What’s - “Emptying; De-conceptualizing, De-conditioning, Unbelieving, Healing & Feeling” about?

Phil

4 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

It is ineffable.  Beyond description.  But yes I could articulate it although it would not come close or even 1% of giving you an idea of what it was actually like.  Someone could explain to you what it is like to be something but until you became it yourself you couldn't truly understand what it's like.  That's why Being is 1st order and knowing is 2nd order.

You could do MUCH better than that...if you had anything better.  Nice chatting with ya, faker.

8 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Change the words..or the language.  It matters not but yet you are fixated on the terms.  Again, concept must be dropped        You seem to have confused the map for the territory 

It actually matters.  You gotta talk the talk, like it or not, you gotta do your best prometheus.  But youve got nothing, its obvious for one with ears to see.

8 hours ago, Cupcake said:

Leo Gura is not a good person. He is manipulative and  psychologically abusive. One day he will be paying the price for all the suffering he has caused to people in the name of teachings. 

I have no empathy for him.

I'm so sorry you think this way about yourself.

I'd say you are completely, absolutely, irreversibly innocent now and always.

There must be an effortless way.

9 hours ago, Maycausedizzyness said:

The term "enlightened" needs to die.  It has been misused beyond any possible redemption.  Nietzsche said "god is dead", i now say "enlightenment is dead." Thus spoke Maycausedizzyness.

We should replace the word "enlightened" with "unconditionally innocent".

😂

"How do I become unconditionally innocent??"

"Those teachers won't make you unconditionally innocent."

"I've reached the highest levels of unconditional innocence."

"Don't kid yourself. You're not unconditionally innocent yet. Go do the work."

"But you're already unconditionally innocent!"

"We don't allow such Neo-Advaita nonsense here."

Edited by Blessed2

9 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Leo, don't kid yourself. You were supposed to be love but it turns you went psychotic. People are afraid to be you now, God knows(oh shucks), what they would find inside you. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

4 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

We should replace the word "enlightened" with "unconditionally innocent".

😂

"How do I become unconditionally innocent??"

"Those teachers won't make you unconditionally innocent."

"I've reached the highest levels of unconditional innocence."

"Don't kid yourself. You're not unconditionally innocent yet. Go do the work."

"But you're already unconditionally innocent!"

"We don't allow such Neo-Advaita nonsense here."

But...then people like leo and @Robed Mysticwont feel special and above everyone else for having it...

5 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

Ugh...the "you are everybody" schtick...

Ok, lets go with that, but if a part of your body was cancerous, youd cut it out, even though it was "part of you" and it wouldnt be going against yourself to say "fuck that cancerous part of my body" 

1 hour ago, Maycausedizzyness said:

Ugh...the "you are everybody" schtick...

That's not what I meant.

There isn't a self "inside" "people". It is a projected image of the belief of separation and hence guilt.

The "self", the "guilty" you see in another is what you see in yourself. You only percieve what you believe, about you.

When you judge another, you judge yourself. Cause there isn't "another selves". The "another self" is a projection of, self. Which is delusion.

So it's not that you are Leo. It's that there isn't Leo.

It's not that judgement is bad or should not be done. It's that judgement is fundamentally just delusion, and suffering.

Forgiveness is seeing your brother as he really is, innocent; The Enlightened One. And by seeing your brother as he is, you see yourself as you really are, innocent; The Enlightened One.

10 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

That's not what I meant.

There isn't a self "inside" "people". It is a projected image of the belief of separation and hence guilt.

The "self", the "guilty" you see in another is what you see in yourself. You only percieve what you believe, about you.

When you judge another, you judge yourself. Cause there isn't "another selves". The "another self" is a projection of, self. Which is delusion.

So it's not that you are Leo. It's that there isn't Leo.

It's not that judgement is bad or should not be done. It's that judgement is fundamentally just delusion, and suffering.

Forgiveness is seeing your brother as he really is, innocent; The Enlightened One. And by seeing your brother as he is, you see yourself as you really are, innocent; The Enlightened One.

Oh whatever, you were just playing "stop hitting yourself" to @Cupcakeand essentially gaslighting her.  If you witness a murder, you are not guilty of murder.  There is nothing false or going against herself in what she said.  Its not delusion to call out mistreatment of others.  I guess MLK was just a big fat delusional version of "myself" then...

Edited by Maycausedizzyness

@Maycausedizzyness Huh? I don't follow what's the problem here.

I just pointed out that by judgement ("not a good person, one day he will pay the price, I have no empathy") we are hitting ourselves.

I'm saying we need not "pay the price" etc. That's a horrible thing to believe. Horrible! No wonder as to why the projection. We are eternally innocent. Worthy of love.

8 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

@Maycausedizzyness Huh? I don't follow what's the problem here.

I just pointed out that by judgement ("not a good person, one day he will pay the price, I have no empathy") we are hitting ourselves.

I'm saying we need not "pay the price" etc. That's a horrible thing to believe. Horrible! No wonder as to why the projection. We are eternally innocent. Worthy of love.

You are not being consistent with this point of view though, which in itself is really far too reductive to try apply in practice.  We all do pay the price for our actions, call it karma, call it responsibility.  

YOU think its a "horrible" thing to believe...THAT is a judgement.  But it doesnt even sound to me like you really believe there are "no separate selves" from everything you say...you just pull it out and apply it *sometimes* other times you refer to yourself and other people as though you do see yourself as a separate self. 

23 minutes ago, Maycausedizzyness said:

You are not being consistent with this point of view though

I don't understand what this has to do with anything.

23 minutes ago, Maycausedizzyness said:

which in itself is really far too reductive to try apply in practice.

?

It obviously is not, as it's being practiced right now.

25 minutes ago, Maycausedizzyness said:

We all do pay the price for our actions, call it karma, call it responsibility.

How we believe, so "the world" seems to us.

28 minutes ago, Maycausedizzyness said:

YOU think its a "horrible" thing to believe...THAT is a judgement. 

"Horrible" as in "horribly discordant".

Belief in separation, guilt, "paying the price" etc. feels off because it is off. The innocence we are cannot join in with a thought of guilt. Hence we feel the discord and hence the projection.

30 minutes ago, Maycausedizzyness said:

But it doesnt even sound to me like you really believe there are "no separate selves" from everything you say...you just pull it out and apply it *sometimes* other times you refer to yourself and other people as though you do see yourself as a separate self. 

Again, I don't follow what this has to do with anything.

This is thought/assumption/belief about an another separate self, doer, thinker "Blessed2".

11 minutes ago, Blessed2 said:

Belief in separation, guilt, "paying the price" etc. feels off because it is off. The innocence we are cannot join in with a thought of guilt. 

"Innocence" implies a duality which includes guilt.  You cannot claim the existence of one and deny the other.  "Innocent" simply has no meaning on its own.