Enlightenment Genetics

Blessed2

7 hours ago, Phil said:

That belief is directly experienced. The belief is that there is a second, a Phil, which has a second, an understading. 

Nonduality just points to not two. 

Now no one’s getting nothing. 👍🏼 

No one’s trying to help anyone here. 

That’s also a belief (which is directly experienced). 

There is no one to be right. 

My understanding vs your understanding… my beliefs vs your beliefs… I’m right… no I’m right!…. Arguments… debates… WARS. 

ENOUGH.

🤍

I’m all for sharing & collaborating. This “higher teaching” stuff is nonsense. Thoughts don’t matter. ‘Feeling’ is the boss. Deny, and suffer. Create wars. It’s fruitless. No one’s getting out of this love. 

Phil is not abstract btw. Phil is an abstraction. This is a belief apparently you & Leo share. 

And there’s nothing wrong with beliefs. 

Sure Phil.  Whatever you say buddy.  At Leo makes a kind of sense — although he’s wrong too..  Are you trying to tell me I’m wrong to correct me or that you disagree with me?  Only you can be right at the end of the day — right?  It had and has to be that way with you.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

21 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Jonas Long I think humans will evolve alongside roaches and we will work together. Roaches are similar to humans, their smart, have a bunch of babies, and always survive.

I wonder why all those other species never developed the way we did… do you think cockroaches now are wiser and more developed than cockroaches 1M years ago? 

5 minutes ago, Rose said:

I wonder why all those other species never developed the way we did… do you think cockroaches now are wiser and more developed than cockroaches 1M years ago? 

that's a good question that i'm stoned enough to ponder... 

speaking of stoned and evolving, there is the terence mckenna stoned ape theory that we evolved with the help of psychedelic mushrooms, so maybe if another species starts eating them they'll evolve too eventually.  

10 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Sure Phil.  Whatever you say buddy.  At Leo makes a kind of sense — although he’s wrong too..  Are you trying to tell me I’m wrong to correct me or that you disagree with me?  Only you can be right at te end of the day — right?  It had to be that way with you.

No, not at all. That’s a misinterpretation of what’s being said. It’s very much the opposite actually. 

Right & wrong applicable to selves is judgement of separate selves which there aren’t.

More specifically, judgmental discordant thoughts believed.  Like judging unicorns while overlooking that there aren’t any.

As a reference, to believe such is to ‘eat from the tree of the knowledge of good & evil (right & wrong), which is to cast oneself out of heaven (reality, being, self) by believing there is a’knower’ or ‘understander’… of right & wrong (a separate self).

What’s being said is precisely that there isn’t judgement of a you here. 

When the triggering, reaction, defending of the separate self occurs… ‘sit with it’ (vs responding) and see that it passes. Therein is liberation. If you want to be proactive about it, inspect. Try to find the self being defended.

The turn around aspect of Byrne Katie’s The Work is very powerful in this way.

Even more so when paired with the emotional scale. There might emotions experienced which aren’t per se in the light. It can be emotionally difficult or challenging, but what a relief it is when they are. Very, very freeing. Not only spiritually speaking, but life wise as well. 

https://www.actualityofbeing.com/the-emotional-scale

Q&A call starts in a few minutes too. Who knows what’ll come up as it’s question based, but typically this kind of ‘stuff’ comes up at some point. It might be clarifying, and you’re more than welcome to partake. 

1 hour ago, Phil said:

No, not at all. That’s a misinterpretation of what’s being said. It’s very much the opposite actually. 

Right & wrong applicable to selves is judgement of separate selves which there aren’t.

More specifically, judgmental discordant thoughts believed.  Like judging unicorns while overlooking that there aren’t any.

As a reference, to believe such is to ‘eat from the tree of the knowledge of good & evil (right & wrong), which is to cast oneself out of heaven (reality, being, self) by believing there is a’knower’ or ‘understander’… of right & wrong (a separate self).

What’s being said is precisely that there isn’t judgement of a you here. 

When the triggering, reaction, defending of the separate self occurs… ‘sit with it’ (vs responding) and see that it passes. Therein is liberation. If you want to be proactive about it, inspect. Try to find the self being defended.

The turn around aspect of Byrne Katie’s The Work is very powerful in this way.

Even more so when paired with the emotional scale. There might emotions experienced which aren’t per se in the light. It can be emotionally difficult or challenging, but what a relief it is when they are. Very, very freeing. Not only spiritually speaking, but life wise as well. 

https://www.actualityofbeing.com/the-emotional-scale

Q&A call starts in a few minutes too. Who knows what’ll come up as it’s question based, but typically this kind of ‘stuff’ comes up at some point. It might be clarifying, and you’re more than welcome to partake. 

Are you talking with me or at me Phil?  So you know better than me about me?  And you think you're superior to me on the path.  I'm done interacting with you.  You can't BS me dude.  I don't buy it and frankly never have with you.  Good luck with your path -- and yes there is a you!  Obviously.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

4 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Are you talking with me or at me Phil?  So you know better than me about me?  And you think you're superior to me on the path.  I'm done interacting with you.  You can't BS me dude.

Holy shit, I wrote this after your other post but decided to remove it, but, my god this is a wild reaction to what Phil is saying, and I think you may want to consider therapy(not said in a shitty way)

5 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Holy shit, I wrote this after your other post but decided to remove it, but, my god this is a wild reaction to what Phil is saying, and I think you may want to consider therapy(not said in a shitty way)

You telling me to consider therapy is very rich indeed Lester.  I'm giving the therapy.  So someone on Nahm's forum now has officially told me I need therapy.  Ok.  There we have it.  And it was the dude who had a big problem with Leo Gura who I invited on here initially too.  It's funny how things get turned around.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

3 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You telling me to consider therapy is very rich indeed Lester.  I'm giving the therapy.  So someone on Nahm's forum now has officially told me I need therapy.  Ok.  There we have it.  And it was the dude who had a big problem with Leo Gura who I invited on here initially too.  It's funny how things get turned around.

Your reaction here isn't about Phil, or me one bit, that is very clear. 

20 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Your reaction here isn't about Phil, or me one bit, that is very clear. 

How about your reaction(s) Lester?  Stay in your lane dude.  You're not one to talk.  That's very clear.  I'm not going to tell you you need therapy because that wouldn't be my place to say that to you.  I recall you blowing up countless times on here threatening to leave and then coming right back.  So I have one guy talking at me pretending to be over me spiritually and I have another talking at me pretending they haven't done worse than me when everyone remembers too.  I don't want to say you can't bullshit a bullshitter but it's along those lines with me.  I've been through all this before many times.  I'm fine.  I have a great job.  I have a wonderful life.  But I'm not a sucker.  And I won't be gaslit on here.  I will leave but I will also defend myself too.  I have a zero tolerance for bullying -- especially in a spirituality context.  I can't be on here if I don't trust Phil or the groupthink on here.  I realize that.  I'm not stupid or needy.  I'm just learning a few things before I go -- taking some notes as it were.  I have no more need to fight here as I already have the information I wanted.  There is no one to become enlightened but you.  There is no authority but you in spiritual enlightenment.  There's the therapy!

Edited by Joseph Maynor

14 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

How about your reaction(s) Lester?  Stay in your lane dude.  You're not one to talk.  That's very clear.  I'm not going to tell you you need therapy because that wouldn't be my place to say that to you.  I recall you blowing up countless times on here threatening to leave and then coming right back.  So I have one guy talking at me pretending to be over me spiritually and I have another talking at me pretending they haven't done worse than me when everyone remembers too.  I don't want to say you can't bullshit a bullshitter but it's along those lines with me.  I've been through all this before many times.  I'm fine.  I have a great job.  I have a wonderful life.  But I'm not a sucker.  And I won't be gaslit on here.  I will leave but I will also defend myself too.  I have a zero tolerance for bullying -- especially in a spirituality context.

Lol but I know I'm crazy and I have been in therapy and will likely continue to at some point, and I never claim to be anything different, like a teacher or enlightened or evolved in any way.  

But you are hearing things people aren't saying.  I'm not saying this to gaslight, go and read exactly what was said. 

10 hours ago, Phil said:

@Joseph Maynor

This ‘believer’ stuff is dogmatic & projection. It seems like an overlooking of the entirety of the videos offered, the group calls, what’s shared in this thread, and the point & content of the forum. 

So what you're saying Phil is if I don't buy into your teachings, I'm not welcome here.  This is a not a good look for you from my perspective.  This sort of sounds like something Leo Gura would say.  This will be my final post on here.  You won't have to deal with me anymore on here.  I'm done fighting.  I was where you're at years ago when it comes to teachings.  You think I don't understand your teachings?  That's a huge presumption on your part.  You're teaching the Divine Feminine.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

10 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Bullshit friend.  You have a belief similar to Leo Gura though.  You're abstract like he is which is weird.  You might be an INTP masquerading as an ENFJ.

Leo Gura is a classic ENFP but he doesn't know lol.

This is basic typology and self awareness he doesn't even know his type.

for coding & software engineering services message me on discord

You need to know how typing work to type him.

Classic in a sense that he portrays himself as a guru and a philosopher.

That's what enfps are like they want to be philosophers.

Didn't you notice and INTPs are not very extroverted like him lol its mad how everyone thinks he is an intp 

for coding & software engineering services message me on discord