Hey homo!

Jonas Long

5 minutes ago, Reena said:

I really did not catch the hypocrisy. It would be nice if you can elaborate in simple terms without convoluted sentences? 

My sentences are as unconvoluted as they come.  Phil makes threads with misleading "triggering" titles like "why it's ok the beat women" and shares memes with a slur like "full retard" and goes immediately into spiritually pedantic zen Yoda mode when I do similar style jokes that actually have a point to them as well. 

1 minute ago, Phil said:

There’s no you. Hence, there is no homophobe or retard. 

Again, the reference in the movie is to the acting, to overacting. Not the actor or character. 

Every thread or discussion could be stopped dead with this comment.  If you held this as your standard across the board, there is no forum. 

Edited by Jonas Long

Just now, Jonas Long said:

My sentences are as unconvoluted as they come.  Phil makes threads with misleading "triggering" titles like "why it's ok the beat women" and shares memes with a slur like "full retard" and goes immediately into spiritually pedantic zen Yoda mode when I do similar style jokes that actually have a point to them as well. 

The point of the thread was the ridiculousness of bait titles like ‘women want to be owned’. 

There’s no Phil, obviously, no?

It isn’t a slur, because again, it’s not in reference to anyone (like ‘homo’ is). It’s a reference to the acting. To overacting. 

There’s nothing spiritual, pedantic or zen about it really. 

1 minute ago, Jonas Long said:

Every thread or discussion could be stopped dead with this comment.  If you held this as your standard across the board, there is no forum. 

There’s no you. No homo. 

It’s not that there is “a forum” and then there wouldn’t be, there already is no forum. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” 
― Ramana Maharshi

Why not replace the word "woman" with a "homo" as well? It would be quite appropriate since you're aiming for gender inclusivity. But then again, there are homos with penises, homos with vaginas a tiny percentage of homos with both, so those differences wouldn't go away

We're all just a bunch of filthy homos

Edited by Reborn

3 minutes ago, Reborn said:

Why not replace the word "woman" with a "homo" as well? It would be quite appropriate since you're aiming for gender inclusivity. But then again, there are homos with penises, homos with vaginas a tiny percentage of homos with both, so those differences wouldn't go away

We're all just a bunch of filthy homos

Thats what I'm saying.  It's a better catch-all than "man" which is used that way all the time. 

42 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Thats what I'm saying.  It's a better catch-all than "man" which is used that way all the time. 

There is no you. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

3 hours ago, Jonas Long said:

In the language of my country, the words "man", "woman" and "humanity" or "mankind" are noticably differently written (meaning there's no "man" hidden in these words), so we don't have all these language problems and feuds like you westeners. Which is why it's harder for me to relate to that. But I think there will, at some point, come a day where there will only be one dominant worldwide language and world will be united, at which point we'll certainly be refering to ourselves as something neutral, like humans. Who knows

Edited by Reborn

1 minute ago, Reborn said:

In the language of my country, the words "man", "woman" and "humanity" or "mankind" are noticably differently written (meaning there's no "man" hidden in these words), so we don't have all these language problems and feuds like you westeners. Which is why it's harder for me to relate to that. But I think there will, at some point, come a day where there will only be one dominant worldwide language and world will be united, at which point we'll certainly be refering to ourselves as something neutral, like humans. Who knows

Tower of babel.  Already "happened". 

19 hours ago, Jonas Long said:

and is sure to piss off homophobes.

18 hours ago, Jonas Long said:

It's a fairly harmless, humorous way to, let's say "confront" certain prejudices.  Like the church of Satan does. 

That "pull" you feel to judge, criticize, bully or confront in other people is the pull of the ego, or Samsara. What you do not forgive in others is what you do not forgive in yourself. This is how the matrix is weaved. And by forgiveness it is undone.

It can seem profoundly hard to not judge, project, bully etc. but it's the only way.

The only game is choosing between the ego, which is judgement, and liberation, which is forgiveness. There is nothing else to choose. It is in every encounter. In every single face you see. This is why there are encounters and faces.

The homophobe is your saviour.

When you meet anyone, remember it is a holy encounter. ²As you see him you will see yourself. ³As you treat him you will treat yourself. ⁴As you think of him you will think of yourself. ⁵Never forget this, for in him you will find yourself or lose yourself. ⁶Whenever two Sons of God meet, they are given another chance at salvation. ⁷Do not leave anyone without giving salvation to him and receiving it yourself. (ACIM, T-8.III.4:1-7)

There must be an effortless way.

12 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

That "pull" you feel to judge, criticize, bully or confront in other people is the pull of the ego, or Samsara. What you do not forgive in others is what you do not forgive in yourself. This is how the matrix is weaved. And by forgiveness it is undone.

It can seem profoundly hard to not judge, project, bully etc. but it's the only way.

The only game is choosing between the ego, which is judgement, and liberation, which is forgiveness. There is nothing else to choose. It is in every encounter. In every single face you see. This is why there are encounters and faces.

The homophobe is your saviour.

When you meet anyone, remember it is a holy encounter. ²As you see him you will see yourself. ³As you treat him you will treat yourself. ⁴As you think of him you will think of yourself. ⁵Never forget this, for in him you will find yourself or lose yourself. ⁶Whenever two Sons of God meet, they are given another chance at salvation. ⁷Do not leave anyone without giving salvation to him and receiving it yourself. (ACIM, T-8.III.4:1-7)

This explanation was amazing. I'll note down this explanation. Ego = judgement. Forgiveness = liberation. 

When we judge we satisfy our ego. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

@Blessed2 but what happens when a real situation arises. Let's say someone hit you and you were injured. Years later when someone reminds you of the incident and you begin to rant about it, is that judgement too? 

1 hour ago, Reena said:

but what happens when a real situation arises. Let's say someone hit you and you were injured. Years later when someone reminds you of the incident and you begin to rant about it, is that judgement too? 

Yes.

If you see even a tiniest bit of something else than perfect innocence, there is judgement.

There must be an effortless way.

@Jonas Long  can I ask you question honestly? 

Why do you sound so pissed and angry all the time? 

Do you have deep rooted anger or hate against the world? 

Did someone spit in your soup when you were a kid?