Enlightenment Genetics

Blessed2

8 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

I think I understood just fine.  He called what I was saying the materialist paradigm..which taken out of the context I was speaking from could be considered that.  But from his perspective he was literally saying that states of consciousness (from the context  that consciousness is all there is) is the materialist paradigm    which is actually a perversion of the idealist paradigm.  So yeah, you got me.  But it is still a lack of understanding of what the materialist paradigm is. 

The paradigm you describe is more materialist than you realize.  You pay lip service to idealism, but a lot of where you're coming from is very much based in materialism. 

19 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

I think I understood just fine.  He called what I was saying the materialist paradigm..which taken out of the context I was speaking from could be considered that. 

But from his perspective he was literally saying that states of consciousness (from the context  that consciousness is all there is) is the materialist paradigm    which is actually a perversion of the idealist paradigm.  So yeah, you got me.  But it is still a lack of understanding of what the materialist paradigm is. 

No, it was meant as to what you said in the context you said it, and is not a perversion of anything. @Jonas Long readily see’s it as well. That’s how paradigms work. You can’t see what’s being said because of the paradigm, which is really just another way of saying beliefs.

There isn’t really anything that can be added to the suggestion of checking direct experience and a hundred bucks ta’ boot. 

Also, there’s no lack. That’s projection. Also belief, and not coincidently, paradigmatic. 

Nothing wrong with it btw. 

1 minute ago, Phil said:

No, it was meant as to what you said in the context you said it, and is not a perversion of anything. @Jonas Long readily see’s it as well. That’s how paradigms work. You can’t see what’s being said because of the paradigm, which is really just another way of saying beliefs.

There isn’t really anything that can be added to the suggestion of checking direct experience and a hundred bucks ta’ boot. 

Also, there’s no lack. That’s projection. Also and not coincidently, paradigmatic. 

He doesn't readily see anything.  He jumped to your defense because he doesn't like me.  Or he doesn't like what I represent.  So he took something completely out of context to try and attack me.   And it was a very weak argument.   Let's see what he has to say about how the idealist paradigm is more materialistic than I deemed.

1 minute ago, Robed Mystic said:

He doesn't readily see anything.  He jumped to your defense because he doesn't like me.  Or he doesn't like what I represent.  So he took something completely out of context to try and attack me.   And it was a very weak argument.   Let's see what he has to say about how the idealist paradigm is more materialistic than I deemed.

That’s from the same paradigm. It’s the rose colored glasses thingy. Nobody’s attacking you. Relax. All’s well. 

6 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

This right here is coming from a materialistic paradigm.  

11 minutes ago, DMT Elf said:

But even little you can and does possess intelligence as a subset of universal intelligence.

You are a thought, posession is a thought, and intelligence is a thought. A thought can call another thought intelligent, but it would just be a thought. 

Youtube Channel  

2 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

There being distinctions is paradigm independent my friend.  Consciousness holds separation in its hand, no different than a brain could.  

That's your misunderstanding of the idealist paradigm.  I'm your idea, that I am separate from you, that I don't like you is your idea.  That you're better at chess than me.  None of those things hold weight outside a materialist paradigm. 

3 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

That's your misunderstanding of the idealist paradigm.  I'm your idea, that I am separate from you, that I don't like you is your idea.  That you're better at chess than me.  None of those things hold weight outside a materialist paradigm. 

Let me clear up a key misunderstanding for you.  You are thinking that one who has seen non-duality then must not embrace duality.   This is a mistake.  For to embrace duality IS non-duality.   

Edited by Robed Mystic