What’s - “Emptying; De-conceptualizing, De-conditioning, Unbelieving, Healing & Feeling” about?

Phil

7 minutes ago, Cupcake said:

@Robed Mystic Leo Gura is not a good person. He is manipulative and  psychologically abusive. One day he will be paying the price for all the suffering he has caused to people in the name of teachings. 

I have no empathy for him. Because he is bastardizing spirituality. He is bastardizing God. Actualized.org will go down some day. And it needs to. Leo's ego will be slapped in his own face. He thinks he is winning. 

Ok. 

Edited by Robed Mystic

1 minute ago, Maycausedizzyness said:

@Robed Mystic from claiming to be "enlightened" to being "hot as fuck" to have "had hotter" than taylor swift...what you are exposing yourself to be is not "youthful" but immature and maybe more to the point, insecure.  Oh, you can play chess? Wow...thats literally how a kid brags.

I was just playing around with him.... 

7 minutes ago, Maycausedizzyness said:

Interesting...i wonder what motive a 52 year old dude has for playing in such a way....

Lemme guess..."locker room talk"?

Like I said...I enjoy indulging is some mindless banter from time to time.  That's all these forums really are.  They're just another thing that can become an addiction..no different than video games or netflix...that's why Swift was taking time away.   It's just a form of entertainment.  If you want to make real strides in spirituality it's found by sitting in meditation, alone and turning inwards.  Not fiddling around on forums.  Forums are mostly ego.   You may get something good sprinkled in here or there - but you can better get that from the teachings/,videos a teacher puts out  and from turning inwards and self inquiring or just practicing no mind meditation. 

Edited by Robed Mystic

@Robed Mystic to hell with the concept of "enlightened".  To me it is a silly concept partly for the reasons you and some others justify being "it" despite their behavior.  I have however encountered some people i would call very spiritually developed or advanced, and they wouldnt be caught dead saying the things you say.  They are, you might even say "impeccable with their words" 

Every interaction you have has meaning.  You can act in a way that is inspiring or childish.  But the way you behave and then justify the behavior, is, to put it lightly a massive cop-out.  

2 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Like I said...I enjoy indulging is some mindless banter from time to time.  That's all these forums really are.  They're just another thing that can become an addiction..no different than video games or netflix...that's why Swift was taking time away.   It's just a form of entertainment.  If you want to make real strides in spirituality it's found by sitting in meditation, alone and turning inwards.  Not fiddling around on forums.  Forums are mostly ego.   You may get something good sprinkled in here or there - but you can better get that from the teachings/,videos a teacher puts out  and from turning inwards and self inquiring or just practicing no mind meditation. 

If you were actually highly conscious in any way shape or form you would not say or think this.  The smallest interaction can be highly valuable.  Youre just a kid trying to show off, and being "enlightened" is just as good as having a massive penis or rolex to you.  

6 minutes ago, Maycausedizzyness said:

@Robed Mystic to hell with the concept of "enlightened".  To me it is a silly concept partly for the reasons you and some others justify being "it" despite their behavior.  I have however encountered some people i would call very spiritually developed or advanced, and they wouldnt be caught dead saying the things you say.  They are, you might even say "impeccable with their words" 

Every interaction you have has meaning.  You can act in a way that is inspiring or childish.  But the way you behave and then justify the behavior, is, to put it lightly a massive cop-out.  

You're entitled to your opinion - honestly ponder this- if I actually am enlightened- would I care what you think?   Why would i try so hard to uphold an image? And why would I care so much about being perfect?  

Because actually real beauty is found in imperfections.  Hence here we are as finite beings. 

Edited by Robed Mystic

1 minute ago, Robed Mystic said:

You're entitled to your opinion - honestly ponder this- if I actually am enlightened- would I care what you think?  And why would I care so much about being perfect?  

You obviously care what i and others think.  That is why you are here trying to show off.  If you didnt care what others thought and wanted to goof around, you wouldnt claim in the same breath the be enlightened.  You are trying to have your cake and eat it too.

10 minutes ago, Maycausedizzyness said:

You obviously care what i and others think.  That is why you are here trying to show off.  If you didnt care what others thought and wanted to goof around, you wouldnt claim in the same breath the be enlightened.  You are trying to have your cake and eat it too.

Well, put what I said about upholding an image aside for a moment.  You said you have encountered people who were spiritually advanced (may have to clarify what that means - as in they have had awakenings or read a lot of books) but anyway you said that they may be impeccable with their words.  The answer I thought you were going to give me was they don't do it for what others think they just ARE that way.   Well you see, as I told @Rose you have to be very careful about bias here.  That may be the way they are - but that doesnt mean someone else can't be enlightened and be different than them.  It's saying a person has to be this way or that.  And I'm going to say enlightened as in awakened, not spiritually developed because im not sure what you mean by that.   

But getting back to what people think - no in the big picture I honestly could give a crap.  This is just entertainment.  But if I offended you in anyway by being "immature" then it was not my intention.  But if I let what people think get to me I'd be long gone by now.

Edited by Robed Mystic

6 minutes ago, Maycausedizzyness said:

The term "enlightened" needs to die.  It has been misused beyond any possible redemption.  Nietzsche said "god is dead", i now say "enlightenment is dead." Thus spoke Maycausedizzyness.

I disagree.  Because if you yourself experience awakening you might change your tune.  Again, a matter of perspective.   A matter of direct experience. 

Just now, Robed Mystic said:

I disagree.  Because if you yourself experience awakening you might change your tune.  Again, a matter of perspective.   A matter of direct experience. 

Ive experienced spiritual advancement.  Thats what i'd prefer to call it because that is what it feels like to me.  You use a word that has been used by many many people.  You dont have to know anything at all to use that word.

28 minutes ago, Maycausedizzyness said:

If you were actually highly conscious in any way shape or form you would not say or think this.  The smallest interaction can be highly valuable.  

Spirituality is about actuality not concepts.  And that is found by sitting in meditation and getting in touch with what is actual.  Concepts are good for building a framework but then those concepts must be dropped.

Edited by Robed Mystic

@Robed Mystic if i asked you to elaborate on what "awakening" meant to you, youd no doubt give me the same tired old rhetoric that anyone would.  I dont buy it, not for one second, unless you can give me something unique only "the real deal" would be able to give.  Something new.  Anybody legit should articulate the experience in a new way, because the experience is never remotely the same for people.  Thats how you spot fakers, they all say it the same exact way.  You made the claim, the burden of proof is on thou.

5 minutes ago, Maycausedizzyness said:

Spirituality is DEAD af.  Thanks to people exactly like @Robed Mysticand leo gura.  Its time for new terms.

Change the words..or the language.  It matters not but yet you are fixated on the terms.  Again, concept must be dropped        You seem to have confused the map for the territory 

7 minutes ago, Maycausedizzyness said:

@Robed Mystic if i asked you to elaborate on what "awakening" meant to you, youd no doubt give me the same tired old rhetoric that anyone would.  I dont buy it, not for one second, unless you can give me something unique only "the real deal" would be able to give.  Something new.  Anybody legit should articulate the experience in a new way, because the experience is never remotely the same for people.  Thats how you spot fakers, they all say it the same exact way.  You made the claim, the burden of proof is on thou.

It is ineffable.  Beyond description.  But yes I could articulate it although it would not come close or even 1% of giving you an idea of what it was actually like.  Someone could explain to you what it is like to be something but until you became it yourself you couldn't truly understand what it's like.  That's why Being is 1st order and knowing is 2nd order.

Edited by Robed Mystic