What’s - “Emptying; De-conceptualizing, De-conditioning, Unbelieving, Healing & Feeling” about?

Phil

56 minutes ago, Saylor Twift said:

Well what’s your explanation for what’s going on? Do you really believe Leo’s having an ego trip? Really? Who’s he posturing for? Some lost, sexually frustrated twenty-somethings? Leo isn’t some basement dwelling neckbeard... Leo’s a millionaire living in Las Vegas. Does anyone really believe that he gives a fuck how awake people think he his? I don’t believe that. 

And @Robed Mystic I’m insulted that you think you can convince me otherwise. You know exactly what Leo’s doing and you’re in on all of it. 

I think if he is  indeed a narcissist or a psychopath, he might actually believe on some level that he is the most enlightened person to ever exist. He might also believe that the money he is making is not enough for the “highest quality teachings” he is blessing the world with.  Deep inside he knows he is a peace of shit and a complete fraud though, that’s why he gets so triggered when he is challenged. Of course even then there will still remain some hopeless fanboy simps who will find an excuse for him.

I think he very much cares about the image he is projecting to the public, if people stop believing he is the wisest/most enlightened person to ever exist, his business will collapse. 

I think @Robed Mystic might have fallen into his gaslighting. Or maybe you’re right, maybe he knows exactly what the bald troll is doing and is worshipping him for that.

I also think it’s important that people learn to distinguish cognitive abilities and psychological health. One is like a sock and the other a fly - completely unrelated whatsoever. 

Edited by Rose

7 minutes ago, Saylor Twift said:

I think the entire thing is a meta con game designed to teach the nature of con games. I think thats what enlightenment is. I think that’s the whole point of spirituality. No narcissistic delusions and no psychopathy.

And I can absolutely guarantee you that @Robed Mystic has not fallen for any gaslighting.

I’ve met “enlightened” people, and they are way different from the bald troll. What is especially different, is how you feel around them, you feel free, like you can breathe better, it’s so motivating it’s insane - and get this, they don’t even need to call you an imbecile or stupid to motivate you, and they don’t even talk about how enlightened they are compared to you 😮

Edited by Rose

1 minute ago, Saylor Twift said:

How do you know who’s enlightened? Are you just guessing based on who you feel good around?

I don’t like the word “enlightened” that’s why I’ve put it in quotation marks. 

Because taking to them is like tripping. It’s amazing, it’s surreal, they get “you”, but yet they are still humans just like you. 

These people in particular have been doing spirituality for their whole life, in their 50s-60s, doing ayahuasca retreats, breathing practices, if you want to know about their actual experience with spirituality.

17 hours ago, Rose said:

I’ve met “enlightened” people, and they are way different from the bald troll. What is especially different, is how you feel around them, you feel free, like you can breathe better, it’s so motivating it’s insane - and get this, they don’t even need to call you an imbecile or stupid to motivate you, and they don’t even talk about how enlightened they are compared to you 😮

Enlightened people are no different than non-enlightened meaning that don't have to be a certain way.  That's putting them into a box and paradoxically awakening is about realizing that life can't be put in a box or about bias.  It is about the lack of bias.  Being a certain way in order to be something else is bias.  Now paradoxically me saying this can also be interpreted as bias in itself but here you see how reality is a strange loop because the finite cannot grab the infinite. 

Edited by Robed Mystic

23 hours ago, Saylor Twift said:

I think the entire thing is a meta con game designed to teach the nature of con games. I think thats what enlightenment is.

This is one of the saddest things I’ve ever read. I can see how you might see it that way, it’s understandable, just so very very sad to actually read. 

Sorry for that. 

@Saylor Twift

Appreciated, but of course source is the only star of the show. The only worthwhile.  

Not sure if you’ve been on any… but you might like these monthly zoom chats. 

The convo topically is proving to be really broad, and yet very grounding (imo 🤷). 

The group is quite sincere & supportive. Great vibe. Might be a really refreshing change of pace. 

Much love 🙏🏻 

7 hours ago, Saylor Twift said:

The actual reason I’ve decided to take a break from the forum is that I haven’t been taking this work very seriously at all. 

Hey I don’t want to distract you, sorry for tagging this comment here (I think it’s a great idea to take a break from online forum).

I just thought about another thing the fake gura might have instilled in me that I see in you. “I have to do the work”, “I have to cut the sh*t and get serious about the work”, “I have to start this super-duper-extra-hard-insane-impossible journey or else doomsday”

This makes me feel very bad and discourages me from improving myself even more.

The word “work” already feels heavy and combined with the word “have to”, feels even more discouraging. “I have to do the dishes” vs “I want to do the dishes”. “I have to do the dishes because if I don’t do the dishes my house will become a total dumpster” vs “I want to do the dishes, I feel so comfortable when my house is clean and I love the smell of the dish soap”

Edited by Rose

On 1/28/2023 at 4:46 AM, Robed Mystic said:

Not hardly.  He's ego just gets in his own way.   And I called him out.  I'm also actually enlightened and it was all completely sober.  So the sidekick dig is actually amusing to me.  And I think you were able to intuit that about me - that I was the real deal -  So if you are trying to strike a nerve with me it's not working.  😀 your heart IS precisely in the right place.  Don't ever think otherwise.  Your name is kinda cool too.  She's hot.  But I've had hotter. 

It does not take a particularly intuitive person to intuit that you are categorically NOT "the real deal".... the main thing my intuition tells me is that you are incredibly immature

On 1/29/2023 at 8:04 PM, Saylor Twift said:

Yeah, I know. You’re right. Thanks for nudging me back on track, Phil. The actual reason I’ve decided to take a break from the forum is that I haven’t been taking this work very seriously at all. I’m honestly pretty ashamed about some of my recent behavior here. And when I do come back I plan to be much more composed. I just want you to know that I consider you to be somewhat of a role model. 

Also, I’ve been having some wild delusions that you and Leo might have orchestrated the forum split. That’s when I knew I was really spending way too much time here. It’s like I’m becoming some kind of conspiracy nut.

I’m probably gonna go find some professional therapy tbh.

Trust yourself @Saylor Twift 

Really.  Professional therapy is a VERY good idea.  This place honestly doesnt smell right...

16 minutes ago, Maycausedizzyness said:

It does not take a particularly intuitive person to intuit that you are categorically NOT "the real deal".... the main thing my intuition tells me is that you are incredibly immature

All that is gold does not glitter.  Not all those who wander are lost.

Edited by Robed Mystic

3 minutes ago, Maycausedizzyness said:

Stop proving me correct by citing cliches

If you wanna be correct be correct.   I enjoy indulging in immature mental masturbation from time to time.  But behavior does not a man make.  Because behavior can change.  And plus, I wouldn't wanna be a boring old sage.  I have a youthful heart.

Just now, Robed Mystic said:

If you wanna be correct be correct.   I enjoy indulging in immature mental masturbation from time to time.  But behavior does not a man make.  Because behavior can change.  And plus, I wouldn't wanna be a boring old sage.  I have a youthful heart.

There is a huge difference between being youthful and being immature.  Old sages are actually more often the most interesting people.  Oh, and sorry to break it to you, but you are indeed your behavior, inasmuch as you "are" anything...anything you "are" can change.  

1 minute ago, Maycausedizzyness said:

There is a huge difference between being youthful and being immature.  Old sages are actually more often the most interesting people.  Oh, and sorry to break it to you, but you are indeed your behavior, inasmuch as you "are" anything...anything you "are" can change.  

Well, to your last point - actually everything is relative, nothing is Absolute.  So from your perspective I'm immature.  But I can meet someone on a bus today and be the old "mature" and wise sage you are referring to - and when we parted ways be might say to himself 'wow, that guy was mature."  He would never know of my interaction with you.  And thus from his POV I would appear completely different.  You can notice the relativity in everything if you bother to inspect deeply enough.   And I happen to be 52 but age doesn't really matter - it's really more how much you've lived. 

@Robed Mystic Leo Gura is not a good person. He is manipulative and  psychologically abusive. One day he will be paying the price for all the suffering he has caused to people in the name of teachings. 

I have no empathy for him. Because he is bastardizing spirituality. He is bastardizing God. Actualized.org will go down some day. And it needs to. Leo's ego will be slapped in his own face. He thinks he is winning. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

1 minute ago, Robed Mystic said:

Well, to your last point - actually everything is relative, nothing is Absolute.  So from your perspective I'm immature.  But I can meet someone on a bus today and be the old "mature" and wise sage you are referring to - and when we parted ways be might say to himself 'wow, that guy was mature."  He would never know of my interaction with you.  And thus from his POV I would appear completely different.  You can notice the relativity in everything if you bother to inspect deeply enough.   And I happen to be 52 but age doesn't really matter - it's really more how much you've lived. 

You have gotta be kidding me... i honestly would have guessed you were 22, and an immature 22 at that.