Enlightenment Genetics

Blessed2

@Devin sometimes we can come out of alignment and get lost in thought. Listening to something that resonates can help bc it "reminds" us of our true nature. 

Like you feel restless and then listen to a rupert spira video, close your eyes, breathe, and feel relief.

Edited by Orb

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

8 minutes ago, Devin said:

"It feels good"

Did I say that in my previous post? 

Read it again.

Edited by Orb

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

45 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You have the human in the shadow.  You're not trapped anywhere.  Integration doesn't mean breaking anything.  You're professing over your life with all these conditions.  Integration is soft not rigid.  You're already ok as you are.  The Masculine has the body in the shadow.  The Divine has the human in the shadow.  You don't need to graduate from human to Divine.  You can be both and neither right now.  Obviously integration work is a process and takes time, but also you're pretty darn integrated right now if you're been around for a while.  This game that Leo Gura has you playing is just a hamster wheel and it's not even a good hamster wheel.  It's a specialized hamster wheel to try to get you some Divine Masculine attainment.  But see that's not the whole thing, that's just a piece of the path in my opinion.  You have a lot more work to do if you want to become broadly spiritually enlightened.  Consider the source here, I'm just one perspective, but I'm giving you an honest assessment of your response.  Leo Gura is prancing around saying he's the smartest person in the world without caveat.  How anyone can buy anything from someone like that is beyond me.  It's a no brainer for me.  

I wasn't saying that being in the dream is negative..I was using it make a point.   Assuming this is a dream, which indeed it is, you only have available to you what is within the dream.   

1 hour ago, Mandy said:

You can imagine water in the desert up ahead but you can't get to it and you can't drink it. When you're slogging on after imaginary water you believe is real, you're not consciously creating, you're believing something dangerously false. 

I'm saying everything is imagination.   You are creating all of reality - the entire universe.  You invented this forum- you sneaky devil.   You invented @Jonas Long to add some excitement.  You created @Phil.  You manifested his entire existence out of thin air.  

4 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

I'm saying everything is imagination.   You are creating all of reality - the entire universe.  You invented this forum- you sneaky devil.   You invented @Jonas Long to add some excitement.  You created @Phil.  You manifested his entire existence out of thin air.  

Did you just cut and paste this off of actualized? 

@Devin yea but you put "it feels good" when I didn't say that lol. 

Just give it a shot man, listen to something soothing that slows down the momentum of thought. 

Listen to feeling more, Thought is the paranoid one, the one that doesn't trust, the one that trusts, the one that complicates the simplicity of Now. 

This moment is something unfathomable, the intelligence is beyond concepts or understanding, it's actually sensation, sensation is infinite intelligence. This is what's pointed to when people say listen to how you feel. 

No need to chop up enlightenment into tiny pieces, let it be easier! 

Let it all sink in and if you still don't buy it, that's fine.

9 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Again, you aren’t noticing you’re saying this from the ego or materialist’s paradigm. 

It’s a solipsistic finite perspective. 

Misinformation / misunderstanding. 

3 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

No..it just can't be..they say...it can't be like that...oh boy...well...it can, and it is.  See if ya can disprove it...little freaky that ya can't 

It’s not freaky, it’s a belief. A belief isn’t disprovable because it’s a belief. Try proving there’s no unicorns. 

And applying  reason.

You completely overlooked what Mandy shared. 

4 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Did you just cut and paste this off of actualized? 

Wtf is happening...🫨😂

4 minutes ago, Phil said:

Again, you aren’t noticing you’re saying this from the ego or materialist’s paradigm. 

It’s a solipsistic finite perspective. 

Misinformation / misunderstanding. 

It’s not freaky, it’s a belief. A belief isn’t disprovable because it’s a belief. Try proving there’s no unicorns. 

And applying  reason.

You completely overlooked what Mandy shared. 

Blah blah blah...lots of fancy words for a fancy guy.   Hope you have a suit to match..

And btw, I wouldn't put so much passion and time into the other forum if it was just a belief for me.

Edited by Robed Mystic

2 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Blah blah blah...lots of fancy words for a fancy guy.   Hope you have a suit to match. 

Are you noticing the switcharoo from the convo to separate selves / personal comments about a Phil?

The parroting of egocentric solipsism is pretty obvious. 

A hundred dollars. What more could be said?

9 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

And btw, I wouldn't put so much passion and time into the other forum if it was just a belief for me.

It is though. 

You and every moderator there will inevitably realize what’s going on and either leave or be asked to leave for pointing it out / speaking the truth (so to speak lol), just like every other moderator there has. 

8 minutes ago, Phil said:

Are you noticing the switcharoo from the convo to separate selves / personal comments about a Phil?

The parroting of egocentric solipsism is pretty obvious. 

A hundred dollars. What more could be said?

I shall bestow upon you one of my favorite quotes from J.R.R. Tolkien.   He says in his Lord of the Rings trilogy the following:

"All that is gold does not glitter. 

Not all those who wander are lost. "

Hmm..obvious eh?  

I'll give you one more that I also gave Leo. My eight grade science teacher said this:

When you assume, you make an ass out of u and me.

Edited by Robed Mystic