30 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

There’s a Phil that gave me a warning this morning for "too much personalizing, stay on topic".  But there's nobody here.  Come on man.  I got a warning point for talking about persons.  But who have me the warning point?  No one!

That’s the astounding aspect of the message - that’s assumed. There actually isn’t. 

All roads point to introspection / questioning beliefs. 

25 minutes ago, Ges said:

The whole contains the parts, and the parts form the whole.

Non-duality is not oneness or unity.

It's not a unity of separate parts, like infinity is not a infinite number of things or possibilities. Non-duality and infinity negates things and parts.

That interpretation is a (IME) a quite common misunderstanding of what non-duality is saying. Might be because there's a pre-assumption that there are separate things. And when non-duality is heard with that pre-assumption, the interpretation of it is that it means some kind of invinsible unity of those many separate things. But non-duality is actually the negation of those pre-assumed separate things.

There must be an effortless way.

8 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

That's just a pointer.  What is shows is there's no bright line separation between the Infinite and the finite.

If nothing separates "finite" from "infinite", then so called "finite" is part of infinity, which has no end, therefor, what is finite on its own?   it isn't.  

Edited by Jonas Long

7 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

So, 1 coin. 

With 2 sides. Welcome to non-duality.

29 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Oooh "special tier 2 people"... 

Cult shit.

LMAO! 😂

It's a psychological thing, not possessed by any particular entity.

27 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

No, it is understood to never have existed.  it doesn't disappear.  Flying spaghetti monster doesn't "dissappear" when you realize you've imagined it.  It never appeared except as a thought.

And thought exists, just not as a material object. It's a different form of experience, like smell and taste. It exists.

Have faith.

2 minutes ago, Ges said:

I prefer transduality because nonduality contains all dualities.  The Infinite contains and knows the finite.  This is just my opinion.  You have the Infinite which is the Whole and then you have the finite which are distinguishable parts within the whole, including words that form dualities.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Just now, Ges said:

LMAO! 😂

It's a psychological thing, not possessed by any particular entity.

And thought exists, just not as a material object. It's a different form of experience, like smell and taste. It exists.

Hierarchy is a staple of cults.  That's how they get you to stay, the promise of reaching "tier 2" every cult, down the line.  

1 coin with 2 sides, is still 1 coin. 

7 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Hierarchy is a staple of cults.  That's how they get you to stay, the promise of reaching "tier 2" every cult, down the line.  

Nonduality is covert hierarchy because the self is concealed instead of revealed.  It's one of those who do I believe you (the no self language) or my lying eyes.  Disagree with a nondual person's ideology and you'll find their separate self and hierarchy real quick.  I see through this nonsense.  I'm not saying you're talking nonsense.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

Jordan Peterson understands the necessity and importance of hierarchy in nature and human society. It's inevitable, no matter how much you might dislike it. An adult will never be equal to a child, just as a monkey will never be equal to a spider. There are higher beings, and it would be wise to acknowledge this. Wisdom itself is a higher form of experience.

2 minutes ago, Jonas Long said:

And this coin can never not have sides, it can't exist without those sides. The sides are literally all that makes the coin a coin.

Have faith.

6 hours ago, Ges said:

@Phil I've already laid it out a couple of times. Feel free to ask if you feel there's unclarity in my communications.

I re-read the thread. I don’t see that. If interested, articulate what the paradox referred to is specifically. 

If the paradox referred to is that of infinite & finite, simply point to and or take a picture of ‘each’ and share the pictures. 

That there is a paradox or paradigm at all is on par with solipsism being true. 

Nothing’s happening. 🤍

1 minute ago, Ges said:

Jordan Peterson understands the necessity and importance of hierarchy in nature and human society. It's inevitable, no matter how much you might dislike it. An adult will never be equal to a child, just as a monkey will never be equal to a spider. There are higher beings, and it would be wise to acknowledge this. Wisdom itself is a higher form of experience.

And this coin can never not have sides, it can't exist without those sides. The sides are literally all that makes the coin a coin.

Lol, Jordan peterson??? 

Forget this, that guy is the biggest joke on the so called  idw.

50 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

There’s a Phil that gave me a warning this morning for "too much personalizing, stay on topic". 

I also received exactly the same but without any points. It say it's a pre-warning warning. I think Phil realized something.

Have faith.

3 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Nonduality is covert hierarchy because the self is concealed instead of revealed.  It's one of those who do I believe you (the no self language) or my lying eyes.  

The self is revealed.  It is revealed as having no defining borders or characteristics.

46 minutes ago, Ges said:

So when duality is transcended, it doesn't magically disappear or go away. It just gets recontextualized into the bigger picture of oneness, which is otherwise known as non-duality. It's an enhanced version of duality so to speak because it takes context into consideration. With this recognition comes context-awareness, which is a special trait that only tier 2 people possess.

This is brainwashing. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=brainwashing&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari

The “radical means” (definition wise) is excommunication. Same as any other cult or dogmatic religion.