What’s - “Emptying; De-conceptualizing, De-conditioning, Unbelieving, Healing & Feeling” about?

Phil

25 minutes ago, Rose said:

Why on earth would I do that? Why should I trust a person who is super sketchy? Why should I try extra hard to “look beyond the asshole personality”? There is lots and lots of other teachers and information out there, nothing he is saying is unique or special. I am not a masochist.

There is no other metaphysical content like what's on Actualized.  That's just a fact.  I could put my own out and maybe I will but i just don't have the ambition where I'm currently at career wise.   But right now there's nothing else out there anywhere close.  

Edited by Robed Mystic

15 minutes ago, Loop said:

@Robed Mystic

I was never born. 
That is the Freedom, it is not attempting to free yourself. Just Being. 

Indeed.  You were never born.  And you will never die.  Because to die there must be someone to perish. 

Only Source.  Not Cloudy.  Sunny.  That is how I choose to imagine it.  Sunny.

The clouds shall part but not depart 

The earth shall move but not remove.

The sky shall darken but I may harken.

The winds may blow but i  will flow.

The ground shall move but I can groove

Time shall pass but I will bask.

With a moment past is that which cannot last.. 

Only the present is what's real.

That's the whole deal - and for that I shall kneel.

I kneel with Love and i pray to none. 

I kneel with sadness and I reach out to God.

God cannot save me - comes the response. 

For you must save yourself.  And for that you must first find yourself. 

Edited by Robed Mystic

4 minutes ago, Loop said:

@Robed Mystic

What game?

Who would be saved? 

🪟🌨️

Now it is snowing! What a lovely dance of snowflakes! 

Such is the game. That you would ask what is the game.   It has you participating.  The illusion has you participating.  You're here.  And this cannot be denied.  Turn inwards and inquire.  Is this real or is this my imagination? Look in the mirror but do not fail to also question the mirror itself.

Edited by Robed Mystic

3 minutes ago, Loop said:

@Robed Mystic

What illusion? 

The dream.  This is a dream..   let me ask you this.  Have you yet to become conscious that reality is Mind and not matter? Tell me this and we might move further in our dialogue.  For you if you still believe there exists something outside your door then we have nothing in common - save the dream that  Mars is actually out there somewhere.  The difference between you and me is that I lucidly dream it - you actually believe Mars is out there.  And I won't take that away from you.  I won't ever take that away. 

3 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Do not evade the question. And do not  side step the question.   

I didn’t the answer is right there. Transcend & Include. 

What mind?

What matter? 

Nothing within, 

Nothing without,

Nothing.

No-thing.

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

1 hour ago, Robed Mystic said:

Look beyond the personal. 

How does one exactly, practically, look beyond the personal?

50 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

The grasping of Truth and living as Truth

"Grasping of Truth" and "living as Truth" implies separation, which is not of the Truth talked about.

45 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

There is no other metaphysical content like what's on Actualized.  That's just a fact.  I could put my own out and maybe I will but i just don't have the ambition where I'm currently at career wise.   But right now there's nothing else out there anywhere close.  

"Metaphysical" is categorization, a thought, a concept.

Content that deals with dispelling thought-attachment and illusions of the conceptual there is many, each "like no other". 😂

Check out ACIM. Be sure to read some introductory book first though, if it seems like the original text is too heavy for now.

There must be an effortless way.

3 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

How does one exactly, practically, look beyond the personal?

"

Simply by not making it personal or bringing any type of personal aspect into it.  Listen to the metaphysical episodes without making it personal.  

5 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

"Grasping of Truth" and "living as Truth" implies separation, which is not of the Truth talked about.

"😂

Agreed 100 percent.   This is a duality that must collapse.  But it doesn't mean someone cannot teach Truth and then separately not be ready to embody it.  Infinity has proved that absolutely everything is possible. 

7 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

"Metaphysical" is categorization, a thought, a concept.

Content that deals with dispelling thought-attachment and illusions of the conceptual there is many, each "like no other". 😂

Check out ACIM. Be sure to read some introductory book first though, if it seems like the original text is too heavy for now.

Call it what you wish but it is zooming out and asking yourself - what the fuck is this?  Thanks for the tips but I don't need to read anything else on reality created by humans. Because I've gone into the mystic realm and beyond science.   There is a realm beyond science by the way.

26 minutes ago, Loop said:

@Robed Mystic

Lovely, expression is the way of emptying, Healing & Feeling. What this thread is about! 
De-conceptualizing, De-conditioning, Unbelieving!

Lovely as well.  Just be careful  that  your own de-conditioning may be in fact your own conditioning.   Self deception runs deep.   Deeper than you could ever know.  Otherwise it wouldn't be deception 

Edited by Robed Mystic