individual and collective consciousness

@Phil

Im ending my conflict here. I have zero desire for conflict. I want to completely shut the door on both @Joseph Maynorn And  @Proserpina and I want no future communication with these two people at all since it's extremely toxic to my health and well being so I request you to take that into consideration. I'm done dealing with them but it seems he wishes to keep stretching it even when I'm saying I'm done. I will stop replying to their comments as I foresee ganging up in the future.They are TWO and I'm ONE.(And I have trauma around bullying and being ganged up on since it's easy when I'm one and they are many). It could be my paranoia but whatever. I told them in no uncertain terms not to ever use or drag my name in the future in any shape or form because I want to go NO CONTACT ABSOLUTELY. It has been extremely toxic to my health and life.

I have also spoken to Mandy about this. I do not want anything to do with anything related to whatever is happening and I'll stop responding entirely so this whole thing can shut down for good.

I have said repeatedly that I have zero desire for further conflict. I only want final clearance and exit.

I will stop responding to this thread because that's the source of conflict.

Please understand that from my side I want absolutely no contact or communication. It has been enough. Goodbye and Goodluck to both of them and this is truly my last reply. I'm trying to end things.

I'll try to UNSEE their comments on me as much as possible..

Edited by Reena

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

4 minutes ago, Reena said:

@Phil

Im ending my conflict here. I have zero desire for conflict. I want to completely shut the door on both @Joseph Maynorn And  @Proserpina and I want no future communication with these two people at all since it's extremely toxic to my health and well being so I request you to take that into consideration. I'm done dealing with them but it seems he wishes to keep stretching it even when I'm saying I'm done. I will stop replying to their comments as I foresee ganging up in the future. It could be my paranoia but whatever. I told them in no uncertain terms not to ever use or drag my name in the future in any shape or form because I want to go NO CONTACT ABSOLUTELY. It has been extremely toxic to my health and life.

I have also spoken to Mandy about this. I do not want anything to do with anything related to whatever is happening and I'll stop responding entirely so this whole thing can shut down for good.

I have said repeatedly that I have zero desire for further conflict. I only want final clearance and exit.

I will stop responding to this thread because that's the source of conflict.

Please understand that from my side I want absolutely no contact or communication. It has been enough. Goodbye and Goodluck to both of them and this is truly my last reply. I'm trying to end things.

Then go no contact.  You don't need to say any more.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Reena

I want no conflict with you.  No ganging up here. What I said came from sincerity, if that came across as cringy or trauma bondy, so be it.  I want a heart that is free of hardening and is soft.  So I make room for admitting fault, and appreciation of the people I love. I'm sorry Joseph has hurt you.  I acknowledge that and understand that.

Just now, Proserpina said:

@Reena

I want no conflict with you.  No ganging up here. What I said came from sincerity, if that came across as cringy or trauma bondy, so be it.  I want a heart that is free of hardening and is soft.  So I make room for admitting fault, and appreciation of the people I love. I'm sorry Joseph has hurt you.  I acknowledge that and understand that.

Thank you very much and have a nice day!

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

But to say that Joseph is "pure evil" is too harsh a statement.  And I don't think it can stand on its own merit.  He runs on principles.  He felt it was right action to remove you from the forum due to principle.  Not out of malicious intent.  He is driven by right action.  He understood that it might hurt you but you were saying some things about phil.  He was very very kind to you throughout most of your stay on the forum.  And I don't believe it was love bombing or narcissistic, I think it was genuine affection for you.  He does not deserve to be demonized as he had been.  I understand he called you a narcissist but does that really justify this level of demonisation in this thread?  

Anyways, I don't want to rehash this.

Edited by Proserpina

@Proserpina didn't I say don't drag me further. I already finished it. I'm moving on. If I was harsh with him, I think he was double harsh with me. Plus he threatened me with a lawsuit. That caused me massive panic attacks. No consideration at all how threats impact people? That's an evil thing to do to someone who is already going through a hard time. I don't know how many times I need to keep repeating and reiterating that I want to end this. I had not replied to him. But then you had to come in and write again? He said what he wanted to say, I said my part. Now we are not going to be judge, jury to decide who is harsher. Everything is harsh. To call him less harsh will be unfair to me because I suffered too. And obviously you'll pick his side because we all know you're his girlfriend/ex girlfriend (whatever is the current status) it follows your agenda to support his side, no surprise there. But I made it clear that I was ending it. Didn't I? So let's me matured adults and end this. Don't mention me and arouse me to reply again and again to something I want to be done with for good. There's enough bad blood and I'm not interested in stoking the flames. I already said this and now repeating for the 4th time. Then he will say something provocative and then I will feel like defending, then you will defend him and it will go on, but I'm going to suffer because it's like ganging up. You just said in the previous reply that you are not going to be ganging up, then why don't you quietly go away? Why was the need to reply again. He said. I said. It's over a couple of hours ago. There is no need for you to start shit and re-ignite the flame.

@Joseph Maynorm...look I wasn't interested in replying. I was being quiet...After you told me to say no more, I said nothing. Fine? Now you can tell your girlfriend to not start again? You can already see I have ended it. Try being fair. Fine? Maybe you can tell her. I'm no longer interested in dragging this so how about quit mentioning anymore!

Edited by Reena

Only because he was being so radically demonized was he letting you know that there is such a thing as defamation.  If panic attacks are the result then it can only be a consequence of the prior demonization.  Again he was very genuinely affectionate.  He is principled, that can come across as intimidating and stiff in text.  His harshness in self defence, anyone can see that.  The aggressor vs the one defending themselves.  

Edited by Proserpina

For as long as infinite consciousness is misidentified as the finite separate self of thoughts, seemingly separate & in time… emotion is suppressed, and inner & outer conflict will be the case. The conflict is not actually with “each other”, it’s between ignore-ance and inspection & expression. 

Start with self-respect and then parley that to the forum. 

Or the other way. Either works. 

It’s not coincidental this is what comes up on this particular thread.