Hey homo!

Jonas Long

@Jonas Long I prefer to let off steam and sort out things as long as the other person wants to keep talking to me even if they would want to yell at me in a back and forth. But there are a few on my ignore list who are beyond such measures and even my darnedest level of maturity doesn't have a clue on how to deal with those pesky bullying  ones. They are straight to the ignore. Sometimes I take it off ignore to watch his comments just out of morbid curiosity and get triggered to the max before I put them back on ignore. Such people are simply too unbearable to me. Also they follow me around and have been following me since 3 years by now. Uff. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

@Jonas Long you see what I was talking about. Time to put someone back  on ignore. Can't deal with that kind of nuisance. Don't know how to. So best is the ignore option, thank God for it. Sometimes they beat that by being quoted though. Those days are a bit hard. You simply cannot be friendly with some people. They will use language in a persistent manner that makes it rather impossible to expect any form of goodwill. 

Edited by Reena

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

@Jonas Long don't quote that person when they write about me. I find it difficult to read what they write. I just prefer peace of mind. It's hard on me. Some people don't realize that there is a person behind every computer. Peace. ✌️✌️

@Reena Btw I never followed your sorry ass at all, that's pure desinformation from your side, just utter shit you made up, I've been off this forum/any online place for several months, I returned only recently this month. Yall can check for yourself in my comment history.

Noone even needs to follow you to understand what you're about, cause you literaly never change. I changed a lot in my opinions and attitudes during past year.

4 minutes ago, Reena said:

@Jonas Long don't quote that person when they write about me. I find it difficult to read what they write. I just prefer peace of mind. It's hard on me. Some people don't realize that there is a person behind every computer. Peace. ✌️✌️

Is that how that works? You should quote me when I respond to Joseph then.  

@Jonas Long a man can deal with intense hate in my experience.They still take it in their stride. But what I have seen with women is that they can rebel and retaliate hate as much as they want to but at some point they simply give up and feel demoralized and suffer a breakdown. I prefer to not deal with those types anymore. Like I try to gauge how much I can take, if someone is still being polite with me, and treat me as a human and not trying to completely corner me, I still figure out a way to talk and get along. Yet with these types, it's best to not deal with. It gets too harsh and I have to sort of back out. 

2 minutes ago, Reena said:

@Jonas Long a man can deal with intense hate in my experience.They still take it in their stride. But what I have seen with women is that they can rebel and retaliate hate as much as they want to but at some point they simply give up and feel demoralized and suffer a breakdown. I prefer to not deal with those types anymore. Like I try to gauge how much I can take, if someone is still being polite with me, and treat me as a human and not trying to completely corner me, I still figure out a way to talk and get along. Yet with these types, it's best to not deal with. It gets too harsh and I have to sort of back out. 

Joseph can't deal with me.  I don't even hate him.  Maybe he integrated too much of "the feminine" lol

Edited by Jonas Long

2 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Is that how that works? You should quote me when I respond to Joseph then.  

I don't get too involved in those things. Because I think a man should deal with a man. Woman to woman, man to man is kinda okay still.. Man to woman can be very ugly and intense. 

If a woman called me repulsive, it's still not that hurtful. I might call it jealousy or female competition or whatever. But when it's a man to a woman, the woman might end up feeling a bit desperate and demoralized. Fighting with a woman for me as a woman is more like a cat fight. But fighting with a man is a whole different ball game. 

Like if a woman called me a bitch, it wouldn't stay in mind for too long. But if a man called me a bitch, it just stays stuck in the head for months on end. It can be hard. 

@Jonas Long anyways I said my peace. Me and proserpina also got things resolved. I'm glad she did. Everything else is cleared up for good. I was trying to back off but that person came to this thread on purpose to advantage of the fight between me and her and use it to provoke me. The smarter move will be for me to back out now because they won't stop following me around to get my blood. So peace before he tries to start another thing with me. I have a lot of peace ever since I ignored him. Bye. 

(@Jonas LongDon't mention me on this thread anymore. Thanks.) 

Edited by Reena

I deleted the first comment, so that you have no more ammunition against me. So typical of you to strike at me first, then play the victim after I simply defend myself a little bit.

I never wished you anything bad, but you just make it so hard for others to symphatize with you. In fact, I really wish you finally will solve all the problems you're suffering from

I even took an extra effort to purposefully not comment or to look at your threads, and this is the treatment I get. Incredible

Edited by Reborn

People who want others to see the true picture don't sneakily delete comments that will (otherwise) make them look bad. Neat. 

Good that it occurred to me to just randomly take a screenshot of that comment. I never knew it was gonna be deleted. No surprise though. 

IMG_20231123_011727.jpg

I even remember the last interaction. It happened on November 10th. And you said something like you don't like interacting with me. Then why should you be interested in engaging with me now. I thought I had peace of mind and everything was done. No? There goes all your games you play on purpose. There is nothing innocent about all this. This is all orchestrated on purpose. Nobody wants to play victim to you. Not me at least. 

IMG_20231123_030851.jpg

Edited by Reena

1 hour ago, Reborn said:

I deleted the first comment, so that you have no more ammunition against me. So typical of you to strike at me first, then play the victim after I simply defend myself a little bit.

I never wished you anything bad, but you just make it so hard for others to symphatize with you. In fact, I really wish you finally will solve all the problems you're suffering from

I even took an extra effort to purposefully not comment or to look at your threads, and this is the treatment I get. Incredible

Stop commenting about me dude. I'm sick of it, if you don't get cues. Leave me alone for fuck sake. This is my last interaction with you. I want nothing to do with you and your nasty comments. I don't have time for you. If you took an extra effort to not comment on my threads, then I commend your effort, just don't fall off the wagon, keep going and give me peace. 

1 hour ago, Jonas Long said:

Avoiding people that trigger you isn't really a solution to the "problem". 

I have no idea how to deal with a comment that says "you are utterly repulsive and disgusting." Absolutely no fucking clue. 

Just now, Jonas Long said:

Does it require being dealt with? 

You mean I should not pay any attention to it? 

What would you do if someone left that kind of a comment to you?

Just now, Jonas Long said:

You don't need to.

Depends.

Fine. I'll not pay attention to it. But it's always in the back of my mind that everyone else is reading it and it feels very demoralizing and humiliating. Because it's so publicly available for everyone to read.

3 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

You don't need to.

Depends.

Ironically when I followed his same strategy on the other forum and attacked him by saying repulsive words, I got two temporary bans, suspensions and a couple of warning points from two moderators for the same offense. So much for fairness. It's like there's nothing you can do especially if you're a woman. That was the first time I decided to attack him. Because he had been doing it for months and months. And I was ignoring it and nobody was doing anything about it. In the end it felt very wrong. It's like the more I avoided it the worse it got. And when I decided to give him the taste of his own medicine, I got reprimanded. It just doesn't work.