Phil is not self absorbed. But slightly disorganized in his concepts. Like he didn't get time to compile them which he should.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

4 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Then I expect you to practice this first.

There’s no one here my dude. You is a belief. As literally as can be heard, no one cares.

Is there a way it can be said clearer than people & you are beliefs? 

There’s no one who’s right or wrong, guilty or innocent, etc. 

Nothing to debate or argue about. 

16 hours ago, Phil said:

There’s no one here my dude. You is a belief. As literally as can be heard, no one cares.

Is there a way it can be said clearer than people & you are beliefs? 

There’s no one who’s right or wrong, guilty or innocent, etc. 

Nothing to debate or argue about. 

Re: No Self -- Well then you could say by an easy inference that there is nothing to talk about too.  It leads to an absurd conclusion.  Try and ground your perspective as hard as you can and realize all that work was like building a castle on sand the whole time.  You'll spend your whole life doing this rather than something else.  Talking to people you don't even think exist.  I'm not the smartest person in the world, but is that smart?  You don't think there's two but you act as if there are many more than two!  If you thought something were true, you would think your actions would comport with that thought.  Otherwise, why purport something is true that you don't even believe in?  Leave it open or whatever.  Let it hang loose.  You don't need to know everything to kick it.  It's ok to be a regular schlub too.  That ego doesn't need to be on high-resolution all the time.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

9 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Well then you could say by an easy inference that there is nothing to talk about too.  It leads to an absurd conclusion.  Try and ground your perspective as hard as you can and realize all that work was like building a castle on sand the whole time.  You'll spend your whole life doing this rather than something else.  Talking to people you don't even think exist.  I'm not the smartest person in the world, but is that smart?  You don't think there's two but you act as if there two!  If you thought something were true, you would think your actions would comport with that thought.

Yes, that would be inference. 

Beware and be very careful of those who try to convince you they're not self-absorbed.  This is the key lesson if you can grok it.  This is too convenient of a trick.  You have to have some common sense.  Don't let people's fantasies hook you in.  You have to be somewhat of a realist in this work.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

35 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Beware and be very careful of those who try to convince you they're not self-absorbed.  This is the key lesson if you can grok it.  This is too convenient of a trick.  You have to have some common sense.  Don't let people's fantasies hook you in.  You have to be somewhat of a realist in this work.

You always make everything look like a war. I think the word chill pill doesn't exist in your dictionary. You're full of shit.

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

11 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Beware and be very careful of those who try to convince you they're not self-absorbed.

This is paranoia, indicative of emotional suppression. Let go of the projection, the theory anyone’s trying to convince anyone… and express, and investigate. Make a journal, use the scale, relinquish the teacher facade. Nobody’s buying it brother. Believing you’re at the top & ‘others’ are trying to convince ‘you’ is to not even have begun the investigation of who nor what you’re even talking about. 

This is the key lesson if you can grok it. 

No one has asked for teachings or lessons & you are not a teacher.

This is common everyday arrogance, self-conceptualization, spiritual bypassing of emotions, indulgence in aggrandizing the ego / separate self.

Bypass these thoughts & beliefs by expressing to recognize discord & alignment, and therein that there is a true nature of being. 

Fear/Grief/Despair/Powerlessness:

Bypassing all other emotions and beginning with the expression of fear, grief, despair and or powerlessness in the acknowledgment that there is that which some thoughts & interpretations do not resonate with which is evidentiary that there is a true nature of being. 

With emotional stability every conversation no longer seems like a combative argumentative debate one has to win to feel better about themself. 

This is too convenient of a trick.  You have to have some common sense.  Don't let people's fantasies hook you in.  You have to be somewhat of a realist in this work.

This forum is not a place of telling anyone what they have to do, what they have to have, that they should be concerned and avoid, or who or what they have to be. 

Again, this is sheer arrogance @Joseph Maynor

It is the same as walking into a room of people, assuming you’re their teacher and they need some thing from you, and proceeding to teach while everyone in the room is astounded by the arrogance. Truly, with love, this is beyond cringe level arrogance and ego indulgence which has gone on long enough on this forum. 

@Phil

12 hours ago, Phil said:

There’s no one here my dude

Lol how ironic .

The moment you make any reference to yourself using pronouns such as I..me..my.. etc.. you consent to the fact you exist. The moment you address or refer to anyone by name.. pronoun..or directly..you consent to their existence And acknowledge that you know they exist. So why do “we” all continually play this neo advaita game on this forum where everyone pretends no one knows or can know ..anyone..(including themselves)exists?

27 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Oops ..you're making a mistake ..a "they "? 

It’s simply an answer in-kind. 

Obviously there’s no you of your. 

This, being unconditional however, does not prevent thoughts from appearing and being immediately believed.

Pure innocence. No mistakes.  

Try jumping on a group zoom call. 

Fear/Grief/Despair/Powerlessness:

Bypassing all other emotions and beginning with the expression of fear, grief, despair and or powerlessness in the acknowledgment that there is that which some thoughts & interpretations do not resonate with which is evidentiary that there is a true nature of being.