individual and collective consciousness

@Reena You wrote this in my Discord and it sounds eerily similar to the falsehoods you said about me in this thread: (This is only the tip of the iceberg too)

“Phil gives excessive attention to me on the forum. Really excessive.  I kept telling him to stop.  He was constantly in my journal after every journal entry.  I'm not exaggerating.  When I used to talk to him, everything was okay, nothing was considered nonsense.  When I began to resist his aggression and attention to me, that's when he That's when he began to really be pissed off at me.  It's his need to control me.  There is no need for him to give me, a girl much younger than him, he is almost my father's age, so much attention, it's destructive, aggressive.  I had to push him hard and tell him multiple times to fuck off my journal..   Why is the topic of Kali and women's empowerment so triggering to Phil?” — Reena

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 hour ago, Reena said:

@Joseph Maynor stop with the nonsense please. Stop the weaponization. 

You lied about me and I’m showing you made similar allegations about Phil.  That’s called evidence.  What you did is weaponization.  For Phil’s sake I won’t post any more but I have a lot said that was way worse than that.  Crazy allegations.   You don’t get to play victim anymore.  That is your ruse and it is not sustainable.  I’m gonna stop this here for the sake of everyone involved including you.  I won’t waste another second on this nonsense, but I will correct outright lies made against me when they seem eerily similar to the those you alleged about Phil.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor

I'm going to stand up for Reena here.  It's not okay.   You treated us both poorly.  You treated me poorly sooner throughout my stay on your forum and then later on with Reena, calling her Narcissistic and calling her out in what was supposed to be a thread in jest (phil is an asshole thread).  You began systematically shaming her when she began venting to you and sincerely expressing her emotions and looking for empathy (as women tend to do)  and then here you are publicy shaming her, like you did to me about things she personally she shared with you.   It's just wrong.  It's like you were shaming her for being a woman and having emotions and emotionality and looking for empathy, as women tend to do.  You don't just call people narcissists off the cuff and think they won't get offended.  Especially when they are in pain and looking for empathy from someone they thought cared for them.  It makes feel like they are being tossed aside. Especially when they are kicked out of your community on top of it. Public humiliation, abuse of power and lack of empathy is not a good combination for a friendship.  

Edited by Proserpina

1 hour ago, Proserpina said:

@Joseph Maynor

I'm going to stand up for Reena here.  It's not okay.   You treated us both poorly.  You treated me poorly sooner throughout my stay on your forum and then later on with Reena, calling her Narcissistic and calling her out in what was supposed to be a thread in jest (phil is an asshole thread).  You began systematically shaming her when she began venting to you and sincerely expressing her emotions and looking for empathy (as women tend to do)  and then here you are publicy shaming her, like you did to me about things she personally she shared with you.   It's just wrong.  It's like you were shaming her for being a woman and having emotions and emotionality and looking for empathy, as women tend to do.  You don't just call people narcissists off the cuff and think they won't get offended.  Especially when they are in pain and looking for empathy from someone they thought cared for them.  It makes feel like they are being tossed aside. Especially when they are kicked out of your community on top of it. Public humiliation, abuse of power and lack of empathy is not a good combination for a friendship.  

Yes  I did call her a narcissist once on my Discord.  That I stand by too.   I don’t think I “systematically shamed” her to use your term.  You seem to be systematically shaming me in public on here though.  I was trying to get her to realize the stuff she was posting about Phil sounded narcissistic to me.  She was totally playing the victim with one hand with with a dagger out in the other hand.   I lost sympathy for her which she convinced me to have with all her stories of grievance after grievance after grievance.  I finally put 2 + 2 together and said to myself — this person is creating all this drama.  It’s not everyone else, she’s creating it, why I don’t know.   And when I said it might be her she flipped out. That’s my side of the story.  Phil did  suspend  her on here for several days due to her extreme and outrageous posting.  He locked a couple of her threads too as I recall saying they were "nonsense".

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Why don't we all just break the cycle now and stop accusing particular people of being or doing this or that? 

1 hour ago, Phil said:

🤍

Principles:
By participating on this forum you agree to be mindful of & exemplify to the best of your abilities the following principles:

Lao-tzu, 6th century BC:

Reverence for life. 

Speak with honor & respect, and never harmful words or intentions, for yourself, all others, and all things. Understand that when you judge, you feel the discordant projection. 

Sincerity
Communicate with honesty & integrity, from the brightest and best of you. Be where you are, walk your talk. There is no expectation here that you should know anything you don’t, or be anyone, anything, or any way you aren’t. 

Gentleness.
Communicate with kindness, mindfulness, empathy, and compassion. If you can not; utilize the suggestions & tools, specifically in regard to emotional expression & understanding, and healing therein, until you can. 

Supportiveness.
Help, contribute, offer encouragement. Allow yourself to receive supportiveness: make use of the practices, tools, and insights you receive and exemplify them to the very best of your ability in your life. Care for and respect yourself & others. 

The Four Noble Truths as outlined in 624 B.C. by The Buddha:
The truth of suffering.
The truth of the origin of suffering.
The truth of the end of suffering.
The truth of the path that frees us from suffering. 

As taught by Jesus:
Do unto others as you would have done unto yourself.
Forgive others. Accept & allow forgiveness for yourself.
Lean not on your understanding, but on Truth-God-Love.
Proper use of thought and speech is not to condemn, embarrass, isolate, exclude or shame; but to help the suffering to heal, the blind to see, and the oppressed to liberate. 

If you do not yet recognize the distinctions between open-mindedly inspecting, exploring, self-realizing & exemplifying, as compared to believing, adopting, and adhering to dogma & conjecture, please utilize this site in sincerity to liberate yourself. 

Arrogance & Humility

Meditation

Dreamboard

Aligning Thought With Feeling

“Come, come, whoever you are. Wanderer, worshiper, lover of leaving - it doesn't matter, ours is not a caravan of despair. Come, even if you have broken your vow a hundred times. Come, come again, come.”

― Rumi

Youtube Channel  

@Joseph Maynor

"Victimization" and "playing the victim" seemed to be a theme our relationship, or specifically me.  Or women in general, since it included people like Reena. And I heavily relate to Reena and her "Victimization" or rather her need for empathy.  It seems like you have have an issue with understanding that women need to be heard and need empathy and have sometimes heavy emotionality. 

1 minute ago, Proserpina said:

@Joseph Maynor

"Victimization" and "playing the victim" seemed to be a theme our relationship, or specifically me.  Or women in general, since it included people like Reena. And I heavily relate to Reena and her "Victimization" or rather her need for empathy.  It seems like you have have an issue with understanding that women need to be heard and need empathy and have sometimes heavy emotionality. 

Look at Mandy’s plea above.  Let’s end this for the love of all.

@Proserpina I'm feeling attacked and I'm throwing up really badly. I'm all alone in my apartment right now and there is nobody to help me. I'm getting severe panic attacks and there are no emergency services right now. I'm feeling sick and very vulnerable. Anything can happen right now and nobody will be able to take me to the hospital. I really need empathy and support and it's constantly being paraded as victim playing when I'm deeply suffering. I'll all the help that I need. I'm too scared right now. I have done nothing wrong. I'm just deeply suffering and I'm constantly attacked. This is not how things should be. 

Please I beg you, please help me and support me please. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

@Joseph Maynor

Leave Reena alone.  Stop with the threats.  I remember you began threatening me when I was in a vulnerable state during psychosis when we first met.  It scarred me badly.  I was deeply vulnerable.  You threatened legal action against me when I did nothing wrong.  You should practice empathy with the mentally ill.  You don't have empathy for the mentally ill.   You use things against me when I'm unwell.  

2 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

@Joseph Maynor

Leave Reena alone.  Stop with the threats.  I remember you began threatening me when I was in a vulnerable state during psychosis when we first met.  It scarred me badly.  I was deeply vulnerable.  You threatened legal action against me when I did nothing wrong.  You should practice empathy with the mentally ill.  You don't have empathy for the mentally ill.   You use things against me when I'm unwell.  

I've stopped.  You stop.

@Reena

The body can only take so much. Purging isn’t pleasant, but it is natural, and is it in a deeper sense of uncontracted transparency - wanted. If it wasn’t it would not be experienced. 

Relax. Breathe deeply. Ground in the room. Label objects of familiarity. Pick five and say aloud ‘I love that _____’ about each thing. I love this chair. I love that picture. In spite of how you might be feeling, say it anyways. The word is the power. 

The more you breathe, relax, allow the bodily to de-contract and ground, the more you realize nothing is happening to you and you are already fine. 

Yes, emptying, or, karma can be very difficult & challenging. It’s also most worthwhile.   

You are already the open spaciousness, prior to and aware of any phenomena you, awareness, are experiencing. All thoughts, emotions, sensations, discomfort and concerns come & go… take comfort only in that you presence, awareness, are infinitely more and never come and never go. To all uncomfortable phenomena - be inviting, welcoming & allowing, and you will see that you are and were fine the whole time, and what you seek such as assuredness, confidence & ease will / is being, naturally unfettered.  

As you say, all is in enlightenment. Allow the body and mind to be comforted by the soothing nature of your being, also referred to as the room. The love you seek is now, all around you. 

@Reena *hugs*

Everyone sees the true nature and don't judge you.  Everything is okay.  You're a good person.  They know you.  They see the heart.  People see through it to the heart especially when they see the context.  Everything is okay.  I've been there.  

Edited by Proserpina

I can’t claim a direct experience of course, but it does seem like women participating in this forum are free to say whatever they want to, without contingencies of personal beliefs (mental conditions) . 

(Like knowing, understanding, concepts, theories, philosophies, ideologies, or any other dogmas). 

@Phil

Definately. This forum and you and Mandy are all very understanding and loving from my personal perspective.   You give space.  I feel safe to journal and explore my own personal perspective here.  

1 hour ago, Phil said:

@Reena

Relax. Breathe deeply. Ground in the room. Label objects of familiarity. Pick five and say aloud ‘I love that _____’ about each thing. I love this chair. I love that picture. In spite of how you might be feeling, say it anyways. The word is the power. 

This is beautiful.