Actualized.org and Leo Gura must be stopped

Reena

11 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Then what are you asking?  I asked her of she has had a mystical experience.   It was not about credentials.  It was whether or not she could validate the stuff being taught here.

11 minutes ago, sacredprofane said:

omg...yes, but that's the POINT you agreed on...IT REQUIRES NOTHING TO VALIDATE.. no mystical experience necessary!

8 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Where did I say that?  My stance is to be opposed to taking anything on as dogma.  I think I made myself clear there.

you are anything but clear, in fact you are clearly and immediately denying something you just said

5 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Please enlighten me. 

i don't know how to make it any more apparent than showing those statements you made back to back.  you said you asked about a mystical experience she had, i said no mystical experience is required, then you TOLD ME YOU NEVER SAID THEY WERE.  god, you and joseph, it's like, NO accountability for ANY of your previous statements.

4 minutes ago, sacredprofane said:

i don't know how to make it any more apparent than showing those statements you made back to back.  you said you asked about a mystical experience she had, i said no mystical experience is required, then you TOLD ME YOU NEVER SAID THEY WERE.  god, you and joseph, it's like, NO accountability for ANY of your previous statements.

I never said that you shouldn't  be able to directly validate the stuff here.   I think you are dreaming.  

Just now, Robed Mystic said:

If you are that big of a talker paste my comments in where you said I said that  

43 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Then what are you asking?  I asked her of she has had a mystical experience.   It was not about credentials.  It was whether or not she could validate the stuff being taught here.

41 minutes ago, sacredprofane said:

omg...yes, but that's the POINT you agreed on...IT REQUIRES NOTHING TO VALIDATE.. no mystical experience necessary!

38 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Where did I say that?  My stance is to be opposed to taking anything on as dogma.  I think I made myself clear there.

9 hours ago, sacredprofane said:

@Joseph Maynoryou really want to have your cake and eat it too huh...pretend you are above using forums, make a video swearing off of them, and then still coming here to smugly imply your spiritual superiority....and you talk about other people lacking convictions and being hypocrites!

Oh yeah?  Are you sure?  At least I'm open as to who I am.  You have the advantage of knowing that.  But I have no idea who you are.  I requested you email me so we could have a discussion but you passed.  You're sniping on here from behind a veil of ignorance.  I don't think that's good for you; nevermind what's good for others.  It would be really easy for me to conclude certain things about you but I will hold my tongue for your benefit and for the benefit of everyone on here.  You don't win anything by tearing things down from a distance.  If Leo Gura didn't ban me from his forum I would say what I have said on there.  I actually had conversations with Leo over email, and at least I know who he is.  I know who Robed Mystic is.  That's important.  I'd rather disagree with someone I know who they are than respond to sniping from someone who hides in the tall grass taking shots where nobody knows who that person is.  That's not fair.  I put my real name to my contributions.  I make videos so people can see me and know about who is behind the posts.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

5 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Oh yeah?  Are you sure?  At least I'm open to who I am.  You have the advantage of knowing that.  I have no idea who you are.  I requested you email me so we could have a discussion but you passed.  You're sniping on here from behind a veil of ignorance.  I don't think that's good for you; nevermind what's good for others.  It would be really easy for me to conclude certain things about you but I will hold my tongue for your benefit and for the benefit of everyone on here.  You don't win anything by tearing things down from a distance.  If Leo Gura didn't ban me from his forum I would say what I have said on there.  I actually had conversations with Leo over email, and at least I know who he is.  I know who Robed Mystic is.  That's important.  I'd rather disagree with someone I know who they are than respond to sniping from someone who hides in the tall grass taking shots.

you...really like that metaphor huh?

i'm just saying....

you PROCLAIMED you were done with this forum

and you're here...with no mention of your previous proclamation, that just kind of totally destroys your credibility as far as i'm concerned

4 minutes ago, sacredprofane said:

you...really like that metaphor huh?

i'm just saying....

you PROCLAIMED you were done with this forum

and you're here...with no mention of your previous proclamation, that just kind of totally destroys your credibility as far as i'm concerned

Bro - you are done.  Weak arguments. You are a joke. Take a walk and don't circle back  around.

7 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

@Robed Mystic I think you're ready to make videos man.  You could take steps to put more of your ideas out there on your own terms.   You have a lot of stuff to offer.

Thanks.  I could, I just don't have the desire.  To be honest I wish I did, but most material desires are gone from me now. 

Edited by Robed Mystic

12 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

@Robed Mystic I think you're ready to make videos man.  You could take steps to put more of your ideas out there on your own terms.   You have a lot of stuff to offer.

@Robed Mystic

I second that notion. 

5 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

Thanks.  I could, I just don't have the desire.  To be honest I wish I did, but most material desires are gone from me now. 

A video about how there isn’t actually a separate self or selves (which has, have, had, or doesn’t or don’t have desire, and or for which ‘material desires’ are, were, or are gone from) would be clarifying. 

@Phil @Robed Mystic

The reason why I think making videos is good is for several good reasons: 1. People can see what you look like for better or for worse.  2.  It forces you to do a Declaration of Independence from whatever community you’re operating from.  3.  You turn into a true teacher standing on your own two feet no matter how many subscribers you have.  4.  It takes balls which you need to develop in life which will raise your confidence as a speaker and leader in life.  5.  You’ll improve how you show up in the world because you’ll fix awkward mannerisms that you notice.  6.  You’ll become less dependent on another teacher where you play a second seat or supporting  role.  7.  You can disable comments under your videos which has pros and cons because there is trolling (you can also ban particular users from commenting).  8.  It forces you to figure out what you want to say, elaborate it into a narrative, and come up with new things to say which will develop you because it will force you to do the work.

Edited by Joseph Maynor