What’s - “Emptying; De-conceptualizing, De-conditioning, Unbelieving, Healing & Feeling” about?

Phil

40 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Cult borderline no, brainwashing definitely yes.  That becomes more apparent when you're on the outside looking in.  Leo is constantly saying people are "playing games" when they disagree with him which is gaslighting and a projection on his part.  It's a borderline cult in my opinion and was worse before when there were actually people on there.  But I don't want to classify it as a cult because of a few factors missing.  It's an echo chamber with a strong groupthink that reflects Leo's 100% confident (and wrong) persona as the only true truth teller on the planet.  That's dangerous and false and it won't last forever and if it does it will remain on the fringes which is not what you want to happen to your business so it's not wise.  But if you like it, fine, at least he hasn't banned you yet!  If you wrote this on Actualized I wouldn't even be able to challenge you because I was banned a long long time ago by Leo.  Leo shouldn't be leading a community like he has.  He's too quick to ban those who disagree with him and promotes people who become his flying monkeys.  He sets it up to be around his truth and everyone else is playing games or sometimes he'll say people are teaching falsehood as if his position is the only truth.  That becomes kind of culty because it's thought control unless you want to run the risk of him or one of his minions banning you.  He's forceful in how he controls people's thinking and punishes those who think differently from him -- he's controlling and very black and white-minded and thinks he's the wisest person in the whole wide world.  And he'll let you know that and if you disagree, he won't want you on there.

I will unban you on Actualized if you want. 

‘Free mind’ is just expressing. No teaching is needed at all, literally just allowing the Heart to take you. Thinking there is a teaching to be free is like trying to think your way to the other side of the room, when you could just get up and walk. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

3 minutes ago, Loop said:

‘Free mind’ is just expressing. No teaching is needed at all, literally just allowing the Heart to take you. Thinking there is a teaching to be free is like trying to think your way to the other side of the room, when you could just get up and walk. 

The Masculine likes to control, and this extends to controlling your thinking so it is more like mine so I feel more comfortable and more validated.  The Masculine sees The Other as a "for me" instead of a "for you/for them".  The individual minded person can be too selfish which can get flanked by the Feminine in all the ways we routinely observe.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 minute ago, Loop said:

Of course you are right.. but our culture binds us.  It seeks to imbed its claws into our very being - blinding us and attempting to corrupt our minds.  We did not ask for this.  We were born into it.  Freeing our mind is to do exactly that.  It is to come to our own conclusions.   However wrong they may be.

4 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

No one is brainwashing anyone.   And there is no cult.  This is something you are imagining.  It's an internet forum.

It’s not just a forum, it’s hour and hours of brainwashing video content. 

And then you have brainwashed children paying 1000$ to attain levels of alien consciousness. How is this not a cult? 

Edited by Rose

1 minute ago, Robed Mystic said:

Anything on YouTube is that.  So a worldview such as idealism that you disagree with is brainwashing?

Not everyone on YouTube is pretending they know all the answers and are the most conscious person to have ever lived.

Edited by Rose

Just now, Rose said:

Not everyone on YouTube is pretending they know all the answers and are the most conscious person to have ever lived.

Look beyond the personal.   As a person he's probably a shitty dude.  Probably doesn't even have a big dick.   But if you want to realize God.  Now that.  That is something to behold.  

@Robed Mystic for this kind of work, you've to be a genuinely good person. Otherwise all the character flaws pour in the work and make it mushy and inauthentic. 

This is not child's play. Spirituality is a core value for a lot of people and it needs a great deal of maturity.. 

So flip flopping won't work. Leo needs to grow up. 

Sad that all his years has contributed very little to his own growth, if at all I see a regression rather than progression

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

2 minutes ago, Cupcake said:

@Robed Mystic for this kind of work, you've to be a genuinely good person. Otherwise all the character flaws pour in the work and make it mushy and inauthentic. 

This is not child's play. Spirituality is a core value for a lot of people and it needs a great deal of maturity.. 

So flip flopping won't work. Leo needs to grow up. 

Sad that all his years has contributed very little to his own growth, if at all I see a regression rather than progression

Nay - his work stands alone.   He does not mingle the forum BS with the work or the teachings. 

31 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Look beyond the personal.   As a person he's probably a shitty dude.  Probably doesn't even have a big dick.   But if you want to realize God.  Now that.  That is something to behold.  

Why on earth would I do that? Why should I trust a person who is super sketchy? Why should I try extra hard to “look beyond the asshole personality”? There is lots and lots of other teachers and information out there, nothing he is saying is unique or special. I am not a masochist.

Edited by Rose

30 minutes ago, Mandy said:

Is it though? 

Or is it another excuse to keep being an asshole to oneself? 

Those domains are distinct and you know this. Embodiment is a choice of one's own mind.  One can be conscious of Truth, yet consumed by egoic desires of devilry.  This does not mean they cannot teach Truth.   It means they took the ring for themselves and were consumed by it.  (Not sure if you have read  Tolkien)  

But Saruman understood and could teach Truth.  He was the highest of the White Council.  But he let power corrupt him and was thus overthrown by Gandalf.

Edited by Robed Mystic

@Joseph Maynor

Control when let go of is gained, when there isn’t the believing of thoughts. 
Trying to control thinking just results in more thinking, like,

@Robed Mystic

Fighting against conditioning just arises more conditioning, alter-ego, now you are the one who is freeing yourself from conditioning. 

Trying to escape quicksand, you sink deeper into it. 

When there is literally the option of not believing the thinking, at all. 

You are before birth, you don’t have to believe the thoughts already born/ conditioning. 
By not believing it, it falls away. Then you can plant fresh new seeds as the Creator, or just bask in the glory of the Silence. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

Just now, Loop said:

@Joseph Maynor

Control when let go of is gained, when there isn’t the believing of thoughts. 
Trying to control thinking just results in more thinking, like,

@Robed Mystic

Fighting against conditioning just arises more conditioning, alter-ego, now you are the one who is freeing yourself from conditioning. 

Trying to escape quicksand, you sink deeper into it. 

When there is literally the option of not believing the thinking, at all. 

You are before birth, you don’t have to believe the thoughts already born/ conditioning. 
By not believing it, it falls away. Then you can plant fresh new seeds as the Creator, or just bask in the glory of the Silence. 

Freeing is not fighting.

49 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

but our culture binds us.

What is culture?

49 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

It seeks to imbed its claws into our very being - blinding us and attempting to corrupt our minds.

Who’s minds?

50 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

We did not ask for this.  We were born into it

Who didn’t? What was born?

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

1 minute ago, Loop said:

What is culture?

Who’s minds?

Who didn’t? What was born?

Do you not agree that we are born into deception?  In fact - look out your window now.  Turn on the news and they will tell you someone got arrested for robbing a bank on Main Street by your house.  But look out your window.  Can you be sure Main street exists outside of your mind and objectively?  Can this be proven?  Physicality or materialism has been woven into you, brother, whether you want to acknowledge this or not.