What’s - “Emptying; De-conceptualizing, De-conditioning, Unbelieving, Healing & Feeling” about?

Phil

15 minutes ago, Phil said:

Overlooking nonduality is not “going beyond nonduality”. 

Infinite can not know finite. 

Limitation is an illusion.  So in that sense the Infinife cannot know finite.  But when the illusion is an illusion, limitation is "real" .  Once it stops becoming an illusion, or when it is seen through - the Truth shines.   But infinite can know finite, because it can trick itself. 

The infinite becomes finite. 

The finite becomes infinite. 

States of consciousness.   

Edited by Robed Mystic

21 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Once it stops becoming an illusion, or when it is seen through - the Truth shines.

Of course the truth won't shine if you don't believe so 

24 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

The infinite becomes finite. 

The finite becomes infinite. 

States of consciousness.   

Why do you believe such things to exist?

6 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Is there something particular in death that makes a finite thing become infinite or is death just a name for a finite thing becoming infinite?

You will become Pure Awareness or Isness.  Pure Isness is another name for Infinity, or. Consciousness.   Isness or Awareness does not require a physical body.  Sp you will be that.  You will be what you are now - nothing will change other than all illusions will dissolve  and you will be left with Infinite Mind.  That's what you are.  You are an unbounded Mind.   Imagining stuff.  So when the imagination is extracted there is only Pure Mind. 

Edited by Robed Mystic

5 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

You will become Pure Awareness or Isness.  Pure Isness is another name for Infinity, or. Consciousness.   Isness or Awareness does not require a physical body.  Sp you will be that.  You will be what you are now - nothing will change other than all illusions will dissolve  and you will be left with Infinite Mind.  That's what you are.  You are an unbounded Mind.   Imagining stuff.  So when the imagination is extracted there is only Pure Mind. 

This is not what I asked.

How does a finite thing become infinite?

There must be an effortless way.

11 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

This is not what I asked.

How does a finite thing become infinite?

By changing its state.  Let me bring you back to Oneness.  Oneness can change states to appear like two.   Or it can go from infinite to finite.  This is magic. There is no mechanism to changing states.  Because infinity does not  require a mechanism 

Edited by Robed Mystic

1 minute ago, Saylor Twift said:

@Robed Mystic

Christianity always left a bad taste in my mouth, and hearing talk of Jesus and the father triggers my gag reflex. At the same time though, I don’t really see the harm in that quote. I think everybody here understands that religions are myths, and no one of them is the truth. I also don’t get a Christian vibe from this forum at all. So why is that quote dangerous? Do you think a quote from a fictional character is enough to turn people into religious fundamentalists or what?Are you sure you’re giving people here enough credit?

I was busting balls.  But if I didnt who would ? 🙂

that said..it seems he has a bit to learn about reality if he doesn't understand where paradox arises from.

9 minutes ago, Saylor Twift said:

I respect that

What doesn’t he understand? Does paradox arise from something other than thoughts or are you busting balls again?

Paradox arises from from the finite trying to grasp the Infinite.  

Also - yeah I was busting balls- but there was a point to be made.  He should legit remove religion from any teaching or guiding towards Truth.  It will only be misguiding.  That includes the Buddha. 

Edited by Robed Mystic

@Robed Mystic

The survival narrative, separate selves; teachers & students, infinite becoming a finite self which has to die to become other than what already is, etc, these are thoughts believed. Thought narratives.  

It arises of emotional suppression and is indigestible, and can lead to all kinds of health issues and even suicidal ideation, trauma bonding and suicide.

That is not the message here.

‘Busting balls’ is a rationalization which arises of emotional suppression (and likely conjecture) as well. 

9 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Robed Mystic

The survival narrative, separate selves; teachers & students, infinite becoming a finite self which has to die to become other than what already is, etc, these are thoughts believed. Thought narratives.  

You are a Mind.  You will imagine a survival narrative.  You wil imagine students and teachers.  And what you are is Infinite.   But you will attempt to express that through language.   You will have thoughts.   They will arise because they are free to.  To demonize this is to demonize yourself. 

Oneness.

Self reflect and smile.  Look apon yourself and smile.  For you are existence. 

Edited by Robed Mystic

@Robed Mystic

“I am the way” is not “I am the way to”. 

“Infinite can not know finite” is not “the infinite can not know finite”. 

Pointing out thought is thought is not demonizing thought.

Demonize is just another thought. 

What’s shared is within the guidelines, but just isn’t the message here. 

8 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Robed Mystic

“I am the way” is not “I am the way to”. 

But it's better than saying Jesus said it.  You said it.  Would it would be better if you replaced :"Jesus" with "Phil.".  Or "Sailor Twift" we are One and we are God.   Hence, remove all authors.  Stress this in your teachings.  

Edited by Robed Mystic