Actualized.org and Leo Gura must be stopped

Reena

@Robed Mystic Of course not.  I agree.  I made a video on the working with between philosophy and spirituality.  What I’m saying though is if you’ve attained the Divine you don’t need to lean on anything to use as a crutch to keep it or preserve it.  You have it.  You could not have another discussion about it for the rest of your life and you’ll still keep it.   It’s an attainment.  But if you’re teaching others, you’re gonna need vehicles to help them attain such as theory (narratives) and/or psychedelics.  But the teacher should have it or it’s like the blind leading the blind.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

@Robed Mystic of course not.  I agree.  I made a video on the working with between philosophy and spirituality.  What I’m saying though is you’ve attained the Divine you don’t need to lean on anything to use as a crutch to keep it or preserve it.

It's not who has attained the Divine i worry about  

15 minutes ago, sacredprofane said:

@Joseph Maynoryou really want to have your cake and eat it too huh...pretend you are above using forums, make a video swearing off of them, and then still coming here to smugly imply your spiritual superiority....and you talk about other people lacking convictions and being hypocrites!

@Joseph Maynorhe has a point.   Take a stand mate.   

Edited by Robed Mystic

2 hours ago, sacredprofane said:

@Joseph Maynoryou really want to have your cake and eat it too huh...pretend you are above using forums, make a video swearing off of them, and then still coming here to smugly imply your spiritual superiority....and you talk about other people lacking convictions and being hypocrites!

You’re backbiting at this point dude.  I’ve stopped listening to you.  I’m going to give you guys a nugget here — ready? — you’re not the only thing that exists.  Leo has you fooled on that one.  You took the bait.  There’s a working with between mystery and truth.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

5 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You’re backbiting at this point dude.  I’ve stopped listening to you.  I’m going to give you guys a nugget here — ready? — you’re not the only thing that exists!  Leo has you fooled on that one.  You took the bait.  There’s a working with between mystery and truth.

you're just proving time and again that you don't stick to your convictions or back up what you say.  you're devaluing your own words.  i didn't take any bait, i didn't say i wasn't going to respond to you or come here anymore, you did.  you took the bait.

@sacredprofane You’re proving time and time again that there are problems with the moderation of this forum.  There, I spelled it out.  Clean it up.  Drama and bullying is exciting but it’s not good.  It’s not sustainable.  Rise above this crap.  If you’re on here you guys need to think about this issue.  You’re being subjected to this.  It’s seeping into your pores.  It’s a reason to stay away.  You don’t want to duplicate what’s going on on Actualized here.  Or maybe you do, it depends on who’s benefitting and how they’re thinking they’re benefitting.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

@sacredprofane You’re proving time and time again that there are problems with the moderation of this forum.  There, I spelled it out.  Clean it up.  Drama and bullying is exciting but it’s not good.  It’s not sustainable.  Rise about this crap.

dude, you are a clear straight up hypocrite who doesn't back up what they say, pure and simple.  you made a whole self righteous video about how YOU aren't going to go on forums anymore.  you can't even stick to one conviction.

6 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

@sacredprofane You’re proving time and time again that there are problems with the moderation of this forum.  There, I spelled it out.  Clean it up.  Drama and bullying is exciting but it’s not good.  It’s not sustainable.  Rise above this crap.  If you’re on here you guys need to think about this issue.  You’re being subjected to this.  It’s seeping into your pores.  It’s a reason to stay away.

LISTEN TO YOURSELF!!

36 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

@sacredprofane You’re proving time and time again that there are problems with the moderation of this forum.  There, I spelled it out.  Clean it up.  Drama and bullying is exciting but it’s not good.  It’s not sustainable.  Rise above this crap.  If you’re on here you guys need to think about this issue.  You’re being subjected to this.  It’s seeping into your pores.  It’s a reason to stay away.  You don’t want to duplicate what’s going on on Actualized here.  Or maybe you do, it depends on who’s benefitting and how they’re thinking they’re benefitting.

There is some deep brainwashing going on here - I think that's the deeper issue.   I do not think Phil  encourages the people here to think for themselves- and thus- they adapt his mindset out of default.   This is wrong and I think it should be corrected.

Edited by Robed Mystic

4 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

There is some deep brainwashing going on here - I think that's the deeper issue.   I do not think Phil  encourages the people here to think for themselves- and thus- they adapt his mindset out of default.   This is wrong and I think it should be corrected.

you got the wrong forum lol, sounds like you're talking about actualized

2 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

You can say what you want about Leo - but free thought is encouraged there.  Here I see it forced down your throat like a bad medicine.   And you have to take it to be a member.

um...i don't recall phil having freakouts on any members here calling the stupid and claiming he is the only one awake and will kill himself because everyone else is so puny and unenlightened....

what exactly do you see being forced down anyone's throat?  

you're a member here, and you seem to disagree with phil

i'm dubious of certain things about phil

does phil ban people who don't agree with him?

Just now, sacredprofane said:

um...i don't recall phil having freakouts on any members here calling the stupid and claiming he is the only one awake and will kill himself because everyone else is so puny and unenlightened....

what exactly do you see being forced down anyone's throat?  

you're a member here, and you seem to disagree with phil

i'm dubious of certain things about phil

does phil ban people who don't agree with him?

It's very subtle.  Brainwashing and "acceptance" into  the group doesn't have to be explicit.  Read between the lines.   Or maybe you already have.

1 minute ago, Robed Mystic said:

It's very subtle.  Brainwashing and "acceptance" into  the group doesn't have to be explicit.  Read between the lines.   Or maybe you already have.

and leos way is not subtle at all lol.  is that why you don't see it?

Edited by sacredprofane

Just now, sacredprofane said:

and leos way in not subtle at all lol.  is that why you don't see it?

Actually it's not.  He is straightforward.  His outbursts are his own ego run amuck.   None of us our perfect.   You're deflecting against the issue I brought up by shifting the topic to Actualized.  This is about this forum.   If you don't agree with my points on this forum that's fine- but consider you may already be falling prey.  Its a dog eat dog world out there - and only some of us come out alive.

1 minute ago, Robed Mystic said:

Actually it's not.  He is straightforward.  His outbursts are his own ego run amuck.   None of us our perfect.   You're deflecting against the issue I brought up by shifting the topic to Actualized.  This is about this forum.   If you don't agree with my points on this forum that's fine- but consider you may already be falling prey.  Its a dog eat dog world out there - and only some of us come out alive.

dog eat dog is your paradigm(and leos) maybe, but it's not mine.  i don't hold anyones words or opinions here, or anywhere as sacrosanct .

1 minute ago, sacredprofane said:

dog eat dog is your paradigm(and leos) maybe, but it's not mine.  i don't hold anyones words or opinions here, or anywhere as sacrosanct .

Well it just takes the naked eye to see that many others do.  And if you don't think its a harsh world out there then you have another thing coming.  The world will hit you with everything it has, and then hit you some more.  But you're probably - what - one of them daddys boys.  Driving the 2023 camaro.  Well - I got news for you - reality don't work that way. 

5 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Well it just takes the naked eye to see that many others do.  And if you don't think its a harsh world out there then you have another thing coming.  The world will hit you with everything it has, and then hit you some more.  But you're probably - what - one of them daddys boys.  Driving the 2023 camaro.  Well - I got news for you - reality don't work that way. 

you seem to assume the world and me are a certain way.  you just made up a story about it, and me.  your story has nothing to do with me, or reality

10 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

It's not who has attained the Divine i worry about  

it’s so funny you say this because you should have the opposite opinion.  I don’t think you fully see what I try to convey.  That’s fine but is what it is.  I think you still buy into Solipsism and think of others as a kind of illusion — like pixels on a screen of life.  That’s one view that I think Leo indoctrinated a lot of you with.  And you guys just run with that and talk amongst yourselves reinforcing each other.  I can’t believe he fooled so many of you.  I’m trying to help fix the error of that.  The Divine Masculine does not need Solipsism or thinking any kind of way in fact.  All that is for chasing attainment not attaining itself.

Edited by Joseph Maynor