking. I have renewed appreciation for younger men and if I have to marry it will be a young man. Younger men are much less dogmatic and open minded and less egoic. And they don't punish women the way you do. They don't have the constant need for one upmanship. And they tend to have a soft attitude towards women, they understand female vulnerability 1000 times better than a cold hearted person like you who only wants to reiterate his power over women in really disgusting ways. 

You have a huge ego problem and no amount of feminine energy can Conquer that. But still thanks. Because of precisely you, I'm freed from the need of fantasizing older men as trustworthy. They are not like that. They are extremely manipulative and they don't use their age to help a woman get a leg up but rather de-incentivize her and find loopholes in her immaturity and prey on her weaponizing her innocence. Thanks to your treatment, I have understood what older men can be like. They can feel like a holocaust to a younger woman. 

@Phil bring a large pool of younger men (ages 20 to 28) into this forum. I'm sick of the old rotting energy. I want some young energy where men are more considerate and more feminine oriented. I'm tired of the outdated patriarchal attitude. The younger men are much more understanding and flexible to opinion.