Enlightenment Genetics

Blessed2

1 hour ago, Robed Mystic said:

Why not?  Imagination is reality. If you turn your back on that, you turn your back on part of yourself.  The creative part 

You can imagine water in the desert up ahead but you can't get to it and you can't drink it. When you're slogging on after imaginary water you believe is real, you're not consciously creating, you're believing something dangerously false. 

Youtube Channel  

11 minutes ago, Devin said:

Genetics do determine enlightenment, anyone with genetics cannot enlighten!!!

Huh?

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

3 minutes ago, Devin said:

You all have different concepts of enlightenment, that's okay!

If you ever wanna start a cult, spreading this belief would be genius. 

Talking about enlightenment as if its a bunch of pokemon cards, smh.

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

Do you think God/Consciousness/.... has DNA?

Consciousness does not have anything.

Consciousness does not lack anything.

1 minute ago, Devin said:

So, would someone that enlightens have DNA? They're not a person, they're consciousness.

If you'd like, you can sit down and just listen to every sensation and the thoughts that arise, just listen to everything and don't even pay special attention to any particular sensation. 

Just let it all melt into one blob of nonsense. 

Then all the mental gymnastics will lose their novelty.

5 minutes ago, Devin said:

Hot tip, if a guru is concerned about getting others to enlightenment, ANY ENLIGHTENMENT, they're FULL OF SHIT.

They are haha, nowadays when I'm listening to teachers it's very entertaining to see the divine play. 

They can be very helpful too.

1 minute ago, Devin said:

How could you know they're helpful, unless..... you're ENLIGHTENED!?!?!?!

Not because I'm enlightened. Because it resonates, it just feels right. 

Like one time I listened to a Thich Nhat Hanh video on how to handle strong emotions, his voice was soothing, and his instructions were helpful 😌

5 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

You need to use tools, or in this case, genetics,  within the dream to break out of it.  Because all you currently have is what is inside of it - simply because you are trapped inside.

You have the human in the shadow.  You're not trapped anywhere.  Integration doesn't mean breaking anything.  You're professing over your life with all these conditions.  Integration is soft not rigid.  You're already ok as you are.  The Masculine has the body in the shadow.  The Divine has the human in the shadow.  You don't need to graduate from human to Divine.  You can be both and neither right now.  Obviously integration work is a process and takes time, but also you're pretty darn integrated right now if you're been around for a while.  This game that Leo Gura has you playing is just a hamster wheel and it's not even a good hamster wheel.  It's a specialized hamster wheel to try to get you some Divine Masculine attainment.  But see that's not the whole thing, that's just a piece of the path in my opinion.  You have a lot more work to do if you want to become broadly spiritually enlightened.  Consider the source here, I'm just one perspective, but I'm giving you an honest assessment of your response.  Leo Gura is prancing around saying he's the smartest person in the world without caveat.  How anyone can buy anything from someone like that is beyond me.  It's a no brainer for me.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor