Actualized.org and Leo Gura must be stopped

Reena

Just now, sacredprofane said:

lol no, it can't include "nothing"

nothing is excluded

That would make it finite.  If nothing existed outside everything then it would not be infinite.   This is why reality is a mind - because nothing permeates through everything.   That's what Infinity is.

5 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

The consciousness paradigm, which you can discover is the true paradigm - is Infinity.  This is the unification of everything and nothing. 

idk this "consciousness paradigm" you are referring to...

infinity has no limits

meaning IT HAS NO LIMITS, a LIMIT is a thing it DOES NOT have 

Just now, sacredprofane said:

idk this "consciousness paradigm" you are referring to...

infinity has no limits

meaning IT HAS NO LIMITS, a LIMIT is a thing it DOES NOT have 

But yet it cannot also then assume nothingness? You cut infinity to the quick.  I shall smite you with my staff!!

🙂

Theory is only a vehicle (and not the only vehicle) to attainment.  If you have attained it, there is no theory problem.  If you’re trying to help others then theory becomes relevant again but the end goal should be attainment not addicting people to any theory.  This is hard to do because the teacher wants to keep the student hooked on them instead of setting them free.  There’s a working with between theory and embodiment.  But you’re not going to get very far quibbling over words like infinity.  Just my 2 cents, but carry on.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

8 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Theory is only a vehicle to attainment.  If you have attained it, there is no theory problem.  If you’re trying to help others then theory becomes relevant again but the end goal should be attainment not addicting people to any theory.  This is hard to do because the teacher wants to keep the student hooked on them instead of setting them free.  There’s a working with between theory and embodiment.  But you’re not going to get very far quibbling over words like infinity.  Just my 2 cents, but carry on.

You've laid out the obvious.  What's also obvious is we are stuck with theory.  The only question is whether or not you realize that theory has its limitations.  If you are conscious of this, you can play with it all you want.  If you aren't, you can also play with it all you want- but the difference is you believe it has some authority over reality that in fact it does not have. 

Edited by Robed Mystic

14 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

You've laid out the obvious.  What's also obvious is we are stuck with theory.  The only question is whether or not you realize that theory has its limitations.  If you are conscious of this, you can play with it all you want.  If you aren't, you can also play with jt all you want. 

Judging by the recent posts on this thread this is not so obvious.  It’s not obvious at all.    It took me years to arrive at this perspective.  And what I said is more than an intellectual thing that you can memorize and you’re done.  The experience of going through it gives a backing to the words I used for me.  I’d be surprised if anyone on here really gets what I’m said judging from my experience teaching for a long time.  If you give someone a golden nugget and they don’t recognize it as such, they throw it on the ground and declare it as trivial.   But I still felt motivated to share it anyway so that maybe someone can find use of it.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

15 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Judging by the recent posts on this thread this is not so obvious.  It’s not obvious at all.    It took me years to arrive at this perspective.  And what I said is more than an intellectual thing that you can memorize and you’re done.  The experience of going through it gives a backing to the words I said for me.  I’d be surprised if anyone on here really gets what I’m said judging from my experience teaching for a long time.  If you give someone a golden nugget and they don’t recognize it as such, they throw it on the ground and declare it as trivial.  

It doesn't mean you give up.