individual and collective consciousness

4 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

wdym, there is clearly a difference 

you can go to a very different culture than yours and see the difference

You can also see the similarities always.  And yes you can go there, you could go there and stay, people from "there" can come here and stay.  We don't even stay as one thing during our lifetime.  Ideas, culture, languages, ideologies, or anything you can name is never limited to one person, we all share everything, down to a scientific level of dna, science is coming to the conclusion that there isn't a clear distinction between people even on a "physical" level.

Edited by Jonas Long

2 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

I am thinking of how both impact each other,

what makes some countries live in shit and disasters there must be some collective karma in work generated from individual's level of consciousness 

They "impact" each other by being literally inseparable, one can't exist without the other, ever, like "inside" can never exist without "outside".

8 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Ideas, culture, languages, ideologies, or anything you can name is never limited to one person

I am not saying they are limited, if some people gathered together and decided to do something and that thing impacted many people within their culture or the world did those people who got impacted attract this stuff? 

Let's have another example, if a child gets abused by his parents, did he attract this stuff? that's saying that the law of attraction is always working isn't it illogical that he got these abuses? 

bec how would a child generate the feelings that attract abuse? It doesn't make sense to me 

Edited by Isagi Yoichi

for coding & software engineering services message me on discord

7 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

I am not saying they are limited, if some people gathered together and decided to do something and that thing impacted many people within their culture or the world did those people who got impacted attract this stuff? 

Let's have another example, if a child gets abused by his parents, did he attract this stuff? that's saying that the law of attraction is always working isn't it illogical that he got these abuses? 

bec how would a child generate the feelings that attract abuse? It doesn't make sense to me 

Victims attract perpetrators and vice versa, they're also inseparable from one another.  I don't really know how it all "works" but it all works together, and everything that exists necessaritates everything else that exists exactly as it is.  Nothing is separate because of apparent differences.  Your organs all look different from each other, and don't necessarily touch, but you consider everything inside your skin "you".  But actually the whole thing is everything, the "you" thing is just like one organ of it.

1 hour ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

hi guys I am thinking about the relationship between the individual consciousness and the collective one

How many are found to be conscious of the thinking?

is there any equation to explain how both work together?

Quantum Mechanics. 

there is clearly a difference 

What is a difference which isn’t a belief?

I am thinking of how both impact each other,

Based on the presumption there are two or more consciousnesses conscious. 

what makes some countries live in shit and disasters there must be some collective karma in work generated from individual's level of consciousness 

Beliefs about consciousness. 

No.

There is no such experience as creating or attracting in a past.

There is also no source of ‘bad’, that’s a belief thought loop.

Expression creates change. 

Let's have another example, if a child gets abused by his parents, did he attract this stuff?

No. Conscious creating is happening now or not. Thoughts about a past are, now, thoughts about a past. There is no actuality to the past thoughts infer. The belief that there is, is conditioning. The belief is a condition, just like the beliefs in individual consciousness & levels of consciousness. The thoughts / thinking / beliefs are the obscuring of what is unconditional. The thoughts are the activity of what’s actually sought in every case (the truth of consciousness). Individuals, levels, countries, planets, etc none of that actually matters (see quantum mechanics), it’s all belief thought loops. The discord felt / suffering (hot stove) is the abundance of self-evidence. 

that's saying that the law of attraction is always working isn't it illogical that he got these abuses? 

A child being abused probably isn’t as interested in what you find to be logical & illogical as you might believe. 

No one with their hand on a hot stove questions the logic of removing it. 

This is based on the belief in feelings, which is also a belief thought loop. (Suffering). 

4 minutes ago, Phil said:

A child being abused probably isn’t as interested in what you find to be logical & illogical as you might believe. 

No one with their hand on a hot stove questions the logic of removing it

That means that conscious creating is not absolute truth

7 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

That means that conscious creating is not absolute truth

The body removes the hand from the hot stove the instant the sensation is felt. 

The finite mind on the other hand takes an interest in meaning and what is and isn’t absolute. 

But… what’s that smell? Your hand is still on the stove. You’re interested in logic & meaning?

As what? A solution? 

Feeling better?

Inspiration?

Clarity?

Joy?

8 minutes ago, Phil said:

The body removes the hand from the hot stove the instant the sensation is felt. 

The finite mind on the other hand takes an interest in meaning and what is and isn’t absolute. 

But… what’s that smell? Your hand is still on the stove. Your’re interested is in logic & meaning?

As what? A solution? 

Feeling better?

Inspiration?

Clarity?

Joy?

What put his hand on the stove in the first place ?

If he put his hand on it then it's conscious creating , if he didn't  this means that his hand being on the stove is not conscious creating

Edited by Isagi Yoichi

17 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

What put his hand on the stove in the first place ?

Nothing. Curiosity, innocence, not knowing. 

There is no source of ‘bad’. 

17 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

If he put his hand on it then it's conscious creating , if he didn't  this means that his hand being on the stove is not concscious creating

While you’re debating about meaning (beliefs), half of your hand has melted. 

Conscious creating can not happen in a past, because it’s a belief thought loop (happening now). Conscious creating is now or not. 

The belief thought loop is the condition, obscuring the unconditionality of consciousness. (The truth, which is what is sought). 

52 minutes ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

I thought its analogy for abuse 

Youre saying this attracted abuse right?

Does the stove really have an agenda?  

Everything that can happen pretty much has to happen, to fulfill its purpose as a piece of the organism that interacts with itself with a billion apparent causes and effects.  If a hot stove exists, it has to burn a kids hand.  If a kids hand exists it has to get burnt by a stove. A mouse has to attract a hawk and get munched.    

3 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

If a hot stove exists, it has to burn a kids hand.  If a kids hand exists it has to get burnt by a stove.

no, it doesn't, if it does ,then conscious creating is not absolute truth and the immutable laws are false

Edited by Isagi Yoichi