What’s - “Emptying; De-conceptualizing, De-conditioning, Unbelieving, Healing & Feeling” about?

Phil

2 hours ago, Phil said:

I’m surely the biggest fan our your poetry. Truly. Been meaning to mention that in fact.  

Thanks Phil, I don’t even feel it is me who writes them, it just happens. Feels like there is something beyond self communing with me when I write poems. 🤍 

2 hours ago, Phil said:

‘Repression’ can’t go unnoticed because it’s felt.

It can certainly get pretty elusive due to getting used to it and believing it is permanent.

It is felt, the constant aversion from is it going unnoticed, or ignored, then we get used to the cycle of aversion, and it solidifies into a knot. It is always felt, just the more repressed it is harder to notice.

2 hours ago, Phil said:

Healing is self. 🤍 Healing will never come an ‘outside source’. 

😡😭

😅

When you stop trying to heal, you heal. 
Ah, I just have so read so much about healing that I was missing the simplicity of what is here again. 

Listening to the horn of before born.

2 hours ago, Phil said:

‘I’m frustrated’ isn’t quite the same as experiencing the emotion frustration, in the same way that pain isn’t quite the same as suffering. The healing that is self, is in regard to suffering. 

It is like the lens pops back out of the world with that shift, nice. Literally there was a pop sounds & feeling somewhere in my skull. 

1 hour ago, Phil said:

This one might be specifically helpful… 

We are co-creating humanities destiny. 
There is no direction, just vibration. ☺️

Feeling the chest opening back up,

Still wanna cry, wish I had a quite space somewhere, feels like most of the rage/ frustration is just that I don’t feel like I can cry where I am right now. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

1 minute ago, Phil said:

@Robed Mystic

Yes of course, happy to answer.

The answer sought is the same as the answer to what was already asked. 

How is that quote bias and selective, but the other quotes aren’t? 

That's not an answer.  We must first unpack the quote to discern if it seemed bias and selective.   So I'm trying to do that.  I'm confused on what the father is and who Jesus is.  Please enlighten?   I've heard of him but I would like to know why he is the way to Truth and Life?  

11 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

You may want to stop quoting imaginary beings and develop your own quotes.   Of course, you actually developed all of these - so I meant as the "phil" character.  You will stand much stronger not leaning on others.  Of course, you know this 🙄

1 hour ago, Robed Mystic said:

Reality is subjective not objective. 

10 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Lol.  Paradox is paramount and you know this.   Survival is the strive for objectivity.  Don't exclude yourself from that. 

Reality is subjective not objective. 

This is very bias and selective.   I would remove.  

5 minutes ago, Loop said:

😅😂

It's very lame for the owner of this forum to  respond to me with my own quotes.   It tells me he doesn't have the balls to address the issues I brought up directly so he runs and hides.  He will play the feminine card and hey, I get it.  But bottom line he needs to adjust his teachings and remove Jesus and his father from them.  Those are fictional characters and they will NOT lead one to Truth.