individual and collective consciousness

13 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Today this forum is hell for me.  This is what it feels like to be in the opposite of love.  Hate.  This is not Love bro!  I can tell ya.  I'm not a dumb guy.  This is lousy.  We need to record this.  This is how people are bullied online.  Exhibit A folks.  There's nobody stopping it.  It's being allowed to happen at my expense.  This is life.  It's paradoxical.  There's a little bit of evil in good and a little bit of good in evil.  I play your game but I know the rules.  I had fun with this as much as I could expect to, but I have to move along now.  Show's over.  I'm bored and a little depressed now.

Edited by Isagi Yoichi

for coding & software engineering services message me on discord

I believe that Joseph Maynor should be banned from this forum. He brings negative energy and too much ego. He has no sense of how to be around society and people in an organic way. He has serious issues that he needs to be dealing with by consulting psychiatrists because his actions hurt people. I have been his latest victim. I suffered tremendous trauma because of his egoistic behavior. It's disgusting and nasty. I was a part of his community and he would regularly bully me. It was horrendous. Dude using the word bullying is a huge disservice to actual victims of bullying. Now I know why he was banned on Actualized. He would constantly interrupt my journal non stop and boss me around and create a strong cult like mentality on his community. Agree with him or he will kick you out. I was finding it harder and harder to bend to his rules and ultimately to his ugly ego. This guy has no idea but it gives blowhard vibes. I tried to be as agreeable as possible with him but he would double down on it to shove his opinions down my throat. When I protested there would be a veiled threat to get me off his community. He completely demoralized me. I think that's blatant abuse, violation and bullying a person who is a part of your own community and abusing your monopoly and power over them. Although Leo did something similar to me, Leo had legit grounds to ban me and Leo wasn't this hard to manage. This guy complaining about Leo is an absolute joke, he is hyper manipulative and cannot take any criticism and shuts it down by calling it bullying. He is the one who always starts a war and makes it appear like the other person is a problem. He should be exposed for his behavior. I even told him that I wasn't doing anything other than just tending my journal. Yet he kicked me out and that traumatized me. He freely calls for other people's bans as though everything belongs to him. He displays characteristics of megalomaniacal narcissistic behavior and is absolutely power hungry. Ban me all you want. This thing had caused me so much stress, trauma and pain so I felt I should expose this guy for all the mental tricks he plays on people. He has his own community but that's not enough. He tries to hijack other communities, absolutely power hungry behavior. 

Good on the guys to call him out. It's not called bullying. It's criticism of his intolerant behavior. Ironically he is the one bullying the forum. 

Both @Jonas Longand @Isagi Yoichiare right here.

Edited by Reena

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

Joseph and I have had our ups and downs.   Trauma and such.  But he is invested in self development and spirituality.   So am I.  We all are.  He is a good guy deep down.  We are all growing together.  

I'm sorry Reena that you've experienced trauma. 

Edited by Proserpina

2 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

Joseph and I have had our ups and downs.   Trauma and such.  But he is invested in self development and spirituality.   So am I.  We all are.  He is a good guy deep down.  We are all growing together.  

I'm sorry Reena that you've experienced trauma. 

🤍

for coding & software engineering services message me on discord

11 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Wow.  Yes I banned you from my Discord.  Now I know it was good.  You are not a nice person.  I Never bullied you,  That’s a bald-faced lie.  I never thought you would do this to me or anyone.    This is like my awful day for sure.   Just amazed.  What she said is just not true.  Not even a scintilla true.  You are a liar.  This is some twisted shit.  Damn!  Don’t be my lawyer.  You don’t have to ban me.   I Will never come on here again.  If you were in the US Preety India I would sue you for defamation.  Since you used my real name and stated bald- faced lies.  

That's all you can do. Is threaten people with suing lol. Show your power elsewhere. I'm not afraid of you and I don't need to be. Learn to take accountability for your behaviors to others. There is no lie in whatever I said. In fact I finally got to say the truth of who you are. I'm glad you kicked me out, I was in hell with you. So thanks a lot for banning me. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

@Joseph Maynor

3 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I would sue you because you're a liar.  What you wrote about me is like the worst thing anybody could write about me -- dipping into fantasy to boot.  You went for the jugular knowing it was false.  What you did is worse than what others did on her because you lied about so many details.

Yea man, everything is a lie when it doesn't suit your agenda. Again not afraid of you. You threaten people. No wonder Leo couldn't deal with it. Now it's me. In the future it will be someone else. This is a solid pattern in your life. It's not you having problems with people, it's the other way round and it took long for me to figure that out. I was mostly agreeable with you. But you gave me the absolute terrible treatment. 

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

You're a liar when it suits you and you obviously could care less.  Noted.  Move on.

Calling me a liar is a good way of satisfying yourself. Please do. 

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

You and I both know the truth.  Rest assured.

Grow up and stop your nonsense. I have had enough of you. Go take a break and stop blowharding people before I say more. 

8 minutes ago, Reena said:

Grow up and stop your nonsense. I have had enough of you. Go take a break and stop blowharding people before I say more. 

You've said enough.  All lies.  I don't fear you.  I did kick you off my Discord, that part is true.  That doesn't entitle you to make up lies about me to the extent that I've never seen anyone do in my entire life.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You've said enough.  All lies.  I don't fear you.  

Lmao. If you are a lawyer you definitely don't need to fear. You always have those threats working for you. 

6 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

@Reena You need to wise up instead of laugh.  You're making some extreme claims about me.  You did the same to me about Phil.  Some were similar like you thought he was stalking you in your journal.  That's why I kicked you out.  I felt that wasn't right.  I told you your victim mentality has no bounds and you didn't like that.  Then you deleted the "Phil Is an Asshole" thread because I made you feel bad about it.  How dare you pile on me with lies like this?  That's pretty rich.  You were trying to convince me that Phil was financially abusing people.  I told you he wasn't.

Last word - grow up and please stop inviting people to your community to abuse and control them. It's your dictatorial turf nothing more. What people have been saying about you is 100% accurate, you can't take criticism.