Hey homo!

Jonas Long

@Jonas Long it's like you want attention. So you deliberately start shit with people. Telling it as it is. Nobody needs to seek your validation Almighty King. Maybe you can chill out a bit sometimes instead of always being in a rogue mood. 

You attack an awful lot and expect people to just slide by it. It can be quite rude. But otherwise you're okay. 

Nobody really did anything to you FYI. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

44 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Just calm the fuck down everyone ok.  It's a JOKE.  

Why are "spiritual" people so utterly humorless?

32 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

No wonder you sad fucks don't have any friends and can't get laid so hang out on forums all the time.  I'm done trying to introduce my brand of levity to this hospice. 

Haha.  Too funny.  

25 minutes ago, Reena said:

@Jonas Long it's like you want attention. So you deliberately start shit with people. Telling it as it is. Nobody needs to seek your validation Almighty King. Maybe you can chill out a bit sometimes instead of always being in a rogue mood. 

You attack an awful lot and expect people to just slide by it. It can be quite rude. But otherwise you're okay. 

Your hypocrisy is off the scale.  Walk your talk.  You attack everyone you meet.  You make enemies everywhere you go.   No wonder you were banned on Leo's forum for your behaviour.  'Duplicate accounts' is hardly a reason to get rid of someone.  It was because of your behaviour.  Everyone is too afraid of you to tell you how it is and that your behaviour sucks and is segregating because you are cruel with your words.  "Get your schizophrenia under control" who says things like that except someone who discriminates openly against the west, women and people with a disability.  

1 hour ago, Jonas Long said:

Just calm the fuck down everyone ok.  It's a JOKE.  

Why are "spiritual" people so utterly humorless?

49 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

No wonder you sad fucks don't have any friends and can't get laid so hang out on forums all the time.  I'm done trying to introduce my brand of levity to this hospice. 

Are these also jokes?

There must be an effortless way.

3 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

Your hypocrisy is off the scale.  Walk your talk.  You attack everyone you meet.  You make enemies everywhere you go.   No wonder you were banned on Leo's forum for your behaviour.  'Duplicate accounts' is hardly a reason to get rid of someone.  It was because of your behaviour.  Everyone is too afraid of you to tell you how it is and that your behaviour sucks and is segregating because you are cruel with your words.  "Get your schizophrenia under control" who says things like that except someone who discriminates openly against the west, women and people with a disability.  

I don't care what you think. It's because of people like you that I have the opinions that I have today. Goodluck. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

1 hour ago, Reena said:

Bingo.  The archetype of the bully.  Nobody wants to say that though.  I'll say it because it's true.   If I t was my community I would kick him out -- like a long time ago!  But that's for Phil to decide and he wants him here, so here we are.  So, if you have no control, the next best thing to do is use the ignore option.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

7 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Bingo.  The archetype of the bully.  Nobody wants to say that though.  I'll say it because it's true.   If I t was my community I would kick him out -- like a long time ago!  But that's for Phil to decide and he wants him here, so here we are.  So, if you have no control, the next best thing to do is use the ignore option.

Cause, this is Phil's forum, right? 

9 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Luckily it's not your forum.   I like Jonas Long.  He's funny.  

People often make fun of things that are in their own shadow.  So it's bugging them first and foremost.  The obvious question is why is it bugging them?  That's when it gets fascinating!  It has nothing to do with the class of persons they're scapegoating.  It has to do with something they're struggling with inside of them.  They have a conflict inside.  They're projecting that conflict onto the other or externally.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

30 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Big Phil's Devine feminine hospice latrine.

24 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Fwi, mister divine integration, I know you are covered in blind spots, but this is Mandy's forum as well. 

What's the point of these comments? Just don't get it. 

How does it matter whose forum it is? 

Does it have to be a certain way to simply be civil to someone who isn't saying anything to you directly. You have a problem with spiritual folks. Fine. Then go to a disco club or bar and find fun people to hang out with if we are poor miserable sad fucks. Nobody stops you. I don't even understand what your complaints are majority of the time. I can understand if someone said something to you. But that's never the case. You jump out of the blue and start saying nasty shit to me and the other guy when we never said a word about you. And you took offense. I think you take offense at literally everything in life. Homophobes are a big problem to you, yet when you say hurtful things to others, that's fair game I guess. I was respectful to you all along. But I had enough. Why should people care to show respect if you don't care about respecting them? I mean any valid reason I should simply put up with insults? People will have some tolerance and let go sometimes. But sometimes they'll give you back. And this was all unnecessary because you are offended over nothing. It seems like if it doesn't please you, you flip out. I guess we should all dance now to please you so that you can feel good. You don't like spiritual folks, aha, that's very rich to say on a spiritual forum. We don't have friends, we don't get laid. 

Then why don't you spend all the time of your life getting laid, I guess you got bored of it then and came here. 

There are people who have law of attraction in reverse.  They give out negative energy and they get that back.  It's like a vicious downward spiral.  Then it seems like they don't know what to do with themselves if they're not engaging in this.  It's just something I noticed.  Until these people fix that inside themselves this is the circuit or track what their life will run on.  And they fit everything into this -- but most people opt to have positive law of attraction if given the choice.  You have to be mindful of the energy you give off and make sure that's good energy, and that's what some people don't buy into.  They blame everyone else and have a criticism as an offering to share.  Nobody feels good being criticized though, so they get what they were expecting, criticism from outside, which reinforces their belief anyway.   They create this.   It gives the attention they crave I guess.  But it's a bad way to get attention.  It becomes a self-fulfilling prophesy for them.  Yeah, I'm unhappy, well it's like duh!  You're creating that.  Other people aren't their problem, but that's what they'll say.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

There are people who have law of attraction in reverse.  They give out negative energy and they get that back.  It's like a vicious downward spiral.  Then it seems like they don't know what to do with themselves if they're not engaging in this.  It's just something I noticed.  Until these people fix that inside themselves this is the circuit or track what their life will run on.

Then they wonder why the universe is giving them negative feedback all the time. 

9 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

There are people who have law of attraction in reverse.  They give out negative energy and they get that back.  It's like a vicious downward spiral.  Then it seems like they don't know what to do with themselves if they're not engaging in this.  It's just something I noticed.  Until these people fix that inside themselves this is the circuit or track what their life will run on.  And they fit everything into this -- but most people opt to have positive law of attraction if given the choice.  You have to be mindful of the energy you give off and make sure that's good energy, and that's what some people don't buy into.  They blame everyone else and have a criticism as an offering to share.  Nobody feels good being criticized though, so they get what they were expecting, criticism from outside, which reinforces their belief anyway.   They create this.   It gives the attention they crave I guess.  But it's a bad way to get attention.  It becomes a self-fulfilling prophesy.  

Oh, you just want to smell your own farts in a hermetically sealed little pod all day.  

You have no idea what I actually attract in my "real life". Its actually a lot of what people bitch about not having on this forum. 

I sympathise with Jonas, it's the forum against him.   Ten against one.   He was trying to be funny and then reacted to having so many question him.   The masculine often gets scapegoated.  I would be careful in assuming about negative energy.  It can be that the person is simply different and so it seems as if they have negative energy and recieve negative feedback.  There's a balancing act in my experience.  You don't know the person and their experience.  They may well experience positive feedback but from unique ways that are conducive with being different.  

Edited by Proserpina

6 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

You have no idea what I actually attract in my "real life". Its actually a lot of what people bitch about not having on this forum. 

And are you happy that people don't have that?

26 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

There are people who have law of attraction in reverse.  They give out negative energy and they get that back.  It's like a vicious downward spiral.  Then it seems like they don't know what to do with themselves if they're not engaging in this.  It's just something I noticed.  Until these people fix that inside themselves this is the circuit or track what their life will run on.  And they fit everything into this -- but most people opt to have positive law of attraction if given the choice.  You have to be mindful of the energy you give off and make sure that's good energy, and that's what some people don't buy into.  They blame everyone else and have a criticism as an offering to share.  Nobody feels good being criticized though, so they get what they were expecting, criticism from outside, which reinforces their belief anyway.   They create this.   It gives the attention they crave I guess.  But it's a bad way to get attention.  It becomes a self-fulfilling prophesy for them.  Yeah, I'm unhappy, well it's like duh!  You're creating that.  Other people aren't their problem, but that's what they'll say.

Other people are not my problem.  I'm not unhappy.  

You "ignored" me.  So, you tell me.  Is that because I'm your problem? 

Edited by Jonas Long