What’s - “Emptying; De-conceptualizing, De-conditioning, Unbelieving, Healing & Feeling” about?

Phil

6 minutes ago, Saylor Twift said:

What do you mean by “the finite”? I would say there’s no such thing as finite other than conceptually like with numbers. But that wouldn’t be relevant since we’re talking about reality.

You are the finite.   Anything that takes a specific form is finite.  When God removes its form, or takes off its clothes, it is in that state.  Right now you are that God but you are in a state that is clinging to a particular identity.  Can you imagine what it would be like to have no identity?  You can't.   Precisely.   That is by design.  But that is what Infinity is.

Edited by Robed Mystic

5 minutes ago, Saylor Twift said:

Infinity contained within a subset of itself you might say. It doesn’t matter if something has a distinctive form. All forms are infinity too.

Here's the key.   Formed reality is subjective and 100 percent relative.   I could say it's pure Infinity and you could disagree.  Who would be right Absolutely speaking? No one - because it doesn't exist.   I'm speaking on the structure.  Not how it operates. 

Edited by Robed Mystic

45 minutes ago, Orb said:

@Robed Mystic when I say you're conflating the relative with the absolute, I mean that there seems to be a model you're holding on to, and a belief present that you're inside that model, you seem to take it seriously, hence for you this relative model seems absolute and it's being overlooked.

The nature of reality is what it is.  That is Absolute.   Us talking about it cannot capture it - thus it will result in contradiction.  But that is neither here nor there.  I'm not sure what your point is.  As a society we strive for objectivity because we need a sense of structure.   

12 hours ago, Saylor Twift said:

What doesn’t exist? An objective, non-relative reality? With correct things that can be said about it?

What structure? How what operates?

It's purely subjective.  But that makes it objectively subjective.  Paradox!   We are trying to grasp it again.  😀  I like saying it's an Absolute Relativity.  Good talk I hope 🙏 

Edited by Robed Mystic