Hey homo!

Jonas Long

1 hour ago, Jonas Long said:

Thinking about replacing the colloquial use of "man" as in "hey man" to "homo" as in "homosapien".  Its more gender inclusive and is sure to piss off homophobes.  How bout it? 

There are no homophobes. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” 
― Ramana Maharshi

Which country are you from? I don't correctly remember, US, or UK or Germany? 

Also I would rather prefer you confront a homophobe on the street corner and record a live video than do this. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

1 minute ago, Jonas Long said:

The primary purpose for my proposal is the gender inclusivity.  Forget about annoying or confronting anybody.  

So where do you live? 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

12 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

As long as I don't go "full retard" though

Right? 

Am I right l? 

You’ve seen the movie right? You’re aware it’s a reference from an actor playing an actor to an actor playing an actor, suggesting the actor is over acting…?

In that light you do seem to be going full retard here. 

1 minute ago, Phil said:

You’ve seen the movie right? You’re aware it’s a reference from an actor playing an actor to an actor playing an actor, suggesting the actor is over acting…?

And where do you live? 

1 minute ago, Phil said:

18 minutes ago, Phil said:

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” 
― Ramana Maharshi

Just now, Phil said:

What does where anyone lives have to do with a reference to over acting?

I just asked generally. 

7 minutes ago, Phil said:

There is no movie, no "actors".

You just called me retarded. 

Go "beat some women" huh? 

1 minute ago, Jonas Long said:

There is no movie, no "actors".

You just called me retarded. 

Go "beat some women" huh? 

Why should you feel offended? 

Just now, Jonas Long said:

Its the hypocrisy that I find offensive. 

Can you explain this hypocrisy? 

Just now, Jonas Long said:

Not if it isn't already self evident. 

I really did not catch the hypocrisy. It would be nice if you can elaborate in simple terms without convoluted sentences?