Hey homo!

Jonas Long

The question is - why do you wanna piss off homophobes?

And what should homophobes do to piss you off? 

Essentially isn't it similar when two parties try to piss each other off. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

What would a perfect world look like to you? A world where even a single homophobe doesn't exist? 

Society is evolving in the direction of liberalism pretty rapidly. 

In major cities of the US, most people won't say anything homophobic to a person's face. You won't see any incident of violence against gays. Most gays can freely attend clubs, date and find a job, settle. I never saw how they feel threatened. 

Gays are freely accepted. They even started a new thing called Gays for Gaza which is kinda ironic. And the pride month generally extends to up to two months blocking traffic in scanty clothing, I mean penises hanging out and all. 

Edited by Reena

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

4 minutes ago, Reena said:

What would a perfect world look like to you? A world where even a single homophobe doesn't exist? 

Society is evolving in the direction of liberalism pretty rapidly. 

In major cities of the US, most people won't say anything homophobic to a person's face. You won't see any incident of violence against gays. Most gays can freely attend clubs, date and find a job, settle. I never saw how they feel threatened. 

Gays are freely accepted. They even started a new thing called Gays for Gaza which is kinda ironic. And the pride month generally extends to up to two months blocking traffic in scanty clothing, I mean penises hanging out and all. 

The side effect of making some people uncomfortable is just a small bonus.  The main thing is it's more accurate than "man".

1 minute ago, Jonas Long said:

The side effect of making some people uncomfortable is just a small bonus.  The main thing is it's more accurate than "man".

How about if I said - "Hey, Neanderthal?" Wouldn't that be more precise than homo? 

I'd want people to say hi hello to each other and offer something like chocolate, candy and a little "I love you" cards while saying hi. That would sound warm. The acknowledgement that another exists. 

1 minute ago, Phil said:

When removing the thorn of judgement, don’t forget to remove the thorn which removed the thorn. 

Judging anyone for being homophobic is still judgment. 

Is judgement important?