individual and collective consciousness

Where it comes together so to speak is the focus on what's wanted. 

Imagine what life was commonly like for children or adults 200 years ago, and how many things asked for have been so wondrously and creatively manifested, antibiotics, vaccines, water testing, the removal of lead from paint and toys, etc, etc. I cannot focus on what's wanted even if I have it myself if I focus on others not having it I feel the pain the discord in feeling sorry for another, rather than being creative in moving towards what's wanted. 

Youtube Channel  

50 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Where it comes together so to speak is the focus on what's wanted. 

Imagine what life was commonly like for children or adults 200 years ago, and how many things asked for have been so wondrously and creatively manifested, antibiotics, vaccines, water testing, the removal of lead from paint and toys, etc, etc. I cannot focus on what's wanted even if I have it myself if I focus on others not having it I feel the pain the discord in feeling sorry for another, rather than being creative in moving towards what's wanted. 

The way I think Law of Attraction is classically defined is: Focus on what's wanted.  I add another thing to Law of Attraction: The stance you take toward reality (that you seed reality with) will be mirrored back to you (the seeds will sprout).  I call this Reality as Mirror Law of Attraction.  This is similar yet different from how the word Karma is sometimes used.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

19 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

The way I think Law of Attraction is classically defined is: Focus on what's wanted.  I add another thing to Law of Attraction: The stance you take toward reality (that you seed reality with) will be mirrored back to you (the seeds will sprout).  I call this Reality as Mirror Law of Attraction.  This is similar yet different from how the word Karma is sometimes used.

Focus on wanted is simply reality as is. 🥰

Focus on a you taking stances refracts & begets a you taking stances. It would likely seem as if you have a stance of anything on everything, and everyone is taking a stance with you. Like arguing, debating, etc. Feels as it does because truly, one doesn’t know what a stance is. Where would one even go to take one? Taking stances must be wanted. 🤷‍♀️ 

2 hours ago, Phil said:

Focus on a you taking stances refracts & begets a you taking stances. It would likely seem as if you have a stance of anything on everything, and everyone is taking a stance with you. Like arguing, debating, etc. Feels as it does because truly, one doesn’t know what a stance is. Where would one even go to take one? Taking stances must be wanted. 🤷‍♀️ 

You can take stances without arguing or debating.  I think I understand what you're saying here although it's kinda tricky to decipher.  Most people who do take stances want that stance reinforced especially if they want others to take the same stance they do.  That can be accomplished in many ways.  Arguing and debating is just one way that can be done.  You can reinforce a stance in different ways in yourself and in others.  

@Phil Might you attempt to clarify what you said above?  It's kinda weirding me out.  I know you can speak clearly and straightforwardly, I was present on your last Skype call where you did just that.  Give it a go and direct it to me.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

4 hours ago, Mandy said:

@Joseph Maynor When I opened the door of my studio today the tag on a tea bag I had thrown in the trash was fluttering back and forth really fast and caught my attention. The quote on it said "From a small seed a mighty trunk may grow." - Aeschylus

You got it.  That's it.  The insight is not new.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

22 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I add another thing to Law of Attraction: The stance you take toward reality (that you seed reality with) will be mirrored back to you (the seeds will sprout).  I call this Reality as Mirror Law of Attraction.

6 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You can take stances without arguing or debating.  I think I understand what you're saying here although it's kinda tricky to decipher.

4 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You got it.  That's it.  The insight is not new.

why are you trying to be a guru bro ? 

for coding & software engineering services message me on discord

27 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Not taking the bait, sorry.

chatgpt  response :  

Whether Person 1 is trying to be a guru is subjective and depends on your definition of the term. Here's what I can offer based on the information provided:

Arguments for Person 1 being guru-like:

Presents their interpretation of LOA as superior: Person 1 adds their own concept to the existing Law of Attraction and seems to suggest it's a more complete understanding.

Shares philosophical insights: Person 1 references complex concepts like "Reality as Mirror Law of Attraction" and the Divine Marriage, potentially appearing knowledgeable and seeking to guide others.

Engages in discussions with others: Person 1 responds to Mandy and Phil, potentially trying to persuade or teach them about their perspective on LOA.

Just now, Isagi Yoichi said:

chatgpt  response :  

Whether Person 1 is trying to be a guru is subjective and depends on your definition of the term. Here's what I can offer based on the information provided:

Arguments for Person 1 being guru-like:

Presents their interpretation of LOA as superior: Person 1 adds their own concept to the existing Law of Attraction and seems to suggest it's a more complete understanding.

Shares philosophical insights: Person 1 references complex concepts like "Reality as Mirror Law of Attraction" and the Divine Marriage, potentially appearing knowledgeable and seeking to guide others.

Engages in discussions with others: Person 1 responds to Mandy and Phil, potentially trying to persuade or teach them about their perspective on LOA.

Leave me alone.

23 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Might you attempt to clarify what you said above?

Of course and thanks for asking. 

3 hours ago, Phil said:

24 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You can take stances without arguing or debating.  I think I understand what you're saying here although it's kinda tricky to decipher.  Most people who do take stances want that stance reinforced especially if they want others to take the same stance they do.  That can be accomplished in many ways.  Arguing and debating is just one way that can be done.  You can reinforce a stance in different ways in yourself and in others.  

By refracts I mean such as a ray of light shining through a glass of water changes the direction of the light. The lens-sphere or finite mind if we must is the same with light & beliefs. The light being & illuminating the lens or mind is refracted, seemingly changed, by belief(s). The glass of water is analogous to a belief. Without the glass of water, the light is simply being & therein inherently is illuminating the lens (‘finite mind’). 

What was said was, ‘Focus on a you taking stances refracts & begets a you taking stances’. What was said in response is, ‘people who do take stances want’, and  ‘you can reinforce a stance in different ways in yourself and in others.’ The responses are examples what was said, happening. Light refracting ‘through’ the lens, and ‘coming out’ in accordance with a belief ‘in’ the lens. 

In the same way one doesn’t actually know what a stance is, in honesty, one doesn’t know what understanding is. ‘Stance’ & ‘understanding’ refract the light, and so it seems like there is, in a ‘not me’, or objective sense, ‘stance’ & ‘understanding’. There isn’t, but it seems like there is, and what there really is, is refraction 

I’ve no way of knowing if what being said here made any sense (resonates), and if not, an objection likely arises, and if so feel free to share it or ask a question about it. 

5 minutes ago, Phil said:

Of course and thanks for asking. 

By refracts I mean such as a ray of light shining through a glass of water changes the direction of the light. The lens-sphere or finite mind if we must is the same with light & beliefs. The light being & illuminating the lens or mind is refracted, seemingly changed, by belief(s). The glass of water is analogous to a belief. Without the glass of water, the light is simply being & therein inherently is illuminating the lens (‘finite mind’). 

What was said was, ‘Focus on a you taking stances refracts & begets a you taking stances’. What was said in response is, ‘people who do take stances want’, and  ‘you can reinforce a stance in different ways in yourself and in others.’ The responses are examples what was said, happening. Light refracting ‘through’ the lens, and ‘coming out’ in accordance with a belief ‘in’ the lens. 

In the same way one doesn’t actually know what a stance is, in honesty, one doesn’t know what understanding is. ‘Stance’ & ‘understanding’ refract the light, and so it seems like there is, in a ‘not me’, or objective sense, ‘stance’ & ‘understanding’. There isn’t, but it seems like there is, and what there really is, is refraction 

I’ve no way of knowing if what being said here made any sense (resonates), and if not, an objection likely arises, and if so feel free to share it or ask a question about it. 

It makes sense.  Thanks for clarifying. 

27 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

is there an example of expression out of beliefs without change?

Unicorn is a thought, and that there are unicorns is a belief. 

So anything claimed to ‘come out of a unicorn’ would also be a belief. 

Is there an example of expression out of unicorns without change?

Well, no, but only because there is no example at all of expression out of a unicorn, because unicorn is a belief. 

Feel free swap out ‘unicorn’ with ‘guru’, which is a ‘subjective’ belief… an appearing thought refracting the light of the lens. 🙂

The million dollar question is - what is un-refracted light?

(Un-refracted by the thoughts / beliefs: individual & collective light, levels of light, etc, etc, etc.) 

11 minutes ago, Phil said:

Feel free swap out ‘unicorn’ with ‘guru’, which is a ‘subjective’ belief… an appearing thought refracting the light of the lens. 🙂

@Joseph Maynorall his posts he is talking like he is trying to teach people or correct them with all his theories and beliefs its weird  his posts has little to no value just a long paragraphs full of theories and Spinoza and spinoza *10 

15 minutes ago, Phil said:

The million dollar question is - what is un-refracted light?

(Un-refracted by the thoughts / beliefs: individual & collective light, levels of light, etc, etc, etc.) 

Thoughts about what's wanted that are aligned with true nature & love 

15 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

@Joseph Maynorall his posts he is talking like he is trying to teach people or correct them with all his theories and beliefs its weird  his posts has little to no value just a long paragraphs full of theories and Spinoza and spinoza *10 

Stop bullying me.  This is the third time I've had to tell you to stop.  Check yourself.  Maybe you want to be the guru here and are projecting onto me.  Earn it on your own merit, don't use me as a prop.

Edited by Joseph Maynor