What’s - “Emptying; De-conceptualizing, De-conditioning, Unbelieving, Healing & Feeling” about?

Phil

1 hour ago, Saylor Twift said:

Why is that misguiding though? What exactly do you think the risk is?

The risk is not waking up to God. 

If you believe in a concept then you will believe the concept is Truth. When Truth in fact is found in what you are.  It is found in what is.  In what is actual.  Not in thought. 

Edited by Robed Mystic

9 minutes ago, Saylor Twift said:

Ummmm... Lots of people say that about you. In fact, if I remember correctly it was one of Leo’s excuses for banning you. Just for the record, I never thought you were that bad, but that’s hardly the point. The point is that Robed Mystic is being extremely cryptic in this thread. It’s like ‘they say that guys bad, but look at you’. That was my point.

I understand, but nobody actually says that. 

12 minutes ago, Saylor Twift said:

Yes yes. Peace. I said I was gonna take a break from forums anyway, but now here I am. Self-discipline is just about as horrendous as it’s ever been. Blehhh. 

Good luck. 👊🏻 

21 hours ago, Saylor Twift said:

@Robed Mystic Where you at Davey? I can clearly see that you logged in this morning. But you didn’t feel like talking to me? Why? You’ve loved sharing your opinions since you came here. So have the decency to answer my direct questions about them. I wasn’t even being confrontational, I was just trying to understand why you think what you think.

And people said Phil is cryptic, Ha! If Phil is cryptic, I don’t know what the hell you are... Do you even know why you think what you think? And stop giving me regurgitated lines about ‘Truth’ and ‘God’ as if I’m supposed to believe you know what you’re talking about. I’ll spit on the inliytened1 day and night.

Come back here and fight me! I can take it. I’m a big boy just like you! I put on my big boy pants every morning and do big boy things all day. What do you do, huh? I bet you cuddle your little teddy bear while you talk about how inliyeted you are on forums.

❤️❤️

I love you man.  It's not about that. I'm sure we can enjoy a quality game of chess in the future. I like you a lot. Tell me about your awakenings thus far.  Tell me about your spiritual journey.

9 hours ago, Saylor Twift said:

@Robed Mystic

I’m trying to take a break from forums right now because I get super distracted when I use them too much, so after this I’m actually gonna log off for a bit. But I felt bad for acting crazy and then just leaving you hanging lol, so I decided to respond. I have nothing against you, you seem cool. 

I respect how you stood up to Leo about his misogyny. It couldn’t be more clear that misogyny is among the most obvious forms of self-sabotage. How anybody espousing such ideas can take themself seriously as a spiritual teacher is something I find truly perplexing. Judgement of women doesn’t come from a place of truthfulness. When I was growing up, my dad constantly used the word ‘woman’ in a derogatory tone. I was led to believe that men are somehow above women, and I’ve gone through a lot of pain in the process of unlearning all that. I did unlearn it, and I can see a lot farther now. I love women more than anything. They make me a better person, and I wouldn’t want them to be any other way. And the level of effort that comes from them is mind blowing. It really does take a painful amount of denial to miss that. I also think it’s really sad that anyone would put their personal need to get laid above seeing all of this.

I wrote this for fun, and it seems fitting. 

I’ve learned to appreciate the world around me a lot more. People fascinate me, society fascinates me, nature fascinates me. I see the painstaking care that goes into creating everything. The capabilities of the human collective are truly stunning. The things we’ve invented and perfected.. Cars, roads, airplanes.. Towns, cities, countries with unique cultures.. Language, writing, mathematics, society, functioning democracy, a functioning economic system.. We were primates in the African savannah once and then we figured out how to go to the moon and walk on it. How far we’ve come. Think about the difficult lives early humans must have endured in getting us to this place. We’ve evolved society to the point where the average person has a higher standard of living than kings had just a few hundred years ago. And think about the technological revolution.. Computers, AI, the internet.. The internet is nothing short of a divine masterpiece. A true work of brilliance. Try using the internet while tripping, HA! You’ll never look at it the same way again. Think about how we’ve figured out how to communicate with each other instantly from opposite ends of the world. And think about movies, and how we can put captivating stories onto a screen for everybody to see. It’s a way to literally take you into a different world. It’s all unfathomably incredible. The level of genius within our species rivals any notion of God I would dare to dream of, or even could imagine. And most of all I can see how much everybody cares. We’re all furiously passionate about life and the world we’ve created together. We’re so passionate that we get lost in ourselves and often forget how much love there is in everything. How every single corner of reality is a divinely inspired work of love painstakingly put together with careful consideration. When all is looked at and comprehended without pre-programmed interpretations, it becomes indistinguishable from the kingdom of God. Everything anyone could ever want, and more, is right here. Just trying to wrap your mind around it should blast anyone off to total mind-fuck hyperspace. And that’s only considering humanity. The diversity of life is incomprehensible. What is it? How is it? Why is it the way that it is? Where did it come from? Where is it going? And what’s out there in the universe? These questions should boggle the mind to the point of breaking. What is it? Magic? May as well be.

Peace and love, bruh.✌️

9 hours ago, Saylor Twift said:

@Robed Mystic

I’m trying to take a break from forums right now because I get super distracted when I use them too much, so after this I’m actually gonna log off for a bit. But I felt bad for acting crazy and then just leaving you hanging lol, so I decided to respond. I have nothing against you, you seem cool. 

I respect how you stood up to Leo about his misogyny. It couldn’t be more clear that misogyny is among the most obvious forms of self-sabotage. How anybody espousing such ideas can take themself seriously as a spiritual teacher is something I find truly perplexing. Judgement of women doesn’t come from a place of truthfulness. When I was growing up, my dad constantly used the word ‘woman’ in a derogatory tone. I was led to believe that men are somehow above women, and I’ve gone through a lot of pain in the process of unlearning all that. I did unlearn it, and I can see a lot farther now. I love women more than anything. They make me a better person, and I wouldn’t want them to be any other way. And the level of effort that comes from them is mind blowing. It really does take a painful amount of denial to miss that. I also think it’s really sad that anyone would put their personal need to get laid above seeing all of this.

I wrote this for fun, and it seems fitting. 

I’ve learned to appreciate the world around me a lot more. People fascinate me, society fascinates me, nature fascinates me. I see the painstaking care that goes into creating everything. The capabilities of the human collective are truly stunning. The things we’ve invented and perfected.. Cars, roads, airplanes.. Towns, cities, countries with unique cultures.. Language, writing, mathematics, society, functioning democracy, a functioning economic system.. We were primates in the African savannah once and then we figured out how to go to the moon and walk on it. How far we’ve come. Think about the difficult lives early humans must have endured in getting us to this place. We’ve evolved society to the point where the average person has a higher standard of living than kings had just a few hundred years ago. And think about the technological revolution.. Computers, AI, the internet.. The internet is nothing short of a divine masterpiece. A true work of brilliance. Try using the internet while tripping, HA! You’ll never look at it the same way again. Think about how we’ve figured out how to communicate with each other instantly from opposite ends of the world. And think about movies, and how we can put captivating stories onto a screen for everybody to see. It’s a way to literally take you into a different world. It’s all unfathomably incredible. The level of genius within our species rivals any notion of God I would dare to dream of, or even could imagine. And most of all I can see how much everybody cares. We’re all furiously passionate about life and the world we’ve created together. We’re so passionate that we get lost in ourselves and often forget how much love there is in everything. How every single corner of reality is a divinely inspired work of love painstakingly put together with careful consideration. When all is looked at and comprehended without pre-programmed interpretations, it becomes indistinguishable from the kingdom of God. Everything anyone could ever want, and more, is right here. Just trying to wrap your mind around it should blast anyone off to total mind-fuck hyperspace. And that’s only considering humanity. The diversity of life is incomprehensible. What is it? How is it? Why is it the way that it is? Where did it come from? Where is it going? And what’s out there in the universe? These questions should boggle the mind to the point of breaking. What is it? Magic? May as well be.

Peace and love, bruh.✌️

All I can say is wow.   Maybe ill have a chance to know you offline.  If there were more people like you in this world we would be in  a much better place.   

Edited by Robed Mystic

2 hours ago, Saylor Twift said:

Oh believe me, I know.

Perhaps I’ll be gracious enough to one day gift you with my presence. When that day comes, I hope you’re all ears, because I have a lot more sloppily written, overly dramatic, drug inspired nonsense where that came from. 🙏

#enlightened af

Lol!!  Outstanding!  Well that's the spirit.  I'll be ready with open arms. 

1 hour ago, Saylor Twift said:

@Robed Mystic Leo in a recent thread: “You should treat this forum as a place where you have the opportunity to make friends with me.”

Bro!!! I could not write this shit. 😂😂😂 

I really just hope you guys are having fun.

It's all good.  As he said about me, his heart is the right place.  I believe Phil's is as well and that's why I pop in here from time to time.   

5 minutes ago, Saylor Twift said:

Stop bullshitting me! I can see everything that’s going on. Leo is the most brilliant troll I’ve ever seen, and you’re his eager sidekick. 

And some of the new mods he’s brought on... Oh My God!! The people he’s trolling are working for him for free!! 

It’s just too good to believe.

If anything Phil just thinks it’s out of hand, but I don’t. My heart isn’t in the right place. I’m inspired as fuck.

Not hardly.  He's ego just gets in his own way.   And I called him out.  I'm also actually enlightened and it was all completely sober.  So the sidekick dig is actually amusing to me.  And I think you were able to intuit that about me - that I was the real deal -  So if you are trying to strike a nerve with me it's not working.  😀 your heart IS precisely in the right place.  Don't ever think otherwise.  Your name is kinda cool too.  She's hot.  But I've had hotter. 

Edited by Robed Mystic

7 minutes ago, Saylor Twift said:

I don’t believe for one second that anybody’s ego could be that wildly out of hand. I can’t imagine how he doesn’t know exactly how full of shit he is. He knows what he’s doing. You know what he’s doing. Your calling him out is part of the game. It’s so obvious. 

Don’t suggest that I can intuit your enlightenment. If you’re trying to manipulate me, it’s not working. 😃

Oh I’m a real conniving bastard. How do you think I’m able to recognize Leo for what he is?

She is. I’ve been in love with her since I was like 10, but nobody in my life may ever know. I’ve had hotter too. I dated a professional athlete once. I’m also hot as fuck.

Your completely wrong about Leo.  All you have to do to realize he isn't a troll is listen to the metaphysical content.   But you have not done so.  Because your too busy fooling around on forums - which you have admitted is an addiction of yours that you are working on limiting.  So take the extra time of not being on the forum to listen to the metaphysical episodes.  Ok.  You're right I shouldn't try to intuit your intuition level.   That would be just foolish.  And  oh, I'm hot as fuck too.   And I know how to play chess.

Edited by Robed Mystic

2 minutes ago, Saylor Twift said:

@Robed Mystic

I won’t play this game with you. A huge amount of Leo’s forum behavior is obvious trolling.

He lacks embodiment that's what you are seeing.  But that's okay.  It doesn't make one a troll.  It does baffle me at times that someone who is able to get to the root of what consciousness is is not able to wipe his own ass so to speak - but life is full of surprises.  

38 minutes ago, Saylor Twift said:

I don’t believe for one second that anybody’s ego could be that wildly out of hand. I can’t imagine how he doesn’t know exactly how full of shit he is. He knows what he’s doing. You know what he’s doing. Your calling him out is part of the game. It’s so obvious. 

What is the game? What are they doing? Tells me! 

1 minute ago, Saylor Twift said:

@Robed Mystic

Well, you’re right in thinking that I don’t know what’s going on, but I don’t trust anybody to give me an honest interpretation, so... here we are. 

You really do seem cool, man. Thanks for the talk. I do need to be getting off the forums, so after this I’m definitely not logging back in again.

peace 

That's a shame.  I have enjoyed our talk as well.  Hang around.   There are plenty of worse addictions.