individual and collective consciousness

@Joseph MaynorI don't care that you banned me lol. I'm actually glad. That was the best thing. I didn't want to rot with you. I'm young and I have a life to live to the fullest.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

@ReenaPlease take a break to calm down, this isn't constructive. 

"Actuality of Being Vision
Supporting & serving a community of conscious creators.

Forum Orientation
Nonduality, self-recognition, well-being & alignment, sharing of best practices & insights, creating the life you dream of and spreading the Message therein.

Principles:
By participating on this forum you agree to be mindful of & exemplify to the best of your abilities the following principles:

Lao-tzu, 6th century BC:

Reverence for life.
Speak with honor & respect, and never harmful words or intentions, for yourself, all others, and all things. Understand that when you judge, you feel the discordant projection.

Sincerity.
Communicate with honesty & integrity, from the brightest and best of you. Be where you are, walk your talk. There is no expectation here that you should know anything you don’t, or be anyone, anything, or any way you aren’t. 

Gentleness.
Communicate with kindness, mindfulness, empathy, and compassion. If you can not; utilize the suggestions & tools, specifically in regard to emotional expression & understanding, and healing therein, until you can.

Supportiveness.
Help, contribute, offer encouragement. Allow yourself to receive supportiveness: make use of the practices, tools, and insights you receive and exemplify them to the very best of your ability in your life. Care for and respect yourself & others.

The Four Noble Truths as outlined in 624 B.C. by The Buddha:
The truth of suffering.
The truth of the origin of suffering.
The truth of the end of suffering.
The truth of the path that frees us from suffering.

As taught by Jesus:
Do unto others as you would have done unto yourself.
Forgive others. Accept & allow forgiveness for yourself.
Lean not on your understanding, but on Truth-God-Love.
Proper use of thought and speech is not to condemn, embarrass, isolate, exclude or shame; but to help the suffering to heal, the blind to see, and the oppressed to liberate.

If you do not yet recognize the distinctions between open-mindedly inspecting, exploring, self-realizing & exemplifying, as compared to believing, adopting, and adhering to dogma & conjecture, please utilize this site in sincerity to liberate yourself. "

Youtube Channel  

@Mandy thanks but please realize where all of this is coming from. I have been attacked week after week by the person to the point of a mental breakdown. And not just me, Proserpina too, causing tremendous suffering. I hope they take some accountability for treating me like shit. I'll end it here because you are right.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

1 hour ago, Reena said:

I'm sick of the old rotting energy. I want some young energy. I'm tired of the outdated patriarchal attitude. much more understanding and flexible to opinion. 

Separation or separate selves is an interpretation, notice how different interpretation is without nonsense. ♥️

Nonsense as in, aspects of interpretation which don’t resonate, as in make sense (resonate). 

1 minute ago, Phil said:

Separation or separate selves is an interpretation, notice how different interpretation is without nonsense. ♥️

Nonsense as in, aspects of interpretation which don’t resonate, as in make sense (resonate). 

Why should we be perfect? 

On 2/2/2024 at 12:42 PM, Proserpina said:

No.  I didn't.  But l'll be honest.  It didn't help in creating the a non cult like community when you would confront me publicly and humiliate me publicly.  Making a spectacle of me.  And then deleting my posts when I would defend myself.  Abuse of power.  There was an air of toxicity and abuse of power.  You likely did the same to her. Silencing her.  Kicking her off when you didn't like what she had to say.  Just an energy of toxicity.  Sowing fear.   I'm being dead honest with you here.  I felt a lot of fear with you on that community. 

""This woman" who was once your girlfriend was threatened with legal action during psychosis during the very beginning of our relationship.  I don't lie.   I was having a delusion.  And you considered it defamation (very personal, can't share online) even though I was in psychosis.  I was in an extremely vulnerable state.  And was given no empathy and I remember it being incredibly jarring and painful.  You had no regard. " proserpina

I believe I was too harsh (especially these two posts) in this thread.  Joseph and I have had a long history, I've known him closely for 6 years.  I didn't lie but there is a lot of missed context, missed history.   I let a lot of my angst out publicly those several days which I regret.  I suffer from PMDD.  I think people were too harsh towards him on this website.  

Some strong points of Joseph Maynor: 

-Strong Principles

-Remains silent in the face of opposition majority of the time (in a good way)

- Aligned with the good (majority of the time)

- A big heart

- A strong mind

Edited by Proserpina

Joseph is quite normal.  Not creepy at all.  He has an astounding ability to channel.  During my mystical experiences, he has an amazing ability to connect with my soul and channel my meaning.  As if he were the walking collective or feminine.  Direct connection.  He is very kind to women.  

He is a walking phenomenon and he knows it and people pick up on it and assume it's ego.  Incredible channeller.  Deeply connected to the divine.  I pick up on this especially when I am "tapped in" or in mystic state.  He can be fiercely independent.  

Edited by Proserpina

23 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

Joseph is quite normal.  Not creepy at all.  He has an astounding ability to channel.  During my mystical experiences, he has an amazing ability to connect with my soul and channel my meaning.  As if he were the walking collective or feminine.  Direct connection.  He is very kind to women.  

He is a walking phenomenon and he knows it and people pick up on it and assume it's ego.  Incredible channeller.  Deeply connected to the divine.  I pick up on this especially when I am "tapped in" or in mystic state.  He can be fiercely independent.  

Sounds very trauma-bondy...just careful with that.

@Proserpina I just want to have a final say (I didn't say I want to have the last word, I just said final because I don't wish to be a part of this endless drama anymore). I deeply believe and this is my truest most sincere opinion/thought in my mind (and I'm not saying that I couldn't be wrong) but it's just what I trust my mind with. Is that I believe Joseph is deeply evil or was deeply evil to me. And no amount of convincing will change that belief in me. What happens with such people is that they always go around pointing the finger at others because that's a convenient way of avoiding self reflection. And I'm not the first person(nor the last) to suggest him self reflection. Having said that I will say that during my stay in his community I was treated unfairly and poorly, at times publicly shamed, threatened with a lawsuit on this website, kicked out ruthlessly from his community and constantly dominated and barged into when I simply wanted to journal in peace, he simply wouldn't allow others opinion to float. I found his attitude and behavior very negative, toxic and straight up evil. I was left traumatized in the wake of it, completely confused, blamed, humiliated and punished. I felt it was abuse of power. I'll no longer support him ever. Because what I saw, I saw. Where there is smoke there's fire. And it was brutal. And my heart is forgiving yet I don't want to betray my moral principles and integrity. So I can't waver from that. I'll continue to support legitimate people in my life. Having seen that you're back to supporting him, I'm not happy and that's okay, you don't have to do anything to impress me. But your association with him is unnecessary toxicity in my life. It's like a toxic branch penetrating my gut. It's not healthy for me so I have decided to cut you out as well. This does not mean that I don't care about you or that I don't hold you in regard. It's just that I don't have the capacity to deal with what it means for me. So I'm breaking my friendship, affinity or any association with you (as well). You both can have fun, really, it wouldn't hurt me. I promise. But I just want to be out of this circle of you and him so I can find my peace. And this is the final thing I wanted to say. I wish both of you peace. My opinion is never going to be swayed, because I saw what I saw. And this is rare, because I have even forgiven Leo. But  this thing was different. Anyway I think I said enough. I want no part of anything to do with either Joseph or both of you. I deeply regret of having come in contact with him and trusted him enough to consider him friend or confidante. I just should have known better than be so vulnerable and open that literally anyone could harm me. Lesson learned. Next time I'll be careful with who I invest my trust and subservience into. Please don't drag me into any future drama because I have carefully severed all connection with both of you. So please no mentions in the future. Best wishes to both of you.

1 hour ago, Proserpina said:

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Reena said:

@Proserpina I just want to have a final say (I didn't say I want to have the last word, I just said final because I don't wish to be a part of this endless drama anymore). I deeply believe and this is my truest most sincere opinion/thought in my mind (and I'm not saying that I couldn't be wrong) but it's just what I trust my mind with. Is that I believe Joseph is deeply evil or was deeply evil to me. And no amount of convincing will change that belief in me. What happens with such people is that they always go around pointing the finger at others because that's a convenient way of avoiding self reflection. And I'm not the first person(nor the last) to suggest him self reflection. Having said that I will say that during my stay in his community I was treated unfairly and poorly, at times publicly shamed, threatened with a lawsuit on this website, kicked out ruthlessly from his community and constantly dominated and barged into when I simply wanted to journal in peace, he simply wouldn't allow others opinion to float. I found his attitude and behavior very negative, toxic and straight up evil. I was left traumatized in the wake of it, completely confused, blamed, humiliated and punished. I felt it was abuse of power. I'll no longer support him ever. Because what I saw, I saw. Where there is smoke there's fire. And it was brutal. And my heart is forgiving yet I don't want to betray my moral principles and integrity. So I can't waver from that. I'll continue to support legitimate people in my life. Having seen that you're back to supporting him, I'm not happy and that's okay, you don't have to do anything to impress me. But your association with him is unnecessary toxicity in my life. It's like a toxic branch penetrating my gut. It's not healthy for me so I have decided to cut you out as well. This does not mean that I don't care about you or that I don't hold you in regard. It's just that I don't have the capacity to deal with what it means for me. So I'm breaking my friendship, affinity or any association with you (as well). You both can have fun, really, it wouldn't hurt me. I promise. But I just want to be out of this circle of you and him so I can find my peace. And this is the final thing I wanted to say. I wish both of you peace. My opinion is never going to be swayed, because I saw what I saw. And this is rare, because I have even forgiven Leo. But  this thing was different. Anyway I think I said enough. I want no part of anything to do with either Joseph or both of you. I deeply regret of having come in contact with him and trusted him enough to consider him friend or confidante. I just should have known better than be so vulnerable and open that literally anyone could harm me. Lesson learned. Next time I'll be careful with who I invest my trust and subservience into. Please don't drag me into any future drama because I have carefully severed all connection with both of you. So please no mentions in the future. Best wishes to both of you.

You are a master at playing the victim like an orchestra.  And you have no qualms about making up total fabrications to do so too.  It's astounding.  It was actually very insightful to watch you do it because I've never seen anyone do that before where I knew the facts firsthand.  When you don't know the facts firsthand, you're like maybe they're right because you don't know.  Anyway.  It's all water under the bridge for me now.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

4 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Thank you.

You're welcome. 

When the divine was moving through me and certain nodes in the collective were sensitive to and translating the energies that I was transmitting you were the most sensitive to the energy transmission.  The divine, moving through me, was able to transmit its message through nodes in the collective.  I got the impression that you were my specific conduit or bridge and that I hold a special relationship with you in a very deep way. 

16 minutes ago, Reena said:

Girl.. Give me a break.

You're just putting this guy on a pedestal. He will of course admire it and lap it up.

Sheesh. Cringe.

Anyway I have warned you enough times. One day you'll look back on this charade and don't know if you'll ever wake up. This is not how compassion works. But I guess my words are on deaf ears.

More power to you if this is helping you. I actually agree with @Jonas Longsaying it looks trauma bondy. To me too.. He has you properly brainwashed in the name of divine masculine or whatever. His whole aura is cult like and I fell for it, not gonna lie but quickly regained my sanity.

I wish you luck, you'll need it.

Just stop.  How many times a day do you change your profile picture anyway?  What's going on there?  Focus on you for a change and leave me and others alone.  Stop picking on people and maligning people online.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

I had it here with both of you. The mutual admiration can go on. I don't mind. @Proserpina and @Joseph Maynor Best of luck in life. I'm out of your lives. Please forget me,its best. You both seem to be compatible with each other and I don't think my energy sways with that. But if you both are helping each other then good on you. Just one request for the future - don't drag my name in any of your future dealings. I have carefully sealed shut anything in the past that had to deal with both of you. I'm out of your community as well as your life. It was getting toxic at some point and I should better care for myself first. So from the standpoint view of my health, I close the door permanently on both of you and promise to never open it again. Best wishes.

6 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Just stop.  How many times a day do you change your profile picture anyway?  What's going on there?  Focus on you for a change and leave me and others alone.  Stop picking on people and maligning people online.

It's none of your business what I do with my life. Stop attacking me as well. Then I can stop. I'm constantly asking you to stop.

Just now, Reena said:

I had it here with both of you. The mutual admiration can go on. I don't mind. @Proserpina and @Joseph Maynor Best of luck in life. I'm out of your lives. Please forget me,its best. You both seem to be compatible with each other and I don't think my energy sways with that. But if you both are helping each other then good on you. Just one request for the future - don't drag my name in any of your future dealings. I have carefully sealed shut anything in the past that had to deal with both of you. I'm out of your community as well as your life. It was getting toxic at some point and I should better care for myself first. So from the standpoint view of my health, I close the door permanently on both of you and promise to never open it again. Best wishes.

You are toxic.

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You are toxic.

Stop attacking me. You attack me and then complain. Stop involving me.

How about stop picking on me and stop bothering me?

Edited by Reena

5 minutes ago, Reena said:

Stop attacking me. You attack me and then complain. Stop involving me.

How about stop picking on me and stop bothering me?

You're very good at making people look bad.  But it doesn't quite work either.   You're not fooling anyone.

Edited by Joseph Maynor