Enlightenment Genetics

Blessed2

On 4/1/2023 at 8:23 AM, Jonas Long said:

He talks a lot about masculine vs feminine and integration, but don't mistake talking about it for being it.  He isn't integrated at all. On the one hand his theory is super rigid and dogmatic(unintegrated "fem" stuff) and on the other he is super emotional and sensitive not very well in control of his emotions and outbursts at all, constantly threatening to leave, and then not even sticking to it when he does(unintegrated "masc" stuff) this is why self proclaimed "life coaches" are often the last people who should be life coaches.

I think you are just a naysayer and like to bully others to try to elevate yourself.  You did it to Leo and you’ve done it to me.  You’re only interested in making yourself look good by tearing others down.  I regret having any interaction with you.  You can crap all over me and my work, but that’s totally a reflection of you and how you feel inside of yourself.  It has zero to do with me.  I’m only sorry I was met with this energy on here when I opened myself up to share my deepest insights on here.  And you said I needed therapy too to pull the insanity card on me.  You're the kind of person I seek to avoid in life.  

Here's your video against life coaching.  This is so cringe imo.  But it shows your attitude and the energy you give off.  I am a life coach.  Now I see why you bully me, but it has nothing to do with me.  It has to do with your negative attitude.  How are you going to broadly paint life coaching to be a scam and life coaches to be wannabees across the board?  This is not a mature opinion at all -- it's like saying all people who go into psychology so do because they're mentally ill.

Here's my video on life coaching.  Notice the huge difference in our energies: (I have a positive attitude) -- I actually did what I said I would do in this video too!

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Everybody is a healer, but it makes sense to apply that power to what is present, what's immediately in front of you, and since you never escape you, healing yourself is a naturally wonderful place to start. It's not that you need to in order to be worthy to heal others but exactly because you are deserving of all the love and compassion you have to offer up to anyone else. If we won't apply it to ourselves, so often we won't apply it to others, and we blame them as the cause of our own feeling unloved. It's a standoff with ourselves. 

Youtube Channel  

11 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Everybody is a healer, but it makes sense to apply that power to what is present, what's immediately in front of you, and since you never escape you, healing yourself is a naturally wonderful place to start. It's not that you need to in order to be worthy to heal others but exactly because you are deserving of all the love and compassion you have to offer up to anyone else. If we won't apply it to ourselves, so often we won't apply it to others, and we blame them as the cause of our own feeling unloved. It's a standoff with ourselves. 

I thought you said there is no I?  You've now toggled to everything is the I.  That's a toggle between the Divine Feminine to the Divine Masculine using my terminology.  I've seen Phil do this too.  If there's No Self, your idea that "you never escape you" is quite odd.  What is it?  Is it everything is You or No Self?  Can those be compatible?

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor Have you ever offended someone accidently when you were speaking or writing using a general "you" and they assumed you meant specifically you? When it comes to letting go of stuff, and seeing through suffering it's about seeing it's all a general "you". Healing yourself is on a feeling level seeing through assumptions of separation, which could be called love. "I'm not good enough, they're leaving me out, they don't understand me, I'm handicapped in this manner, he or she's better than me, women have it harder than men, men have it harder than women, etc, are all beliefs in separation and HURT to entertain. 

Youtube Channel  

11 minutes ago, Mandy said:

@Joseph Maynor Have you ever offended someone accidently when you were speaking or writing using a general "you" and they assumed you meant specifically you? When it comes to letting go of stuff, and seeing through suffering it's about seeing it's all a general "you". Healing yourself, is on a feeling level seeing through assumptions of separation, which could be called love. "I'm not good enough, they're leaving me out, they don't understand me, I'm handicapped in this manner, he or she's better than me, women have it harder than men, men have it harder than women, etc, are all beliefs in separation and HURT to entertain. 

I find that people who try to make excuses to justify bullying never apply that to themselves only to others.  I've stopped letting bullying get to me deeply, but it still offends me and I have a policy of correcting the record if that's practically reasonable for me to do so.  I live and operate in the real world.  The thing to realize is that bullies and toxic people in general are sharing their pain with others to try to get rid of their own pain.  It's a shadow issue.  They have to target someone else to try to offload their inner pain onto another person.  Now, not all criticism and accidentally offending others is bullying.  Bullying is a stable personality trait in certain people.  That's their coping mechanism.  They want to feel better inside themselves.  The solution isn't to ignore bullies, it's to help them fix that inner issue they have that they're projecting outward to try to fix it for themselves.  This is just my take on it and my opinion only.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

20 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I thought you said there is no I?  You've now toggled to everything is the I.  That's a toggle between the Divine Feminine to the Divine Masculine using my terminology.  I've seen Phil do this too.  If there's No Self, your idea that "you never escape you" is quite odd.  What is it?  Is it everything is You or No Self?  Can those be compatible?

My dear friend

don't expect me

to sustain for you

in grief

Don't expect anything

from me but happiness

intoxication and good times

Since God created us

only for this

I wreck logic and

fight a sober mind

- Rumi 

💚

There must be an effortless way.

On 3/31/2023 at 7:36 AM, Joseph Maynor said:

@Robed Mystic If you think you're consciousness and your body is a dream isn't genetics a kind of allusion to materialism which you're creating?

@Robed Mystic Are you passing on answering my question?  If there is no body, how can genetics even be relevant?  If you think that reality is a dream that you're creating exclusively as a kind of pure consciousness and all forms of consciousness are a kind of illusion -- why would genetics even factor in to someone realizing this?  It seems like what you're doing is trying to one up Leo on his own theory by saying you have better genetics than he does.  But I think on the basis of what Leo teaches and what you've adopted from him, that objection seems easily dismissible.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

5 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I think you are just a naysayer and like to bully others to try to elevate yourself.  You did it to Leo and you’ve done it to me.  You’re only interested in making yourself look good by tearing others down.  I regret having any interaction with you.  You can crap all over me and my work, but that’s totally a reflection of you and how you feel inside of yourself.  It has zero to do with me.  I’m only sorry I was met with this energy on here when I opened myself up to share my deepest insights on here.  And you said I needed therapy too to pull the insanity card on me.  You're the kind of person I seek to avoid in life.  

Here's your video against life coaching.  This is so cringe imo.  But it shows your attitude and the energy you give off.  I am a life coach.  Now I see why you bully me, but it has nothing to do with me.  It has to do with your negative attitude.  How are you going to broadly paint life coaching to be a scam and life coaches to be wannabees across the board?  This is not a mature opinion at all -- it's like saying all people who go into psychology so do because they're mentally ill.

Here's my video on life coaching.  Notice the huge difference in our energies: (I have a positive attitude) -- I actually did what I said I would do in this video too!

eh, i like my video better, and stand by what i said.  also suggesting therapy to someone is not the same as implying that they are insane lol

Edited by Jonas Long

I think most psychologists do have mental illnesses to some degree.  I've actually dated a couple of them, and that was very much the case.  There is a reason why they were drawn to it.  But in the case of professional therapists there are safeguards in place to insure that they remain qualified to practice.  With the so-called life coaches there's nothing, anyone can call themselves one and charge money without any credentials.  Lots of problems can result from this.

12 minutes ago, Devin said:

@Jonas Long I like the idea of life coaches pushing people to do what they want, you? Like some people are afraid to change careers or try to find a better partner. I agree they often throw a lot of rhetoric around that overwhelms people, but I think a simplistic form is helpful, like a supportive friend.

i think you'd be better off going to a therapist than a life coach.  a therapist has very clear cut boundaries and ethics and any benefits you might get from a life coach you will get from a therapist without the risk of the life coach giving you very misplaced advice as a result of their own projections.  a therapist goes through strict training which is imo pretty much essential when working with someone that way.  there are way too many pit falls you can fall into when you are advising someone on life choices.  therapists are likely to have personal issues, but know how to deal with them without transferring them onto clients, and someone who is a life coach is equally likely if not more likely to have their own personal issues that would be tricky to avoid interfering in the process, but without the strict training and safeguards that would prevent any kind of projection/transference. 

Edited by Jonas Long

8 minutes ago, Devin said:

You think therapists work?

The life coaching type I like the idea of is the hands on type like take someone to do something to get out of their comfort zone and then also being the sounding board like a therapist. Something therapists don't tend to do, most coaches don't either but some do is the hands on real life experience, like social situations, cold approach, or taking someone rock climbing to do something out of their comfort zone. Really just being a happy person and renting out friendships is the way I look at it.

I think there is definitely value in therapy.  As far as life coaching, I would be very wary of it.  There are so many ways for it to go very sideways, especially in the way you are describing.  

3 minutes ago, Devin said:

@Jonas Long As someone with professional licenses and required continued education, I see a problem with your stance. Someone being licensed gives people a false sense of security with them, I have almost zero respect for license or degrees, at the end of the day you always need to do your own research, be skeptical and intuitive and listen for reputation.

Yes, the degree in itself doesn't guarentee a great therapist, but it's a pretty good indication that they're probably not wildly problematic.  Of course that isn't fool proof either, nothing is, but in the field of helping someone who is struggling I do think that without that as a bare minimum credential the chance for running into trouble is much greater.  I'm not gonna go to an unlicensed therapist or "life coach" any sooner than I'm gonna go to an unlicensed dentist.