Enlightenment Genetics

Blessed2

6 minutes ago, Mandy said:

So for me to see that the ice skating figurine in my pretty little snow globe is not me, the figurine needs a build in life hammer, and to come to life like the figurines in the Indian and the Cupboard to escape her snow globe. 

I AM A DAMN good ice skater. There's never been one like me before. Tremendous. The course is coming out soon. Of course. OF COURSE! 

You should make skating videos.  But you're probably so good at skating that you don't have any worldly desire to make videos about it.  But still, people should realize how good you are at it, but not through any evidence, just because you say so, and are genetically predestined to be the best skater ever.  No else is even in the same skating arena as you.  Even if you talk like you know nothing about skating most of the time, that's just your ego and it doesn't mean that you're not really good at skating.  If someone else were on your level, they'd understand, but no one else is even close to your level. 

5 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Maybe you should try it then.  Sit without thoughts.  I do believe you have done so, and to no avail.  Possibly because of genetics 

There must be some kinda solution to having all these genetically inferior people around....maybe some kind of "final solution" 🤔 

9 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Maybe you should try it then.  Sit without thoughts.  I do believe you have done so, and to no avail.  Possibly because of genetics 

You cannot try to sit without thoughts, it unfolds naturally and without any doership, in the same way that thoughts arise without any doership.

♾️

1 minute ago, DMT Elf said:

Almost nobody understands what the matrix is. That's why it's the matrix.

The problem with "enlightenment genetics" is that they're being understood form within the matrix.

The Matrix is just thought. 

I will add that no one understands what thought is, because that would be another thought 🫨

Edited by Orb

♾️

8 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

That you're being facetious?  Oh I do.  

But as the extreme as the point that he's trying to make is, you gotta consider as horrendous as the Holocaust was it all stemmed from people not listening to "oh that feels off". How does it feel to believe that genetics determine your worth, your happiness, or your "ability" for spiritual connection? Does that not feel really off? Honestly asking. 

Youtube Channel