What’s - “Emptying; De-conceptualizing, De-conditioning, Unbelieving, Healing & Feeling” about?

Phil

2 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Father? Not Mother? And it wasn't your father it was Jesus.  Who is that?  

Religions are languages. Many people in the US are quite fluent in Christianity, the the point that The Course of Miracles was channeled in this language. Do you also demand that we stop talking in English because of its many problems? 

How are you? Things ok? 

Youtube Channel  

1 minute ago, Mandy said:

Religions are languages. Many people in the US are quite fluent in Christianity, the the point that The Course of Miracles was channeled in this language. Do you also demand that we stop talking in English because of its many problems? 

How are you? Things ok? 

Please don't delfect.  Please address the issue I raised.  This isn't about me.  Do you think the quote should be included or removed ?  

2 minutes ago, Loop said:

@Robed Mystic

Do you want what you want, or do you want Happiness. 
You know? Just enjoy the bliss of Being? Bathing in the Springs? 

I'm enjoying the bliss of being but this isn't about me.  Like Mandy, you are deflecting.   Should the quote be removed going forward? It's a simple question. 

Edited by Robed Mystic

10 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Please don't delfect.  Please address the issue I raised.  This isn't about me.  Do you think the quote should be included or removed ?  

I think it should be included, I like it, and even if I didn't I probably wouldn't tell someone which quotes they can and can't use unless I was generally pissed off about something. 

Everything is about you. If there's one thing that the magnetic and irresistible glow of Emptying will reveal, it's that it's always about you. It's like the center of a whirlpool, you can try to swim away, you can fight, but alas.....

giphy.gif

Youtube Channel  

4 minutes ago, Loop said:

@Robed Mystic

I don’t like the idea of removing posts unless it is completely off topic or malicious. 
We are all just here sharing stuff together, nothing serious going on my friend. I love learning about all religions, and learning from having conversations here

Understood.  But still I would beckon him to be more cautious with that stuff. Religions are myths and they will not lead to Truth.  

10 minutes ago, Mandy said:

I think it should be included, I like it, and even if I didn't I probably wouldn't tell someone which quotes they can and can't use unless I was generally pissed off about something. 

Everything is about you. If there's one thing that the magnetic and irresistible glow of Emptying will reveal, it's that it's always about you. It's like the center of a whirlpool, you can try to swim away, you can fight, but alas.....

giphy.gif

Indeed. That is a much higher truth than Jesus.  Thus, there is no need to quote Jesus.  Just say what you said.  That - now that - is higher wisdom.

2 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

Remove the quote.  You are leading your students down a dangerous path when you put Jesus and the Father on a pedestal.   Still trying to understand who they are.

Leaders, teacher and students is a paradigm of separate selves & is misleading.

Guidelines.

1 hour ago, Robed Mystic said:

It's very lame for the owner of this forum to  respond to me with my own quotes.   It tells me he doesn't have the balls to address the issues I brought up directly so he runs and hides.  He will play the feminine card and hey, I get it.  But bottom line he needs to adjust his teachings and remove Jesus and his father from them.  Those are fictional characters and they will NOT lead one to Truth. 

One is essentially stopping by & ‘taking a piss’ and is shown the toilet. Everything is working out perfectly. 

13 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

Religions are myths and they will not lead to Truth.  

This is the myth, the story, the play, that Source it writing as all of us.

Ain’t no central self, separate self, or any self at all. Self is more stuff to express, more healing to come, then one is ok with less, one is free as Love, no more searching for more, non-seeking. You never find anything at all, non-truth is truth. Freedom from the loop of self. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

16 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

I'm confused… I would like to know why he is the way to Truth and Life?  

“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.” - Jesus

The confusion arises of misinterpretation.

The misinterpretation arises of bias.

The bias arises of conjecture. 

The conjecture arises of aversion.

The aversion arises of, is, emotional suppression. 

One repeatedly told one is separate of the truth and can become enlightened and another is the way to Truth, which ‘you’ are avoiding, is indoctrinated exactly as one told there are ‘Thetan levels’ and threatened with excommunication for insubordination to authority. 

This is a place of Truth & support, and not of ego-serving biases like authority, leaders, teachers, students & conjecture. 

This is not a business. 

This is without intention. 

Paradox is paramount and you know this.   

Paradox arises only of beliefs, and is the activity of thought, which is appearance.

That there is a separate self, separate of Truth, a knower, is an illusion of believing thoughts.

Aka monkey mind, thought attatchment.

Survival is the strive for objectivity.  Don't exclude yourself from that. 

That is the survival narrative & conjecture of separate selves

The discord of wreaks havoc on the body, health, alignment, well being, and therein all relationships, communion, and conscious creating. 

Listen to emotion, listen to the body. Don’t take anyone’s word for it, convincing as ‘they’ might appear. 

Truth is paramount.

https://www.actualityofbeing.com/on-teachers

https://www.actualityofbeing.com/just-let-source-take-out-the-garbage

12 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

@PhilI'm a member here.   Easy to judgement is not a look you wanna have if you wanna grow.

There’s no ‘you’. 

Guidelines.

“Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. For the gate is narrow and way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few.” Matthew 7:13-14 ESV

17 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

Reality is subjective not objective. 

On 1/6/2023 at 10:42 AM, Phil said:

“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.” - Jesus

"I am the way and the Truth and the Life"

Stop there.   Simple.

Paradox arises only of beliefs, and is the activity of thought, which is appearance.

When the finite tries to grasp the infinite, paradox arises.   Stop there.  Simple.

One repeatedly told one is separate of the truth and can become enlightened and another is the way to Truth, which ‘you’ are avoiding, is indoctrinated exactly as one told there are ‘Thetan levels’ and threatened with excommunication for insubordination to authority. 

This is a place of Truth & support, and not of ego-serving biases like authority, leaders, teachers, students & conjecture. 

This is not a business. 

This is without intention. 

That there is a separate self, separate of Truth, a knower, is an illusion of believing thoughts.

Aka monkey mind, thought attatchment.

That is the survival narrative & conjecture of separate selves

The discord of wreaks havoc on the body, health, alignment, well being, and therein all relationships, communion, and conscious creating. 

Listen to emotion, listen to the body. Don’t take anyone’s word for it, convincing as ‘they’ might appear. 

Truth is paramount.

There’s no ‘you’. 

Thee is no you, and also there is a you 

See both sides of the coin, for it has two, before it becomes one.  And when it becomes one, it has none.

Edited by Robed Mystic

26 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

When the finite tries to grasp the infinite, paradox arises.   Stop there.  Simple.

Paradox arises only of beliefs, and is the activity of thought, which is appearance.

Finite, tryer, grasper; illusion of believing thoughts. 

31 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Thee is no you, and also there is a you 

See both sides of the coin, for it has two, before it becomes one.  And when it becomes one, it has none.

Becoming is the kool aid. This is not The Sea Org. 

2 minutes ago, Phil said:

Paradox arises only of beliefs, and is the activity of thought, which is appearance.

Finite, tryer, grasper; illusion of believing thoughts. 

Becoming is the kool aid. This is not The Sea Org. 

There are only states of consciousness.   You are finite, but you

you can become Infinite.  You are a shape shifter.

Paradox arises when the finite state tries to grasp what has no shape.  Without removing its shape. 

Edited by Robed Mystic