Actualized.org was SO discordant

Blessed2

15 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Loop

🙂

The sufferer can not see the sufferer, because that is the end of the sufferer. 

There is no end to what never actually began. 

You could talk with Yourself for eternity about there being no-sufferer, but that ain’t gonna heal trauma. The suffering can easily hide in plain sight, especially with Non-dual teachings. There must be a balance with working with the mind & the Non-Physical Body.

I understand what you are saying, I’m just beginning to see a way of working with Non-duality that isn’t just ‘Straight into the Sun & burn’ , & am trying to share that with everyone here. 🤍 We need both, I want the community to develop a deep understanding of trauma & spirituality at the same time. So the people who come here don’t use Non-dual truth to bypass trauma. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

37 minutes ago, Loop said:

You could talk with Yourself for eternity about there being no-sufferer, but that ain’t gonna heal trauma. The suffering can easily hide in plain sight, especially with Non-dual teachings. There must be a balance with working with the mind & the Non-Physical Body.

I understand what you are saying, I’m just beginning to see a way of working with Non-duality that isn’t just ‘Straight into the Sun & burn’ , & am trying to share that with everyone here. 🤍 We need both, I want the community to develop a deep understanding of trauma & spirituality at the same time. So the people who come here don’t use Non-dual truth to bypass trauma. 

Yeah sounds pretty counter productive to point out beliefs of others as opposed to letting go of one's own beliefs if one believes themselves to have some.

4201 is my number

6 minutes ago, Loop said:

You could talk with Yourself for eternity about there being no-sufferer, but that ain’t gonna heal trauma.

I’m not suggesting talking to yourself heals trauma. 

The suffering can easily hide in plain sight, especially with Non-dual teachings. There must be a balance with working with the mind & the Non-Physical Body.

The sufferer ‘hides’ in that it is the activity of thought.  But the suffering is felt and thus never hidden. 

‘Nondual teachings’ ‘hides’. It’s an invitation to aversion, which arises of aversion. 

I’m not suggesting there shouldn’t be balance or working with the mind & the body and or non-physical body.  I’m pointing to the very aversion from. 

I’m not suggesting any straight into the sun and burn ways, or any bypassing. I can’t encourage the sharing & understanding enough, and appreciate all of it very much! 

34 minutes ago, Phil said:

I’m not suggesting talking to yourself heals trauma. 

I’m not suggesting you are. 🙏

But a deep practice needs both, talking & Non-Talking/ Silence.

Talking to prompt up triggers to be inspected, & danced with,

This is observing the somatic world, the dynamics of mind/ body, thinking/ feeling, but intentionally dropping a contradictory thought in there to ‘stir up the sediment’ so you can inspect even deeper into Non-dual truth & find repressed sufferers/ suffering. 🥰

🎁 Happy Holidays! Don’t let this gift go into the back closet, use it to find the back of the closet! Not saying anyones got any skeletons in there! 🫶 But if anyone here believe’s they don’t, I would look at that, don’t let it slip away. You are the only one who can bring the repression up to bring the Healing down. 

Don’t overwhelm yourself with it, relax, do other things as well, trust Feeling. 

The sufferer ‘hides’ in that it is the activity of thought.  But the suffering is felt and thus never hidden. 

‘Nondual teachings’ ‘hides’. It’s an invitation to aversion, which arises of aversion. 

I’m not suggesting there shouldn’t be balance or working with the mind & the body and or non-physical body.  I’m pointing to the very aversion from. 

Yes, the sufferer hides in the content of thought, 

In the context we are at right now, there isn’t a difference between suffering & pain,

The thoughts are feelings in the body,

But there isn’t anyone suffering or in pain,

It is felt, 

But the One is hidden,

The sufferer is hidden. 
By thoughts of It. 

You see, 
The body is just typing this,

I am not giving it any commands.

I’m not suggesting any straight into the sun and burn ways, or any bypassing. I can’t encourage the sharing & understanding enough, and appreciate all of it very much! 

Not really suggesting you are, I’m more so just using you as a mirror to prompt up more expression. ❤️

I appreciate all you do on here my brother! 🤗

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

4 hours ago, Saylor Twift said:

Several months ago, Leo started talking about his plans to totally revamp actualized.org. He talked about how he wanted to improve his forum in various ways including improving moderation, improving how guidelines are enforced, improving the quality of discussion, making it a more inclusive and welcoming environment for women etc. He made it sound like he had somewhat of a vision. He even released a video called “The Next Evolution Of Actualized.org Teachings” about his plans for the future of his platform. It sounded like he wanted his forum to be a place where people could actually wake up instead of just talking about waking up, and have quality conversation about worthwhile topics.

So, fast forward several months… What has Leo accomplished in that time? Let’s take a look.

1)     Called everyone idiots for not thinking pedophilia is love.

2)     Rambled about an alien kangaroo mouse.

3)     Jacked off about how he was more awake than everybody.

Wow! That is a very unique vision, Leo! Should I be impressed now?

Yeah, uhhh…. If that doesn’t seem to make sense, it’s only because It doesn’t FUCKING MAKE SENSE!

This threads really about discord (as opposed to separate selves). You could make a another thread about Leo Gura if you want, you’re free to… but I don’t think that’s really what’s wanted. I might be wrong, but it might be more about understanding why these matters you’ve brought to light are discordant, and therein, what alignment might be in this regard. 

Also, there’s something to be said for saying what you’d like to say about someone to that someone. It’s not like there isn’t a forum for that.

1 hour ago, Saylor Twift said:

I feel let down because I thought he knew something and could help me. In hindsight it Seems obvious. The guy isn’t a mystic, he’s a YouTuber in his 30s who isn’t even over pickup yet. He was apparently a virgin until his late 20s and only got laid then because he paid a few grand for some sleazy “master class” where an even bigger dirt bag taught him how to be rapey. He never had any friends either I guess. Kinda figures.. Oh and I also hear he made all his money before actualized as an internet con artist. He basically admitted to in on his forum. And now the guy thinks he can be a fucking guru? Such bullshit. And I’m a sucker because I was dumb enough to believe he had any idea what he was talking about. 

Yes, it’s all manipulation, and manipulation which smoke screens the discord felt by, the manipulation. 

I can certainly relate. How a for profit business presented as a .org went unnoticed here is somewhat embarrassing. 

1 hour ago, Saylor Twift said:

But none of that matters. I’m over it, really. The reason Leo is on my mind isn’t because I’m waxing a personal vendetta. I’m genuinely fascinated to understand more about how spiritual communities work, and how spiritual leadership works. I want to understand the sociology and psychology of it all. That’s why I made that other thread about spiritual leadership. I plan to say more on that thread when I get more clear in my thoughts, but I wanted to hear what others had to say first. 

Looking forward to diving into it. 

@Nadosa  Yes 👍 

I just feel like he needs to get back down into the Body, 

Doing psychedelics all the time can be pretty ungrounding,

They will open you the fuck up to enlightenment, but not to the deeper Embodiment where you truly find the end of seeking, 

One must uncover their intrinsic strength to be truly Grounded, and that can’t really be done unless you do it raw, that is understanding how the Bodies Natural Healing Powers work, and meditation. 

🥰Love and appreciate him. 🙏

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

On 12/29/2022 at 6:53 PM, Phil said:

I can certainly relate. How a for profit business presented as a .org went unnoticed here is somewhat embarrassing. 

He probably bought the .org name domain because the .com was impossible to register. Too expensive to buy or already held by someone else.

3 hours ago, Nadosa said:

Nevertheless, don't you think all the knowledge and work he provides on YouTube for free is pretty honourable? 

Yes, his work ethic is great and the business model he uses, which is kinda a freemium model with a few offer is rather nicely done.

That said, thinking he's doing all this for free isn't true either. He offers content for free in order to build up an audience, and then sells that audience various offers. Each viewer is a potential customer. So there it this to keep in mind. His forum is also an opportunity to interact with his community, adjust to their needs, and test the waters in a very engaged fan base environment .

Also, offering content for free doesn't change that I wouldn't recommend him as a Guru to anyone with a 10 foot pole after what I came to witness in the last 1-2 years. Overall, he is verbally, emotionally and  psychologically abusive towards his "students", as well as an outright fraud when it comes to being Awake.  Intellectually, he seizes many things and is very knowledgeable, but his lack of integration/incarnation really shows.  For fear of stating the obvious, understanding Non-Duality through the mind doesn't make you enlightened.

Another point not to forget is that if you were to consume Leo's free content and see him as your genuine teacher, you'd be asked now to believe Leo can morph himself into some Kanguroo Alien Mouse or whatever BS insights he comes across. Kinda anormal to say the least, and enough for anyone who's not guilable to seriously notice something is off there if it wasn't done before. When this type of episodes arises, he asks you to throw away all previous insights and trust him on his new 'discoveries'. 

Free content, but from a Guru whose making an habit to run around naked thinking he's wearing the finest clothes in the universe. 

The analogy with the Emperor's new clothes tale is really on point, especially with the courtiers (forum members) who believed he could turn in an alien mouse and joined him in his claim his cameras were obviously all faulty for not capturing it.  🤯🤐 😂

It was quite a surrealistic thing to watch, from outside!

Edited by Serenity

“Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything.” - Rupert Spira

12 hours ago, Serenity said:

Also, offering content for free doesn't change that I wouldn't recommend him as a Guru to anyone with a 10 foot pole after what I came to witness in the last 1-2 years. Overall, he is verbally, emotionally and  psychologically abusive towards his "students", as well as an outright fraud when it comes to being Awake.  Intellectually, he seizes many things and is very knowledgeable, but his lack of integration/incarnation really shows.  For fear of stating the obvious, understanding Non-Duality through the mind doesn't make you enlightened.

Yeah.

It's weird how he's not saying anything of substance really. It's all just "you're not there yet" or "god is this or that" etc. None of that is helpful for anyone lol. That's not what actual insight so to speak looks like. There is no real guidance or advice on that regard there. There seems to be really nothing "behind" all that philosophy and theory.

Real guidance though, is quite elaborate. "This is exactly how it's done. Come see yourself."

All talk, no walk.

Edited by Blessed2

There must be an effortless way.

3 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

Yeah.

It's weird how he's not saying anything of substance really. It's all just "you're not there yet" or "god is this or that" etc. None of that is helpful for anyone lol. That's not what actual insight so to speak looks like. There is no real guidance or advice on that regard there. There seems to be really nothing "behind" all that philosophy and theory.

A lot of his replies are an ego trip, where he implies he is far superior to his follower... and that's pretty much it.

Not to mention the " dare to do like me 320x 5MEO-DMT trip in 30 days, or you're just a clown" type of answers.

4 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

Real guidance though, is quite elaborate. "This is exactly how it's done. Come see yourself."

Absolutely! A good teacher is doing its best with its means to help his students through quality answers.

“Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything.” - Rupert Spira

Paths are like snowflakes with respect to conditioning. All that’s emptied is unique & varies, while all is already the same snow. One can awaken ‘out of the blue’. One can sit on a cushion every morning for just a few days and awaken. While one might take hundreds of trips, or experience hundreds of hours of psychoanalytic therapy, or even both, and still not actually awaken. I suggest empathy & compassion, as there is but one. 

2 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Winter

Might’ve been worth that at one point, but now there’s to much potential for association. 

You would have paid the price of a house for a domain name when you can just change the extension to .tv or .org and pay $40 instead?

4201 is my number