2 hours ago, Phil said:

This is paranoia, indicative of emotional suppression. Let go of the projection, the theory anyone’s trying to convince anyone… and express, and investigate. Make a journal, use the scale, relinquish the teacher facade. Nobody’s buying it brother. Believing you’re at the top & ‘others’ are trying to convince ‘you’ is to not even have begun the investigation of who nor what you’re even talking about. 

No one has asked for teachings or lessons & you are not a teacher.

This is common everyday arrogance, self-conceptualization, spiritual bypassing of emotions, indulgence in aggrandizing the ego / separate self.

Bypass these thoughts & beliefs by expressing to recognize discord & alignment, and therein that there is a true nature of being. 

Fear/Grief/Despair/Powerlessness:

Bypassing all other emotions and beginning with the expression of fear, grief, despair and or powerlessness in the acknowledgment that there is that which some thoughts & interpretations do not resonate with which is evidentiary that there is a true nature of being. 

With emotional stability every conversation no longer seems like a combative argumentative debate one has to win to feel better about themself. 

This forum is not a place of telling anyone what they have to do, what they have to have, that they should be concerned and avoid, or who or what they have to be. 

Again, this is sheer arrogance @Joseph Maynor

It is the same as walking into a room of people, assuming you’re their teacher and they need some thing from you, and proceeding to teach while everyone in the room is astounded by the arrogance. Truly, with love, this is beyond cringe level arrogance and ego indulgence which has gone on long enough on this forum. 

Wow just wow!  The projection here is astounding.  This is why I look at people's actions in deciding what their ego is not their words.  Thank you for being plain with me, it's helps me understand you.  This is like as close to a meltdown I've ever seen you have.  How arrogant of you!  I don't like this whole "let's pretend the ego doesn't exist game" for this very reason.  The shadow comes out in moments like this and all that Neo-Advaita theory went out the window so fast.  That doesn't surprise me though.  When you don't acknowledge your own ego you can't heal your ego or your shadow.  You can't hold the facade together at some point and you just end up projecting your repressed ego in an explosion like a dog finally running free from a locked cage.  Don't blame me for your own problems with ego,  I'm just a dude on here sharing.  You didn't have to take it personally, but I'm glad you did because it shows you don't really believe your own word salads that try to teach everyone on here including me.  It's ok, you're ok.  Calm down.  I understand why this happened on your end but I don't believe you do.  If that's teaching, I think it's sharing, so be it.  You got triggered man, join the club.  It's ok when it's other people getting triggered and you can act like you never get triggered and play teacher role yourself.  We all get triggered, and that's not a bug that's a feature.  It makes you more human, which is nice.  But this is exactly why the Neo-Advaita stuff has limits to it, although I do believe it has a place on the path as well.  I've seen this for many years now as a problem with these teachings. It's a repression of the ego and denial of the shadow. I know this which is why I was able to trigger you.  Otherwise, you wouldn't have taken any offense to me and dismissed me as a speck of dust.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

14 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Wow just wow!  The projection here is astounding.  This is why I look at people's actions in deciding what their ego is not their words.  Thank you for being plain with me, it's helps me understand you.  This is like as close to a meltdown I've ever seen you have.  How arrogant of you!  I don't like this whole "let's pretend the ego doesn't exist game" for this very reason.  The shadow comes out in moments like this and all that Neo-Advaita theory went out the window so fast.  That doesn't surprise me though.  When you don't acknowledge your own ego you can't heal your ego or your shadow.  You can't hold the facade together at some point and you just end up projecting your repressed ego in an explosion like a dog finally running free from a locked cage.  Don't blame me for your own problems with ego,  I'm just a dude on here sharing.  You didn't have to take it personally, but I'm glad you did because it shows you don't really believe your own word salads that try to teach everyone on here including me.  It's ok, you're ok.  Calm down.  I understand why this happened on your end but I don't believe you do.  If that's teaching, I think it's sharing, so be it.  You got triggered man, join the club.  It's ok when it's other people getting triggered and you can act like you never get triggered and play teacher role yourself.  We all get triggered, and that's not a big that's a feature.  It makes you more human, which is nice.

This is the meltdown.

♾️

5 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Wow just wow!  The projection here is astounding.  This is why I look at people's actions in deciding what their ego is not their words.  Thank you for being plain with me, it's helps me understand you.  This is like as close to a meltdown I've ever seen you have.  How arrogant of you!

All the while the bottom line really being that Phil is living his dream without the burden of suffering, and you're not. Phil has everything. You have nothing but misery.

There is no argument.

There must be an effortless way.

19 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Phil who would jump into the Zoom call 🤙

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Oops ..you're making a mistake ..a "they "? 

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

That's some acquired taste BS . It doesn't get more delusional than this . Even people in nut wards don't agree on this .

Spiritual bypassing. 

6 minutes ago, Orb said:

This is the meltdown.

Okay, you can try to reframe it that way, but look at what @Phil wrote to me as well.  That's the worst meltdown I've ever seen from him.  The no-self person's ego unleashed.  I was kinda secretly hoping he wouldn't do it.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

19 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Wow just wow!  The projection here is astounding.  This is why I look at people's actions in deciding what their ego is not their words.  Thank you for being plain with me, it's helps me understand you.  This is like as close to a meltdown I've ever seen you have.  How arrogant of you!  I don't like this whole "let's pretend the ego doesn't exist game" for this very reason.  The shadow comes out in moments like this and all that Neo-Advaita theory went out the window so fast.  That doesn't surprise me though.  When you don't acknowledge your own ego you can't heal your ego or your shadow.  You can't hold the facade together at some point and you just end up projecting your repressed ego in an explosion like a dog finally running free from a locked cage.  Don't blame me for your own problems with ego,  I'm just a dude on here sharing.  You didn't have to take it personally, but I'm glad you did because it shows you don't really believe your own word salads that try to teach everyone on here including me.  It's ok, you're ok.  Calm down.  I understand why this happened on your end but I don't believe you do.  If that's teaching, I think it's sharing, so be it.  You got triggered man, join the club.  It's ok when it's other people getting triggered and you can act like you never get triggered and play teacher role yourself.  We all get triggered, and that's not a big that's a feature.  It makes you more human, which is nice.  But this is exactly why the Neo-Advaita stuff has limits to it, although I do believe it has a place on the path as well.  I've seen this for many years now as a problem with these teachings. It's a repression of the ego and denial of the shadow. I know this which is why I was able to trigger you.  Otherwise, you wouldn't have taken any offense to me and dismissed me as a speck of dust.

Not sure my wife & I have ever laughed this hard. Thank you for that. 

14 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Beware and be very careful of those who try to convince you they're not self-absorbed.  This is the key lesson if you can grok it.  This is too convenient of a trick.  You have to have some common sense.  Don't let people's fantasies hook you in.  You have to be somewhat of a realist in this work.

2 hours ago, Phil said:

This is paranoia, indicative of emotional suppression. Let go of the projection, the theory anyone’s trying to convince anyone… and express, and investigate. Make a journal, use the scale, relinquish the teacher facade. Nobody’s buying it brother. Believing you’re at the top & ‘others’ are trying to convince ‘you’ is to not even have begun the investigation of who nor what you’re even talking about. 

No one has asked for teachings or lessons & you are not a teacher.

This is common everyday arrogance, self-conceptualization, spiritual bypassing of emotions, indulgence in aggrandizing the ego / separate self.

Bypass these thoughts & beliefs by expressing to recognize discord & alignment, and therein that there is a true nature of being. 

Fear/Grief/Despair/Powerlessness:

Bypassing all other emotions and beginning with the expression of fear, grief, despair and or powerlessness in the acknowledgment that there is that which some thoughts & interpretations do not resonate with which is evidentiary that there is a true nature of being. 

With emotional stability every conversation no longer seems like a combative argumentative debate one has to win to feel better about themself. 

This forum is not a place of telling anyone what they have to do, what they have to have, that they should be concerned and avoid, or who or what they have to be. 

Again, this is sheer arrogance @Joseph Maynor

It is the same as walking into a room of people, assuming you’re their teacher and they need some thing from you, and proceeding to teach while everyone in the room is astounded by the arrogance. Truly, with love, this is beyond cringe level arrogance and ego indulgence which has gone on long enough on this forum. 

If there’s any question, or comments about what was said, feel free. 

3 minutes ago, Phil said:

Not sure my wife & I have ever laughed this hard. Thank you for that. 

If there’s any question, or comments about what was said, feel free. 

Laugh all you want @Phil.  I don't blame you.  It was out of character for you.  We both learned something today.  Projection City.  No questions to the teacher necessary on this one.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

Laugh all you want @Phil.  I don't blame you.  It was out of character for you.

Blame is an emotion.

Neo-advaita means new not two. 

Remember on the call, how different it was than previously assumed?

Nothing’s happed since. 

Nothing’s happening! 

Thoughts arise and it seems so.

Give what was said a read, or of course, don’t. No. Body. Cares. 

But this forum isn’t for purporting. There are other forums with more suitable standards. 

2 minutes ago, Phil said:

Blame is an emotion.

Neo-advaita means new not two. 

Remember on the call, how different it was than previously assumed?

Nothing’s happed since. 

Nothing’s happening! 

Thoughts arise and it seems so.

Give what was said a read, or of course, don’t. No. Body. Cares. 

But this forum isn’t for purporting. There are other forums with more suitable standards. 

Oh boy.

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Oh my fucking god 🤦‍♀️

Spiritual bypassing & emotional suppression plays out on the forum exactly the same as in your life as It were. 

Feeling emotions dispels limiting beliefs, or conditioning, and leads to making money. 

Making money makes dating and a relationship significantly easier.

Here's what's happening folks ..phil gives you headache from repeating there is no you and there is no self and whatnot ..and at the same time he doesn't feel ashamed in the slightest to spout "i" and "you "  whenever he wants . And when you tell him that he is contradicting himself he replies by spooky words like projecting or deflection or spiritual bypassing etc

He does not

address my actual point in the slightest.

21 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Here's what's happening folks ..phil gives you headache from repeating there is no you and there is no self and whatnot ..and at the same time he doesn't feel ashamed in the slightest to spout "i" and "you "  whenever he wants . And when you tell him that he is contradicting himself he replies by spooky words like projecting or deflection or spiritual bypassing etc

He does not

address my actual point in the slightest.

Neo-Advaita is a game.  And I know the silly rules.  Like I said I think it has a place on the path but it leaves a lot out too, namely the problem of ego.  If you don't think you have an ego, that'll come out in very sneaky and surprising ways.  The ego will express itself, especially when it feels threatened.  This no self stuff is a great recipe for shadow disaster when something breaks through and causes that disowned and repressed ego to trigger.  I'm gonna lay off this topic now because there's nothing more for me to say here.  @Phil one day we'll both laugh about this.  Take care of the self.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

26 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Oh my fucking god 🤦‍♀️

You're actually misunderstanding self realization. Self Realization doesn't mean never saying I or me 

Edited by Orb

♾️

2 minutes ago, Orb said:

You're actually misunderstanding self realization. Self Realization doesn't mean never saying I or me 

Yeah yeah yeah sure ..you can only say it when you want to and it won't be a mistake but when others say it you start blasting other's ears with "there is no you my dude " kinda horseshit. 

How convenient?

He uses I and you and me and my wife ..and when others do the same he says these references are illusion.  Just tell me what the fuck is going on here ?

6 minutes ago, Reborn2 said:

Spiritual debates are some of the wildest and most bizare types of debates I've ever witnessed.

Lol. Yes.

I am wondering quite often when to participate and when just let stuff be lately.

Saying nothing when outrageous things are said (ex: sadistic post of someone enjoying war crime) or deluded impostors take themselves for teachers  comes off to me as as weird as trying to help people integrate a new healthier perspective when there is seemingly no will or readiness to introspect.

I think I somewhat like better to 'debate' than the first option though. It's less dysfunctional than letting unconsciousness rule and run amok.

“Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything.” - Rupert Spira

Listen guys ..I'm from India..I know exactly about this unatman (no self ) from Buddhism.  Buddhism is extremely limited religion and they believe in all sorts of mythologies.  One of which is this thing about no self . Hinduism claims that there is the true Self or brahma..Buddhism rejects all self-identity..there isn't true self or false self ..there is just nobody home 

Every Schmuck with more than zero brain cells knows that this is completely nonsensical.