Enlightenment Genetics

Blessed2

2 minutes ago, Mandy said:

But as the extreme as the point that he's trying to make is, you gotta consider as horrendous as the Holocaust was it all stemmed from people not listening to "oh that feels off". How does it feel to believe that genetics determine your worth, your happiness, or your "ability" for spiritual connection? Does that not feel really off? Honestly asking. 

I did not say it determines it.  A guy can be happy while knowing he may not be tall enough to make the NBA.    His self worth doesn't rely on whether he makes the NBA or not.  His worth is within himself.  We are not speaking about ego here - we are speaking about awakening.  And some of us are wired for it.  Some of us arent.  Those who aren't- well - there are other paths up the mountain.   All roads ultimately lead to Rome.  

2 minutes ago, Mandy said:

My guess is bullying in 5th grade and unexpressed emotions. I need to repress and keep in place part of the population just like I do my emotions. 

They feel there is nothing special or remarkable about them, that they are really not "good enough" but at least they were born white.  By virtue of this one thing that they had no control over, they are actually better than people who didn't happen to be born white. 

2 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

I'm comparing the genetics argument to nazism, and do you not think that Jewish nazis exist? 

This is pure foolishness.  You are conflating someone feeling they are better than someone else simply because they are taller, shorter, have blue eyes, or brown eyes.  This isn't about being "better".

Just now, Robed Mystic said:

I did not say it determines it.  A guy can be happy while knowing he may not be tall enough to make the NBA.    His self worth doesn't rely on whether he makes the NBA or not.  His worth is within himself.  We are not speaking about ego here - we are speaking about awakening.  And some of us are wired for it.  Some of us arent.  Those who aren't- well - there are other paths up the mountain.   All roads ultimately lead to Rome.  

Awakening isn't an achievement like making the NBA. It doesn't matter, it's not made of matter, it's not code that defines matter. Genetics determine traits, like eye and hair color. Awakening is not appearance nor personality nor temperament. How can genetics be significant here if there's no determination of Awakening? 

Youtube Channel  

4 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

They feel there is nothing special or remarkable about them, that they are really not "good enough" but at least they were born white.  By virtue of this one thing that they had no control over, they are actually better than people who didn't happen to be born white. 

Believing thoughts of identification, which is duality, one will be like a pendulum going back and forth from deep insecurity to unexamined pride. Not pride as in self love, but pride as in total exclusion. You could have the same kind of pride in being someone who isn't racist or sexist. Exclusion never ever wins or comes up above. There's no excuse, no good reason for it. I am no better than a white supremacist, both of us are not. 

Youtube Channel  

18 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

This is pure foolishness.  You are conflating someone feeling they are better than someone else simply because they are taller, shorter, have blue eyes, or brown eyes.  This isn't about being "better".

Your argument is my genetics made me enlightened, therfor what I say has inherent validity.  Genetics gave me automatic validity.  Because without the pretense that you are "enlightened" most of what you have to say sounds pretty ridiculous. 

3 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

How does the genetics of a chimpanzee make it easier or harder for you to recognize you're not a chimpanzee, but a zoo visitor seeing a chimpanzee?

Rephrase.  How does your own genetics make it easier for you to realize you aren't. a chimp?  What if your genes dealt you a weird disorder where you thought you were a chimp?  Believe me, such illnesses exist.