What’s - “Emptying; De-conceptualizing, De-conditioning, Unbelieving, Healing & Feeling” about?

Phil

What’s - “Emptying; De-conceptualizing, De-conditioning, Unbelieving, Healing & Feeling” about?

In short, it’s emptying of discord via acknowledgement & expression of discord. Emptying is already naturally occurring and resistance to emptying, or releasing, is felt and experienced as contraction, tension and stress. 

What’s discord?

The suffering felt of misunderstanding, misinformation, misinterpretation and misidentification. 

“Be melting snow. Wash yourself of yourself”. - Rumi

What’s De-conceptualizing?

Unfettering, uncovering, the un-conceptualizable self, via expression and therein emptying of self referential thoughts, beliefs & conceptualizations. 

“Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything”. - Rupert Spira

What’s De-conditioning. 

Conditioning is the result of self conceptualizing, or innocently yet mistakenly internalizing, thus creating a false identity. Conditioning is experienced as limiting beliefs and is felt as discordant thoughts with corresponding bodily contraction or tension.

De-conditioning is allowing conditioning to be expressed, and therein self, awareness, consciousness, the ineffable, to be uncovered via being emptied of discord.

“One believes things because one has been conditioned to believe them”. - Alex Huxley

What’s Unbelieving?

Through inspection of beliefs & assumptions awareness (self) shines the light of itself; dispelling beliefs, freeing itself of suffering, freeing the body of contraction & tension, freeing the mind of limitations. 

“It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society”. - J. Krishnamurti

What is Healing & Feeling?

Self. 

“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.” - Jesus

🫶 Awesome.

3 hours ago, Phil said:

Self. 

“I am the way and the truth and the the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.” - Jesus

The Mother will give you a good spanking for that one! 
“We are all in this Family together!” 
The children are running around finding their own way,

Opening up to their connection to Heart,

We are all in this Wave with no start! 

With repression, if there isn’t something to trigger it, it will stay behind an apparent observer, which can even be without location. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

5 minutes ago, Loop said:

@Phil

This is best seen rather then pointed to,

🙏 

Self. 

“I am the way and the truth and the the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.” - Jesus

5 minutes ago, Loop said:

It’s just lines up well noticing all the synchronization/ signs well reflecting.

Huh?

@Phil

Can you see the different angles pointing to the same Here?

There are many different ways to point, but only one Unspeakable.
We are all the light and the way in this loop of life,

Jesus came, embodied the Sun, to show us how we are One. 

I’m just re-painting things with different paint so we can all see different angles of the return to Heart. Language is always going to have a charge to it, just the nature of communication, so I feel it is useful and clarifying to re-paint things over and over uncovering new angles. I remember you saying you’re not an intellectual, but I feel it is important for deconstructing the shadow specifically to be able to see things from many different angles at once, as well as noticing the fact that you are the Way/ Awareness/ Light/ Truth.

Intellect is a double edged sword when it isn’t balanced with the Heart, but when it is, so much healing. When you look at it as art & healing, rather than trying to construct a system, there in lays the power of it. 

One thought, many perspectives.  

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

21 minutes ago, Phil said:

Yes, so to speak. 

🥰 Precisely 

It cannot really be spoken about,

All you can do is see the signs & synchronizations,

Everyone needs to find their own language for it in a sense, 

Reconditioning the intellect from the Ground up.

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

@Loop

If it is seen these are different angles pointing to the same… 

And this is one such pointing…

What is Healing & Feeling?

Self. 

I am the way and the truth and the the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.” - Jesus

What’s with…

The Mother will give you a good spanking for that one! 
“We are all in this Family together!” 
The children are running around finding their own way,

Opening up to their connection to Heart,

We are all in this Wave with no start! 

With repression, if there isn’t something to trigger it, it will stay behind an apparent observer, which can even be without location. 

?

@Phil

If you just remain as the Self, repression goes unnoticed. It is like you could be pointing to the most beautiful mountain top, but not noticing the dude you are pointing for has no dam legs. There must be an interplay, or working with the somatic experience in order to bring repression up. Where you find the deepest healings, settling into Awareness just happens naturally as the cycles settle. 

I was also playing around a bit, intentionally being a bit obtuse. See I am not saying what you said isn’t pointing to the same thing, we are, there are many approaches to unveiling. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

There is a lot of frustration about the health care system, legal system, housing system, schooling system, every dam system. I’m experiencing an ungodly amount of rage, and jealousy about my childhood basically being destroyed by illnesses and accidents. I cannot get a rope around it, I feel so alone, I feel totally destroyed, and when you come and tell me that healing is just self, that really aggravates me. Working on ourself is the foundation yes, but Jesus Christ these systems aren’t going to fix themselves if we all just work on self, what about the dam world? What about the collective past waves of trauma? Are we all just gonna curl up in our own balls and focus on self? What the fuck? 

This right here is called getting past the repression barrier 😅
Must be done, over and over again, until you just naturally are free. 

Also didn’t get much sleep last night lol.

Edited by Loop

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

Shame freezes and layers itself in the body,

It lays there waiting for something to trigger it,

If you just remain as Awareness,

It isn’t noticed, it doesn’t get processed. 

Self-referential thoughts harden into the body,

It isn’t obvious when it is something that has been driving you for a long time,

You just gotta keep expressing and it will come up,

It is hard to do alone, as you will constantly keep avoiding going into it. 

I got a pretty big release through working on the vagus nerve recently, now the repressed stuff is starting to really bubble up it seems.

Edited by Loop

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

@Loop You are free. You are loved. You are appreciated. Your perspective is invaluable. Your perspective is free, and open. You have the power to pivot in any direction, you are prior to alchemy, you are pure potential. Your contrast and your desires are valid. No one is saying that they aren't, just pointing to the alchemy that's prior to the gold/lead. 

Youtube Channel  

@Mandy

I really don’t feel like it, I need to cry, but I don’t feel safe to.

Crying is so repressed by everyone around me, I feel like I have been in a war against trauma trying to get it out. Going through a lot of shifts right now.

Its keeping me up at night, I’m not getting sleep.

Edited by Loop

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

2 hours ago, Loop said:

@Phil

If you just remain as the Self, repression goes unnoticed. It is like you could be pointing to the most beautiful mountain top, but not noticing the dude you are pointing for has no dam legs. There must be an interplay, or working with the somatic experience in order to bring repression up. Where you find the deepest healings, settling into Awareness just happens naturally as the cycles settle. 

I was also playing around a bit, intentionally being a bit obtuse. See I am not saying what you said isn’t pointing to the same thing, we are, there are many approaches to unveiling. 

You can’t ‘remain as the self’. (Not two) 

‘Repression’ can’t go unnoticed because it’s felt.

There is much offered in terms of the somatic experience. 

https://www.actualityofbeing.com/

https://www.actualityofbeing.com/sessions

https://community.actualityofbeing.com/

https://youtube.com/@actualityofbeing7967

1 hour ago, Loop said:

There is a lot of frustration about the health care system, legal system, housing system, schooling system, every dam system. I’m experiencing an ungodly amount of rage, and jealousy about my childhood basically being destroyed by illnesses and accidents. I cannot get a rope around it, I feel so alone, I feel totally destroyed, and when you come and tell me that healing is just self, that really aggravates me.

Healing is self. 🤍 Healing will never come an ‘outside source’. 

‘I’m frustrated’ isn’t quite the same as experiencing the emotion frustration, in the same way that pain isn’t quite the same as suffering. The healing that is self, is in regard to suffering. 

1 hour ago, Loop said:

Working on ourself is the foundation yes, but Jesus Christ these systems aren’t going to fix themselves if we all just work on self, what about the dam world? What about the collective past waves of trauma? Are we all just gonna curl up in our own balls and focus on self? What the fuck? 

If there were a world, the direct approach here would be that of that world. As ‘the world’ is an “object of consciousness” as it were, the direct approach is that of consciousness. 

1 hour ago, Loop said:

This right here is called getting past the repression barrier 😅
Must be done, over and over again, until you just naturally are free. 

Also didn’t get much sleep last night lol.

🙏 Much love, and Reiki now for you as well my friend. For what it’s worth, to whatever extent possible, exercise or even walks, etc eases the ‘barf up’s’. Channeling the energy into anything really, doesn’t even have to be physical. Not to imply that that you don’t or aren’t, as I’m surely the biggest fan our your poetry. Truly. Been meaning to mention that in fact.