What’s - “Emptying; De-conceptualizing, De-conditioning, Unbelieving, Healing & Feeling” about?

Phil

11 minutes ago, fopylo said:

Could you explain a bit on that?

“I’m frustrated” is a much more confusing statement than it might initially seem.

It says I am frustrated. It’s about what I am, it’s conclusive, it’s definitive, it defines me (seems to).  The statement or thought is quite discordant with the truth that I am not frustrated (I’m infinite and therein unthinkable & undefinable). But believing thoughts about myself, including thoughts about knowing or understanding myself, are the ‘activity of thought’ which ‘veils’ - me. 

In believing this concept (about me) what’s overlooked is that frustration is an emotion, and therein the guidance of emotion is overlooked. This isn’t per se co-creating with source. Instead it’s isolating. Separative. Inherently discordant. Suffering. 🫤

By defining myself, I am under the spell that I am a thing. A separate thing. This self conceptualization keeps  self referential thought loops going, in the mind’s attempts if you will, to feel better, not noticing how the discord or suffering is actually happening. In not noticing, I seek to feel better. I keep on “seeking myself”… amongst a cloud of confusion of believing thoughts (seemingly about myself), not noticing the believing of self referential thoughts is what’s obscuring the truth of myself… from myself. Because “I know what I am” (not really) - I seek better feeling in experience. In all kinds of experience. Sometimes it works, yet every time it proves to be fleeting, and again “I’m frustrated”. (Loop). 

“I’m experiencing the emotion frustration” is different in that the statement isn’t about me and isn’t conclusive or definitive, it’s not about me or even about a thing, it’s about experience. It’s about an experience of an emotion, and emotion is guidance… and that guidance is about the thoughts.

So rather than having innocently & unknowingly come to a conclusion & experienced confusion, seeking & looping  - co-creative real-life-real-time-actual guidance is received in regard to, so to speak, what I’m thinkin and what I want. Technically the guidance isn’t to what’s wanted, as you’re attracting what’s wanted to you. The guidance (when received) clears much up, removes unnecessary blockages, get’s ‘you out of your own way’, expedites the attracting by evaporating the resistance and allowing the guidance. 

That ‘thinkin’ btw might be about a neighbor, my dog, the weather, national headlines or anything. But the emotion is guidance for the thoughts - for the interpretation, or context, of the thoughts. If the emotion of frustration is experienced upon seeing my neighbor for example, instead of believing I’m frutrated, we’re separate, he frustrates me… I have an opportunity to see why the interpretation is met with the guidance of frustration. 

You could say the guidance let’s me know there’s something a pinch ‘off’ about what I’m thinkin, or, in the interpretation. Not to mention, life is just greater, sweeter, kinder, and incredibly natural in communion. Co-creating. Allowing the guidance. However you’d like to refer to it. The key aspect is really allowing & receiving it.