Actualized.org and Leo Gura must be stopped

Reena

Why does Leo need to always say someone is not awake?   This seems like a huge insecurity like the woman who needs to always be the most attractive woman in a room — or the guy who always needs to be the center of attention in a room.  If you don’t think Frank Yang is awake to a certain extent that’s a tough row to hoe imo.  Have you actually watched all Frank’s videos to come to this conclusion?  Dude has a very popular YouTube channel and has been making videos for years now, longer than me.  If Leo Gura and Peter Ralston are the only people that get to be awake for Leo, why follow his content at all?  That is rank BS right there and any reasonable person would notice that.  I’ll tell you what — if I don’t get to be awake, that’s a no go for me with any teacher.  I’m the friggin’ teacher for me insofar as I’m concerned — the one and only.  I entertain all other teachers as a kind of side note only.  You can’t delegate the teacher for you to anyone.  You’ve got to believe that you can become spiritually enlightened and find a way to teach that to yourself first and foremost.  Don’t wait around for Leo to allow anything for you or to put you down.  Don’t help him do this to others either!

SOURCE

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/90289-frank-yang-on-toe-with-curt-jaimungal-interview/

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Why does Leo need to always say someone is not awake?   This seems like a huge insecurity like the woman who needs to always be the most attractive woman in a room — or the guy who always needs to be the center of attention in a room.  If you don’t think Frank Yang is awake to a certain extent that’s a tough row to hoe imo.  Have you actually watched all Frank’s videos to come to this conclusion?  Dude has a very popular YouTube channel and has been making videos for years now, longer than me.

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/90289-frank-yang-on-toe-with-curt-jaimungal-interview/

He's still a kid. 

13 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

@Phil @Robed Mystic

The reason why I think making videos is good is for several good reasons: 1. People can see what you look like for better or for worse.  2.  It forces you to do a Declaration of Independence from whatever community you’re operating from.  3.  You turn into a true teacher standing on your own two feet no matter how many subscribers you have.  4.  It takes balls which you need to develop in life which will raise your confidence as a speaker and leader in life.  5.  You’ll improve how you show up in the world because you’ll fix awkward mannerisms that you notice.  6.  You’ll become less dependent on another teacher where you play a second seat or supporting  role.  7.  You can disable comments under your videos which has pros and cons because there is trolling (you can also ban particular users from commenting).  8.  It forces you figure out what you want to say, elaborate it into a narrative, and come up with new things to say which will develop you because it will force you to do the work.

Cool. 🙏 

6 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Oh stop being silly, will ya 🙂

🙂

It’s all about the direct experience & stands to be very clarifying. In Esther Hicks lingo, it could be seen as ‘keeping up with your expansion’. A whole bunch of ‘stuff’ which isn’t seen becomes ‘seen’, which is just awesome really. 

2 minutes ago, Phil said:

Cool. 🙏 

🙂

It’s all about the direct experience & stands to be very clarifying. In Esther Hicks lingo, it could be seen as ‘keeping up with your expansion’. A whole bunch of ‘stuff’ which isn’t seen becomes ‘seen’, which is just awesome really. 

Consciousness is just what is.  And that's it.  There isn't anything to be seen- unless you want to create that.  You are perfect, Whole, and complete.  That is what God is. 

8 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Why does Leo need to always say someone is not awake?   This seems like a huge insecurity like the woman who needs to always be the most attractive woman in a room — or the guy who always needs to be the center of attention in a room.

The ‘why’ is because it works. He is the center of your attention. 

Just now, Robed Mystic said:

Consciousness is just what is.  And that's it.  There isn't anything to be seen- unless you want to create that.  You are perfect, Whole, and complete.  That is what God is. 

Yeah no worries man. It’s just a suggestion really and of course not for everyone. It just seems like you have a lot to say about spirituality, truth, teachers & teachings, etc, and could share what you like as you like through a creative platform such as Youtube etc. 

3 minutes ago, Phil said:

Yeah no worries man. It’s just a suggestion really and of course not for everyone. It just seems like you have a lot to say about spirituality, truth, teachers & teachings, etc, and could share what you like as you like through a creative platform such as Youtube etc. 

Thank you for showing me your human side. 

1 hour ago, Phil said:

i want to see this happen as well...maybe instead of paying him off to take a break from the A--- forum, the money could be offered him to follow through with this?

3 minutes ago, sacredprofane said:

now its idealism?  i thought it was "dog eat dog".....a tough world for tough boys, and all that?

Well it is a cruel world.   Unless you've been sheltered.  So, have you been sheltered?  

Now getting back to metaphysics- let me ask you this - since you decided to return.  What is your current worldview- or do you not have one?

Edited by Robed Mystic

1 minute ago, Robed Mystic said:

Well it is a cruel world.   Unless you've been sheltered.  So, have you been sheltered?  

Now getting back to metaphysics- let me ask you this - since you decided to return.  What is your current worldview- or do you not have one?

what does "metaphysics" even mean to you?