What’s - “Emptying; De-conceptualizing, De-conditioning, Unbelieving, Healing & Feeling” about?

Phil

The Truth isn’t a belief, it isn’t a point of view.

Who would realize This? 
No-one is on the path, that is the Path.
Nobody experiences enlightenment, & nobody ever will. 

Language is a dance, can never fully express the Silence.

All we can do is loop around it with art,

Wonderful Non-Start.

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

There’s a hole sub-section for creating threads on “Emptying; De-conceptualizing, De-conditioning, Unbelieving, Healing & Feeling”, but this thread seems to be utilized. Great, but I’d like to point back to the point of the thread & section…

On 12/26/2022 at 2:55 PM, Phil said:

What’s - “Emptying; De-conceptualizing, De-conditioning, Unbelieving, Healing & Feeling” about?

In short, it’s emptying of discord via expression. 

What’s discord?

The suffering felt of misunderstanding, misinformation, misinterpretation and misidentification. 

“Be melting snow. Wash yourself of yourself”. - Rumi

What’s De-conceptualizing?

Unfettering the un-conceptualizable self, via expression and therein emptying of self conceptualizations. 

“Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything”. - Rupert Spira

What’s De-conditioning. 

Conditioning is the result of self conceptualizing & is felt as discordant thoughts & corresponding bodily contraction or tension.

De-conditioning is allowing conditioning to be expressed, and therein self to be uncovered via being emptied of discord.

“One believes things because one has been conditioned to believe them”. - Alex Huxley

What’s Unbelieving?

Through inspection of beliefs & assumptions awareness (self) shines the light of awareness; dispelling beliefs, freeing itself of suffering, freeing the body of contraction & tension, freeing the mind of limitations. 

“It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society”. - J. Krishnamurti

What is Healing & Feeling?

Self. 

“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.” - Jesus

This isn’t anyone’s personal dumping ground. This is not a space for focusing on & therein reinforcing discordant beliefs, suffering & dis-ease. It’s a space to empty, de-conceptualize, de-condition, un-believe, heal & feel. If there is confusion with respect to the difference, the questions that arise would make for a great thread. 

It’s for de-conditioning of the conditioned belief in separate selves via inspecting thoughts believed and therein self-recognition; it’s not for bashing non-existent selves. 

It’s for de-conditioning of the conditioned identifying as the body & as a separate self. 

While there’s certainly nothing wrong with ‘calling out mistreatment’, the greater use of the thread & section is that of de-conceptualizing and therein understanding, and allowing clarity, healing & feeling, which is inevitably inherently recognizing one is only ‘punching oneself’ in terms of discord & alignment as it relates to words, behaviors and actions which arise from the discord of conditioning, conceptualizing & suppressing. 

It’s for de-conditioning of the conditioned belief in separate selves.

18 hours ago, Blessed2 said:

@Maycausedizzyness Huh? I don't follow what's the problem here.

I just pointed out that by judgement ("not a good person, one day he will pay the price, I have no empathy") we are hitting ourselves.

I'm saying we need not "pay the price" etc. That's a horrible thing to believe. Horrible! No wonder as to why the projection. We are eternally innocent. Worthy of love.

@Maycausedizzynesshe's right here.  By holding all this anger and hatred towards another person will only cause suffering within yourself.   One has to ultimately release these feelings towards another to feel peace within themselves.  I sense a lot of turmoil within @cupcake, mostly over the trust she placed in Leo as her guru being broken in some fashion.  But ultimately she has to let this go and forgive Leo for what she feels he did to her so that she can be at peace within herself and move on.  To do this though, she may need to face the inner trauma head on.

Edited by Robed Mystic

23 hours ago, Maycausedizzyness said:

But...then people like leo and @Robed Mysticwont feel special and above everyone else for having it...

It seems the more and more you post, the more you reveal to us that you may in fact have a bigger ego and a big need to push people around yourself or feel special.   So take care not have the light you shed reflect back on yourself.

Edited by Robed Mystic

@Robed Mystic the problem with the whole situation is that you're very contradictory of your own beliefs. When you say that feeling resentment towards someone causes suffering within oneself and that there is no "price" to be paid, then that by that logic absolutely nobody should be banned on Actualized. Because by banning them, you're actually (and hypocritically) making them pay the price for their actions. At least people who are banned would feel like they had to pay a price for something they did on the forum. When you speak words, they should carry legitimacy. This is the problem with Actualized. Their values are never consistent. Their values flip flop every minute as it suits them however in the moment. On one hand, Leo should not have to pay the price if someone feels hurt by his actions, yet on the other when Leo's own pride and ego are hurt, he instantly bans the user, latest example being the user no_name, they always have to pay the price for hurting him. Leo said that by joining this forum, people will be breaking his trust he has in his followers. We are supposed to forgive Leo, yet Leo cannot forgive us. The contradiction of values is glaring. Why is Leo's trust so important but not ours? We place the same trust in him that  he places in us. So we feel that our trust is broken too (when he feels just the way we do when his trust is broken by our actions) when he cannot forgive us, when he makes us feel appreciated and loved and then discards us at will and punishes us for our flaws and doesn't give second chances. I trusted him for so long as my guru, but I'm not entirely wrong in trusting him because that's the image he has marketed to me over the years, someone who calls himself God, someone who calls himself a spiritual teacher because God is loving and God does not punish, God is known for mercy towards his sheep. God is not acting elitist like Leo. God is not separating himself from the flock as someone who is special and above everyone. God understands his children and doesn't break their trust or let them astray when they do wrong. 

But your God Leo betrayed my trust, stabbed me in the back, loved me and coddled me in the beginning, made me want to trust him, helped me on many occasions, gave me so much love and then suddenly started acting distant and rude, made me feel isolated and not accepted, his tune began to change and it made me angrier over time. I didn't need Leo's coddling but he does it to make people feel loved. So that people will stay. Then when he doesn't need them anymore he deletes them like trash. 

I loved Leo till the end. So much for loving and trusting him for so many years that he could not even have a conversation with me, I guess God is too busy. 

The fact is that Leo made his relationship with me personal all along, it wasn't my fault that I felt closer to him and he does this to everyone. Then when he doesn't like them he begins to alienate them, this is textbook narcissism, ask anyone. 

He shouldn't have made me feel coddled and loved, if he was going to discard me in the end, that's where he is wrong because I feel abandoned. 

Leo himself told me that he had coddled me for years. These are his own words. But coddling is not okay to begin with. It is a sign of manipulation. If he cannot keep trust, then he should not create trust to begin with. He makes people feel accepted and then when things don't match his needs he discards them. Trust is a two  way street. Leo cannot be on one hand asking and demanding the trust of his followers and on the other not wanting them to trust him equally. So if they trust him, they don't want him to abandon them when they are out of line. I know this might sound absurd but the reason why we don't lie to someone we trust is because we don't see the need to be lying to someone who we trust, but at the same time, we also tend to lie the most to someone who we love and trust, because deep down we take the liberty to do so since we believe they won't punish us even if they found out. Both are equally plausible conditions. And in both conditions trust is the main virtue that makes us do what we do. 

Edited by Cupcake

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

What people don't seem to understand is that teaching the Masculine is very different from teaching the Feminine but both are here and it's rare that anyone teaches both because teachers tend to specialize and take their facet of specialization as the whole thing instead of realizing the larger picture of possible lines of development.  Someone may be trying to teach a version of the Divine Masculine which is just one area of specialty in development work.  Of course this is just my opinion.  Ditto for those teaching the Divine Feminine, specializing there, and then assuming that facet is the whole thing.  There's actually an area of development work called Divine Marriage which is the relation or working with the Divine Masculine and Divine Feminine that almost nobody goes anywhere near on the Path.  People tend have a black and white mind and tend to fall on one side of things and their embodiment is going to reflect that mentality too.  A paradoxical embodiment reflects a paradoxical mind -- a more nuanced mind.  Almost one thing that everyone can seem to agree on is the person with a paradoxical friendly mind is wrong and annoying as hell to most people.  And that makes perfect sense because selling and marketing a paradoxical friendly mind is a tough row to hoe if you're trying to earn money teaching development work.  It seems wishy-washy to a simpler black and white mentality which most people seem to have.   And it is wishy-washy because a Marriage is being considered between the Masculine and Feminine.  Marriages are rarely simple but contain a bit of chaotic order or ordered chaos too, by design!

Edited by Joseph Maynor

22 hours ago, Cupcake said:

@Robed Mystic the problem with the whole situation is that you're very contradictory of your own beliefs. When you say that feeling resentment towards someone causes suffering within oneself and that there is no "price" to be paid, then that by that logic absolutely nobody should be banned on Actualized. Because by banning them, you're actually (and hypocritically) making them pay the price for their actions. At least people who are banned would feel like they had to pay a price for something they did on the forum. When you speak words, they should carry legitimacy. This is the problem with Actualized. Their values are never consistent. Their values flip flop every minute as it suits them however in the moment. On one hand, Leo should not have to pay the price if someone feels hurt by his actions, yet on the other when Leo's own pride and ego are hurt, he instantly bans the user, latest example being the user no_name, they always have to pay the price for hurting him. Leo said that by joining this forum, people will be breaking his trust he has in his followers. We are supposed to forgive Leo, yet Leo cannot forgive us. The contradiction of values is glaring. Why is Leo's trust so important but not ours? We place the same trust in him that  he places in us. So we feel that our trust is broken too (when he feels just the way we do when his trust is broken by our actions) when he cannot forgive us, when he makes us feel appreciated and loved and then discards us at will and punishes us for our flaws and doesn't give second chances. I trusted him for so long as my guru, but I'm not entirely wrong in trusting him because that's the image he has marketed to me over the years, someone who calls himself God, someone who calls himself a spiritual teacher because God is loving and God does not punish, God is known for mercy towards his sheep. God is not acting elitist like Leo. God is not separating himself from the flock as someone who is special and above everyone. God understands his children and doesn't break their trust or let them astray when they do wrong. 

But your God Leo betrayed my trust, stabbed me in the back, loved me and coddled me in the beginning, made me want to trust him, helped me on many occasions, gave me so much love and then suddenly started acting distant and rude, made me feel isolated and not accepted, his tune began to change and it made me angrier over time. I didn't need Leo's coddling but he does it to make people feel loved. So that people will stay. Then when he doesn't need them anymore he deletes them like trash. 

I loved Leo till the end. So much for loving and trusting him for so many years that he could not even have a conversation with me, I guess God is too busy. 

The fact is that Leo made his relationship with me personal all along, it wasn't my fault that I felt closer to him and he does this to everyone. Then when he doesn't like them he begins to alienate them, this is textbook narcissism, ask anyone. 

He shouldn't have made me feel coddled and loved, if he was going to discard me in the end, that's where he is wrong because I feel abandoned. 

Leo himself told me that he had coddled me for years. These are his own words. But coddling is not okay to begin with. It is a sign of manipulation. If he cannot keep trust, then he should not create trust to begin with. He makes people feel accepted and then when things don't match his needs he discards them. Trust is a two  way street. Leo cannot be on one hand asking and demanding the trust of his followers and on the other not wanting them to trust him equally. So if they trust him, they don't want him to abandon them when they are out of line. I know this might sound absurd but the reason why we don't lie to someone we trust is because we don't see the need to be lying to someone who we trust, but at the same time, we also tend to lie the most to someone who we love and trust, because deep down we take the liberty to do so since we believe they won't punish us even if they found out. Both are equally plausible conditions. And in both conditions trust is the main virtue that makes us do what we do. 

I never said in the relative domain there shouldn't be a price to be paid.  But whether that price is paid or not is irrelevant.   That is the key.   You can take the time to hold and feel through anger or hatred - but then you have to release it, whether a price is paid by the person or not.  This because your peace is not bound by anything external.  It is within yourself. 

You have to remember that Leo is human and has flaws.  He is not a God as the ego.   Here, the teachings were corrupted.  And this is the very thing we want to prevent.   But in our human limitation and imperfection, corruption is an unfortunate possibility and is actually almost certain to happen.  I'm not condoning his behavior on the forum, but I'm forgiving him.  We are all flawed in this world - and that is where you went wrong.   A human can't be God - but God can be the human.  In other words, if all is one then Consciousness itself is God.  And if You are Consciousness itself, then you are God.  Leo is a part of you.   So here I think you became enchanted with the teacher instead of absorbing the teachings for what they were.  It's fine - but realize when you put your authority into a finite being you may get finitude back.  

Edited by Robed Mystic

4 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

I never said in the relative domain there shouldn't be a price to be paid.  But whether that price is paid or not is irrelevant.   That is the key.   You can take the time to hold and feel through anger or hatred - but then you have to release it, whether a price is paid by the person or not.  This because your peace is not bound by anything external.  It is within yourself. 

You have to remember that Leo is human and has flaws.  He is not a God as the ego.   Here, the teachings were corrupted.  And this is the very thing we want to prevent.   But in our human limitation and imperfection, corruption is an unfortunate possibility and is actually almost certain to happen.  I'm not condoning his behavior on the forum, but I'm forgiving him.  We are all flawed in this world - and that is where you went wrong.   A human can't be God - but God can be the human.  In other words, if all is one then Consciousness itself is God.  And if You are Consciousness itself, then you are God.  Leo is a part of you.   So here I think you became enchanted with the teacher instead of absorbing the teachings for what they were.  It's fine - but realize when you put your authority into a finite being you may get finitude back.  

Forgiving him is condoning him. You're not realizing that I'm currently in intense therapy on a daily basis to help cope with all the abuse I went through because of his forum behavior. I'm not full of hate. I'm trying to put it all out there so that others don't suffer the way I'm suffering. 

Leo's behavior is so intense, it can actually cause someone to be admitted to the psych ward. It's systematic and subtle and subliminally operating on the psyche. This is absolutely not okay, and instead of forgiving it should be completely shunned before there is a longer list of victims. Narcissistic abuse always involves blaming the victim for putting trust into the manipulator. 

His behavior has caused me immense trouble and I felt trapped because I was made to believe that there's no place on the internet like his. Leo can induce psychological breakdown and people on his forum start publicly targeting the person who is on his radar. It's like getting a public beating, sorry but that's just wrong. He can keep his tough love to himself. Tough love should be balanced with soft love (which he doesn't do), otherwise it turns into a lashing that does more harm than good. I think Leo fundamentally lacks the understanding of love. 

Everyone falls in this trap where they begin to sympathize with him, it's a quality of his where he inevitably draws sympathy out of people. I'm aware of this trap now so I constantly have to check myself the moment I see myself wanting to show him compassion. This is like showing compassion for a child who is constantly disrupting everyone's peace and causing mayhem in their lives and at some point this coddling of Leo needs to stop. Forgiving him also means not letting him seriously know what he is doing to people and let him decline rather than improve. 

He doesn't need criticism because he will double down on it. He needs harsh action like a boycott. I doubt if even that would be enough to get him to stop. So the only last solution is to just break his contact with the general public. 

There's a petition on Change. Org to remove Leo from the internet space. I'm sure Leo is not only  causing harm to people on the forum but also to people around him. He is a threat in the mental sense, that is capable of unleashing great mental harm on the level that cult leaders generally do. 

In the future all of this is going to be exposed anyway, so there's no point in forgiving him, he is a train wreck waiting to happen, because he is arrogant, overly confident and unstoppable. So his behavior will go on unabated. 

One day all will crash like a huge train wreck and maybe he will be forced to isolate himself, he is so much in need of being around people (in a not so healthy way) that he simply cannot resist this addiction and the temptation of his career is his ultimate downfall. 

His only cure is spirituality but that he won't do since he demonizes Eastern tradition. So all options are redundant for him. 

I doubt that he will ever think that it was his fault. Even when everything around him is crumbling down, he will come up with some bad justification like "see, this is what happens when you start an online community, I should have never started it blah blah blah," but never take accountability that he destroyed it with his own hands. He is like a stone, you hammer him a million times, the stone won't break, he just won't budge. He might occasionally say false hopeful statements like " I am aware I'm harsh and I'll try to change and adopt a more matured and be self aware"  yada yada and he will be a nice kid for a few days and then back to the same old ways. I've seen this before with people like him in my life. They don't change even at the age of 70. He has zero incentive to improve, then why would he? 

Leo is a train wreck and smart people leave a sinking ship and brainwashed people stay on it till it sinks. People are simply wasting their time, but precious time, they could invest it in real life experiences and traveling around the world and eventually most smart people will see it and leave his forum and community for good. Others who stay till the end will regret dragging it and trusting him till the end. 

There's nothing to be gained other than periodic delusional insights from Leo dropped by him on the forum from time to time and a complete waste of everyone's time who keep believing his drivel. 

First it was hyper intelligent alien mouse, then it was planet earth, then it was temporary insanity for 1 hour, then some more ridiculousness, delusion and derangement will follow over the course of this year and who knows how many more years. I give it maximum 3 years and a minimum 1 year before it collapses into a complete joke and the signs of it are already appearing, people on his forum are talking about leaving, so I'm not far off the mark with my assessment. 

All it needs is common sense to see that him and his policies are not sustainable, this is not even rocket science. 

I don't forgive him, because there's nothing to forgive, I just pity him because he is so blind to everything and his arrogance doesn't help his blindness. 

Anyway when one doesn't learn a thing the easy way, they just have to learn the same thing the harder way. Leo is freely collapsing and free falling, all through the way, with full liberty and arrogance, since everyone else is always wrong and he is right, he will crash but it will be too late to undo things. 

This is what happens when a man is completely deluded with spiritual ego, they fall off a cliff at high speed in blissful arrogance. And then crash landing. 

Don't say I didn't warn and more than warning, I just hope and pray that people wake up to this massive delusion. 

Edited by Cupcake

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

4 hours ago, Cupcake said:

Forgiving him is condoning him. You're not realizing that I'm currently in intense therapy on a daily basis to help cope with all the abuse I went through because of his forum behavior. I'm not full of hate. I'm trying to put it all out there so that others don't suffer the way I'm suffering. 

I do hope you start feeling better soon.  I do feel empathy for what you are going through.   In no way was i placing any blame on you.  I just feel that you fell into sort of cult mentality with him and made him your leader in a way, like a child is coddled by a loving parent. And then you felt thrown away.  He shouldn't be that to anyone. Like you said, hes just a guy on the internet with some insights into spritiality and metaphysics if you just look at the content alone and not make it personal.    You should always be your own leader in terms of your mind being free.  You should never allow someone else to bend or control your mind.   Even if that person is not consciously or intentionally doing it.  In my opinion I don't think Leo intended for this to happen.  I also think you probably don't believe that's the case but thats OK.  I've seen your posts throughout the years and you are a brilliant woman.  You can do whatever you want in life and rise far beyond anything ever achieved by Leo.  But more important than material success is your inner happiness and peace, and I hope you find it.  

Edited by Robed Mystic

He shouldn't be that to anyone. Like you said, hes just a guy on the internet with some insights into spritiality and metaphysics if you just look at the content alone and not make it personal.    You should always be your own leader in terms of your mind being free.  You should never allow someone else to bend or control your mind.

Glad that an old 50 something man like you understands that. But what about someone who is 16, 19, 22, 25?  The reason why what Ego Gura doing is dangerous and evil is because he is brainwashing children to join his cult.

Edited by Rose

23 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

In my opinion I don't think Leo intended for this to happen.  I also think you probably don't believe that's the case but thats OK. 

You aren't Leo to speak for Leo. 

Also do you eat and sleep with Leo? 

Do you go for a daily morning jog with him? What do you know about him other than what he wants you to know about him? 

The answer is that you're just a plain mod from Actualized.org and you will always be only that to Leo and never graduate above that in his eyes? Isn't Nahm/Phil's example already enough? Leo straight up discarded him after what 4 years of free service as a moderator? Unpaid work and the work is not easy either. On top of that, public demotion over something that was not to Leo's liking. Frankly, the moment he demoted Phil was the moment I had seriously begun to suspect Leo, because if I were in Leo's place (or any other half decent human being for that matter), I would have some consideration for the person who had served me for 4 years without a dime. I wasn't against Leo at the time because I was too brainwashed to ever see past my rose tinted glasses, I saw Leo as a very different person back then, with the illusory mask on, he kinda looks good to an untrained eye. 

I'm honestly surprised that so many people are always overly  eager to serve him for free, yea because he possesses a certain superficial charm, a charismatic personality, he is not boring like Eckhart Tolle. I get it. He is the less popular Andrew Tate. He gets everyone glued to him with his bashing style and lot of guys are hooked on it like crack. But that's exactly what makes him dangerous to vulnerable people since vulnerable people are without doubt always attracted to someone who can hold their attention, someone who can tickle them. A person like Eckhart Tolle cannot attract vulnerable people, not because he lacks anything specifically, but because vulnerable people are like children, very susceptible to sweet talk, emotional talk and anything that gets their hormones flowing. That's why vulnerable people are mostly attracted to narcissists because narcissistic people possess the intense emotional charm to create those bodily sensations, to create strong signals in the brain for attraction. That's why vulnerable people are attracted to cult leaders, pastors, religious people, alpha males and superman figures. 

Leo is equally responsible for the dynamic he creates with people, because he sets it into motion through his very subtle subliminal communication. Leo is thousand times cleverer than you. He has tremendous social potential, he can spot people like a jackal. He is not good at learning psychology, he fails at even basic psychological literature, but he is smarter than a fox at discerning people simply through online text, he can scan the person he is talking to, he has immense experience and natural skill(probably) in this particular department. And he puts it to good use, although he cannot scan himself with the same tenacity he uses for others. 

Anyways, knowing Leo for so many years, I've learned a thing or two. What I have surmised is that Leo enjoys having intense influence over people. This is his hobby. His passion. Nothing wrong with it. But like they say, with great power comes great responsibility. I think that's where everything goes wrong with him.  He wants to keep pushing the envelope on how much outrageous he can get. He will see in time that power can only go so far. 

Power addiction has never triumphed to a happy ending. 

I have been a Leo fanatic for years. I was one of his biggest fans. I defended him when no one else would. And there's a benefit to being a fan. You get a close up of the person you fall in love with.. Everything has its pros and cons. When you keep a distance from a person, you don't get to learn much about them. 

I was never oblivious to Leo even in the slightest. I could read him on cue. Only his beloved fans will know him better? You can't escape parasocial relations once you put yourself out there in the public, this is the nature of the game. If you don't like fans, then you should hide in your apartment, you can't have your cake and eat it too. Leo cannot on one hand expect to be out there with people interacting with these people like they're sitting in his bedroom (the super personal close up blog videos that he used to do with a big grin) and also not having people get close to him, there's something like telepathic communication and mind reading if you believe it or not (nothing is truly hidden and that's the nature of the paranormal, the world is more complex than you realize), and so people will figure out Leo's jackal ways. People who wish to see through him will see through him. 

It's like you can't escape your own Subconscious. 

I have known Leo intuitively and for that I don't need to meet him in person. I know through my years of experience hanging around Leo online, that his Actualized.org dream is a huge power trip for Leo, to fulfill his deep inner void of insecurity of not having enough power. 

Leo is power tripping. He was like this even before. He was like this in 2018, it just wasn't that ugly back then. Now it has gotten worse and will keep getting worse with time. Something that doesn't start with the purest intent cannot end in grace and beauty. Everything that started with the temptation for power ended in ego games and ugliness and chaos. 

And that's exactly what you'll and others on Actualized.org will keep witnessing over the next couple of months. 

Leo does not stand for grace and beauty. He is too tempted to power to grasp beauty. 

@Robed Mystic I didn't know Leo had so many problems. He has an overly hyper complicated personality. His problems weren't obvious to me a couple of years ago. But now his problems are peeking out and becoming glaringly visible. 

People who don't see his problems have taken the proverbial kool-aid and their eyes are shut. I can't blame them because I was like them at some point. 

But I have woken up now. I can see things. 

I don't know what to say at this point. 

I'm now beginning to connect all the dots and realizing why Actualized was so so toxic and I always used to wonder about it, what was the reason behind it all.. Now I understand that Leo is the sole reason why that  place is tainted. His attitude tends to trickle down through the forum and spreads everywhere. He makes the forum the way it is. In turn everyone becomes the vibe of the forum. 

Hint - all clever people left the forum. They actually saw all the wrong things. Intuitively. 

3 places that are evil 

Jail 

Mental asylum

Cult 

Leo represents at least one of the above options (won't take rocket science to figure out which one). 

Edited by Cupcake

On 2/5/2023 at 2:26 PM, Rose said:

Glad that an old 50 something man like you understands that. But what about someone who is 16, 19, 22, 25?  The reason why what Ego Gura doing is dangerous and evil is because he is brainwashing children to join his cult.

No one is brainwashing anyone.   And there is no cult.  This is something you are imagining.  It's an internet forum.

On 2/6/2023 at 10:13 AM, Cupcake said:

You aren't Leo to speak for Leo. 

Also do you eat and sleep with Leo? 

Do you go for a daily morning jog with him? What do you know about him other than what he wants you to know about him? 

The answer is that you're just a plain mod from Actualized.org and you will always be only that to Leo and never graduate above that in his eyes? Isn't Nahm/Phil's example already enough? Leo straight up discarded him after what 4 years of free service as a moderator? Unpaid work and the work is not easy either. On top of that, public demotion over something that was not to Leo's liking. Frankly, the moment he demoted Phil was the moment I had seriously begun to suspect Leo, because if I were in Leo's place (or any other half decent human being for that matter), I would have some consideration for the person who had served me for 4 years without a dime. I wasn't against Leo at the time because I was too brainwashed to ever see past my rose tinted glasses, I saw Leo as a very different person back then, with the illusory mask on, he kinda looks good to an untrained eye. 

I'm honestly surprised that so many people are always overly  eager to serve him for free, yea because he possesses a certain superficial charm, a charismatic personality, he is not boring like Eckhart Tolle. I get it. He is the less popular Andrew Tate. He gets everyone glued to him with his bashing style and lot of guys are hooked on it like crack. But that's exactly what makes him dangerous to vulnerable people since vulnerable people are without doubt always attracted to someone who can hold their attention, someone who can tickle them. A person like Eckhart Tolle cannot attract vulnerable people, not because he lacks anything specifically, but because vulnerable people are like children, very susceptible to sweet talk, emotional talk and anything that gets their hormones flowing. That's why vulnerable people are mostly attracted to narcissists because narcissistic people possess the intense emotional charm to create those bodily sensations, to create strong signals in the brain for attraction. That's why vulnerable people are attracted to cult leaders, pastors, religious people, alpha males and superman figures. 

Leo is equally responsible for the dynamic he creates with people, because he sets it into motion through his very subtle subliminal communication. Leo is thousand times cleverer than you. He has tremendous social potential, he can spot people like a jackal. He is not good at learning psychology, he fails at even basic psychological literature, but he is smarter than a fox at discerning people simply through online text, he can scan the person he is talking to, he has immense experience and natural skill(probably) in this particular department. And he puts it to good use, although he cannot scan himself with the same tenacity he uses for others. 

Anyways, knowing Leo for so many years, I've learned a thing or two. What I have surmised is that Leo enjoys having intense influence over people. This is his hobby. His passion. Nothing wrong with it. But like they say, with great power comes great responsibility. I think that's where everything goes wrong with him.  He wants to keep pushing the envelope on how much outrageous he can get. He will see in time that power can only go so far. 

Power addiction has never triumphed to a happy ending. 

I have been a Leo fanatic for years. I was one of his biggest fans. I defended him when no one else would. And there's a benefit to being a fan. You get a close up of the person you fall in love with.. Everything has its pros and cons. When you keep a distance from a person, you don't get to learn much about them. 

I was never oblivious to Leo even in the slightest. I could read him on cue. Only his beloved fans will know him better? You can't escape parasocial relations once you put yourself out there in the public, this is the nature of the game. If you don't like fans, then you should hide in your apartment, you can't have your cake and eat it too. Leo cannot on one hand expect to be out there with people interacting with these people like they're sitting in his bedroom (the super personal close up blog videos that he used to do with a big grin) and also not having people get close to him, there's something like telepathic communication and mind reading if you believe it or not (nothing is truly hidden and that's the nature of the paranormal, the world is more complex than you realize), and so people will figure out Leo's jackal ways. People who wish to see through him will see through him. 

It's like you can't escape your own Subconscious. 

I have known Leo intuitively and for that I don't need to meet him in person. I know through my years of experience hanging around Leo online, that his Actualized.org dream is a huge power trip for Leo, to fulfill his deep inner void of insecurity of not having enough power. 

Leo is power tripping. He was like this even before. He was like this in 2018, it just wasn't that ugly back then. Now it has gotten worse and will keep getting worse with time. Something that doesn't start with the purest intent cannot end in grace and beauty. Everything that started with the temptation for power ended in ego games and ugliness and chaos. 

And that's exactly what you'll and others on Actualized.org will keep witnessing over the next couple of months. 

Leo does not stand for grace and beauty. He is too tempted to power to grasp beauty. 

Yes I do jog with Leo.  I do have breakfast with him.  Because he is a figment of my imagination.  And as he is a fragment of my consciousness he is also the same to you.  As fucked up as that is. So relatively speaking you have constructed him into whatever the hell it is you have constructed him into.  And this is bad.  This is very bad because you have demonized him and blamed him for all of your problems.   You took your problems and named them Leo.   It's an easy way out for you.  But in the end it's just your mind creating new and innovative ways to move the blame around.

Edited by Robed Mystic

No one is brainwashing anyone.   And there is no cult.  This is something you are imagining.  It's an internet forum.

Cult borderline no, brainwashing definitely yes.  That becomes more apparent when you're on the outside looking in.  Leo is constantly saying people are "playing games" when they disagree with him which is gaslighting and a projection on his part.  It's a borderline cult in my opinion and was worse before when there were actually people on there.  But I don't want to classify it as a cult because of a few factors missing.  It's an echo chamber with a strong groupthink that reflects Leo's 100% confident (and wrong) persona as the only true truth teller on the planet.  That's dangerous and false and it won't last forever and if it does it will remain on the fringes which is not what you want to happen to your business so it's not wise.  But if you like it, fine, at least he hasn't banned you yet!  If you wrote this on Actualized I wouldn't even be able to challenge you because I was banned a long long time ago by Leo.  Leo shouldn't be leading a community like he has.  He's too quick to ban those who disagree with him and promotes people who become his flying monkeys.  He sets it up to be around his truth and everyone else is playing games or sometimes he'll say people are teaching falsehood as if his position is the only truth.  That becomes kind of culty because it's thought control unless you want to run the risk of him or one of his minions banning you.  He's forceful in how he controls people's thinking and punishes those who think differently from him -- he's controlling and very black and white-minded and thinks he's the wisest person in the whole wide world.  And he'll let you know that and if you disagree, he won't want you on there.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

15 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Cult no brainwashing yes.  That becomes more apparent when you're on the outside looking in.  Leo is constantly saying people are "playing games" when they disagree with him which is gaslighting and a projection on his part.  It's borderline cult and was worse before when there were actually people on there.  But I don't want to classify it as a cult because of a few factors missing.  It's

If he was doing it intentionally it would start to take on the aura of a cult but as you said even then it would take more components to make it a cult..   so it's nowhere near because Leo is not consciously acting this way with ill intensions - that would be premeditated.  

Edited by Robed Mystic

There are people who have taken real damage from that 'site'.  Your minimisations and handwavings only serve to further add to their pain.  Please be mindful of that.  Leo has a very profound way with words and with opening you up with spirituality and then causing harm.  Have some compassion if they act a certain way out of that pain. 

3 minutes ago, Proserpina said:

There are people who have taken real damage from that 'site'.  Your minimisations and handwavings only serve to further add to their pain.  Please be mindful of that.  Leo has a very profound way with words and with opening you up with spirituality and then causing harm.  Have some compassion if they act a certain way out of that pain. 

If you are ready for the teachings there - truly ready- then you will also not be swept away by a charismatic teacher to whom you shall idolize.  The teachings are to the contrary.  They are about freeing your mind. 

Edited by Robed Mystic