Yall..LEO GURA WAS MOLESTED!!??

Jonas Long

9 minutes ago, Loop said:

@Robed Mystic

Honestly, this idea of ‘intelligent people’ is actually a collective shaming and trying to be better than others. 
I left Actualized before the bannings happened partly because of this ‘sickness’. 

There are no people.
Just Love.

I dont mean that to say some people are better than others - What I mean is, it isn't wise - if you make a mistake, to do the same thing over and over again.   It is important  to learn from your mistakes and make changes and evolve.   And one should take this into consideration.   Also one should not assume that a person is going to stay the same throughout the course of their life.    People's minds mature.

Oh and by the way, this blanket statement of "there are no people" I seem to see fly around here a lot makes this place seem like a cultish echo chamber.  It seems people just want to declare the Absolute everywhere, even when it's out of context.  There ARE people in this world we live in.  

Edited by Robed Mystic

@Robed Mystic

Learning from mistakes is just automatic. 

14 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

People's minds mature.

Whose mind! WHO’S! 
Who is more mature than who? Jesus Christ 😂😂😂

Can you see the cycle here? 

Maturity is just seeing we are all kids playing in the rain, 

Letting go of comparison,

And just being as The Fun.

14 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

There ARE people in this world we live in.  

Who lives in the world? 
The world has nothing to offer you friend, 

You weren’t sent on any adventure,

Or to debate with some conjecture,

The Fountain behind you,

Just pours down always anew,

If you keep drinking from the lake your gonna get a stomach bug 🙃

Edited by Loop

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

5 hours ago, Cupcake said:

I'm not getting your point exactly. Do you mean to say that he bans people because he perceives them as a real threat. And if they weren't a threat, he let's them stay. But then you said that he bans anyone who disagrees with him and he banned Phil. But why would he ban him if he perceived him as powerful? 

In one sentence you said that he will let you stay if he doesn't perceive you as a threat? 

In another you said he won't ban you since he perceives you as a threat. 

I'm not understanding this 

You can challenge my logic.  I prefer not to go down that rabbit hole though.  I encourage everyone to go with their own perceptions and utilize others’ views to the extent they’re helpful to you.  I felt like what I wrote made sense to me and was also fair to Leo.  And also you’re a loyalist to Leo so you’re gonna be inclined to advocate for him no matter what.  If I’m going to engage in this kind of debate I want to do so with someone who doesn’t have an inherent  bias against my point of view.  I pick my battles.  I think he does what he wants and there’s not necessarily a logic to it.  It's rare that anyone acts purely logically.  Logic is more the exception than the rule.  It’s one standard but by no means the controlling standard for judgment.  It depends on context and it depends the particular persons involved.  Someone could be having a bad day.  We don’t always apply the same standard across space and time.  We like to idealize that we do but that’s something we want to believe and hold others to but almost never hold ourselves to.  I hold my enemy to logic but give myself a pass —  seems to be more the operative rule.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

18 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Oh and by the way, this blanket statement of "there are no people" I seem to see fly around here a lot makes this place seem like a cultish echo chamber.  It seems people just want to declare the Absolute everywhere, even when it's out of context.  There ARE people in this world we live in.  

Have you had the experience though, of thinking some thoughts that felt really crappy and then waking up and realizing that the entire foundation of them is a total misunderstanding? Cause I LOVE IT when that happens (pretty much everyday) and often the quickest way to explain or point is "no separate selves". Of course it can be really annoying when someone says it and you aren't ready to go there in that moment, but words aren't magic, and we can't use them to enforce the banishment of misunderstanding upon another. 

Youtube Channel  

4 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

This community seems like the feminine counterpart to the more masculine Leo Gura forum.  In reality both are needed.  That's why I created a philosophy that accounts for everything and I live that way.  When I come on here I feel like I'm integrating my feminine.  When I go on Actualized I feel like I'm integrating my masculine.  Since I am already very masculine this forum is actually better for me to grow than Actualized is.  Both communities have a certain groupthink vibe going on which is to be expected.  I don't mind that as long as I stay aware of it.  I hear about Actualized whether I want to or not because I know a few people on there and I'm regularly in discussion about what's happening on there as they are growing on there and want my feedback.  I'm reluctant to give feedback anymore though because it's really just hearsay coming from my perspective.  So I try to just listen.  Ideally I would be active on both forums.  I don't know what to make of Leo's recent alien intelligence and alien love claims for himself.   I notice he stopped talking about that stuff after testing the waters with it on his forum.  I say prove it or lose it insofar as I'm concerned.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

5 hours ago, Robed Mystic said:

The way I see it is that all there really is, is awareness/consciousness and in it's manifest form (awareness with qualities/Saguna Brahman) it is an appearance of an "apparent" person/object/world.

To say there is no independent, volitional person is also correct as I see it, because what "seems" to be a person is as I said, only "apparently" real. It's awareness under the spell of ignorance to think we are actually separate. The apparent person exists, as it is experienced,  but it is not "real"- definition of real being what doesn't come/go and doesn't change. 

Just my 2 cents

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

2 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

This community seems like the feminine counterpart to the more masculine Leo Gura forum.  In reality both are needed.  That's why I created a philosophy that accounts for everything and I live that way.  When I come on here I feel like I'm integrating my feminine.  When I go on Actualized I feel like I'm integrating my masculine.  Since I am already very masculine this forum is actually better for me to grow than Actualized is.  Both communities have a certain groupthink vibe going on which is to be expected.  I don't mind that as long as I stay aware of it.  I hear about Actualized whether I want to or not because I know a few people on there and I'm regularly in discussion about what's happening on there as they are growing on there and want my feedback.  I'm reluctant to give feedback anymore though because it's really just hearsay coming from my perspective.  So I try to just listen.  Ideally I would be active on both forums.  I don't know what to make of Leo's recent alien intelligence and alien love claims for himself.   I notice he stopped talking about that stuff after testing the waters with it on his forum.  I say prove it or lose it insofar as I'm concerned.

That's very interesting. Yes, perhaps that is why I am drawn to this place, for some reason.  Because it has a feminine feel about it and I also integrate both my feminine and masculine.  And this seems like a quieter, gentler place overall.

1 hour ago, Faith said:

The way I see it is that all there really is, is awareness/consciousness and in it's manifest form (awareness with qualities/Saguna Brahman) it is an appearance of an "apparent" person/object/world.

To say there is no independent, volitional person is also correct as I see it, because what "seems" to be a person is as I said, only "apparently" real. It's awareness under the spell of ignorance to think we are actually separate. The apparent person exists, as it is experienced,  but it is not "real"- definition of real being what doesn't come/go and doesn't change. 

Just my 2 cents

I know what you mean...I just think it's good to be flexible, because in real world situations we can't always default to this Highest Trurh.   For example, we can't tell our boss that we didn't help a particular obnoxious customer because in truth he is not a person.    That's what I meant by out of context.  Just my 2 cents as well.

@Robed Mystic

There is no ‘Highest Truth’ this is the essence of the superiority/ inferiority complex that occurs over at Actualized. To just be empty and full of love/ freedom, the Truth is there, to attach to some way you think the truth is, it is veiled. This idea that there are facets of truth that must be realized is an attaching to insight, rather then letting the Truth shine as it is, as You are.

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

45 minutes ago, Loop said:

@Robed Mystic

There is no ‘Highest Truth’ this is the essence of the superiority/ inferiority complex that occurs over at Actualized. To just be empty and full of love/ freedom, the Truth is there, to attach to some way you think the truth is, it is veiled. This idea that there are facets of truth that must be realized is an attaching to insight, rather then letting the Truth shine as it is, as You are.

Again this is something that you are projecting in my opinion.  There is no superiority complex.  At least not here.  There is illusion and there is what your true nature is.  You are not a self in a physical body.  That is the truth.  If I want to say highest I can do so..there are smaller truths in my opinion..like I am a person In a physical body.  It's smaller because it's only true relative to this world we live in.    It's a role in a play...

Again..my perspective.   😊

To me, it is you who now seems condescending. 

Edited by Robed Mystic

1 hour ago, Loop said:

@Robed Mystic

Interesting.  I'll riff off your excellent insight as follows: It doesn't feel good to me to try to feel superior to everything and everyone else.  That kind of solipsistic attitude is very unsatisfying to me.  I've experienced the divine masculine but to reside there is I think setting up a campground on a ledge of a mountain that you could keep climbing upward.  Yes, it's important to attain the divine masculine or the divine individual, but it's also important to attain the divine feminine or the the divine collective or whole.  Having the wisdom to know how to relate ideas and experience is ultimately what is learned, at least in my experience.  The masculine is cosmos, it's trying to nail things down.  The feminine is chaos, it's trying to keep things fluid.  The divine marriage is the wisdom to have cosmos and chaos is a relationship with each other where they work with, interplay, or balance/harmonize each other.  This is very similar to being in a masculine vs. feminine marriage at the human level.  Think about how a great couple acts versus individuals on their own.  It's strengths compensating for weaknesses, compensating for each other's blind spots.  So, there's integration but you can't become perfect.  As much as you grow as an individual you'll still have weaknesses or blind spots.  This is where the individual needs the relation -- where the masculine needs the feminine.  And the relation needs the individual.  Sometimes one needs the single-minded order that the masculine provides, and this can be in the realm of ideas as well.  But the masculine can go too far without the feminine to balance it, to break that rigidity up to keep things fluid, open, and changing .  Solipsism is the divine masculine run amok doubling-down on his own without a spouse, or without His other half.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Robed Mystic

The Truth cannot be spoken, all we can do is dance around it with symbols. 
There is no world & there is no self. 
Do you want your perspective? Or do you want Freedom? 
To be able to drop all of that stuff in an instant is true Freedom. 

Dude, there isn’t illusion, that is the definition of illusion!
As soon as you see what it is it disappears because it was an Illusion! 

🤗 Give yourself a warm hug. The feeling is there. Yet mind is nowhere to be found, categorizing things up and down.

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

1 hour ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Interesting.  I'll riff off your excellent insight as follows: It doesn't feel good to me to try to feel superior to everything and everyone else.  That kind of solipsistic attitude is very unsatisfying to me.  I've experienced the divine masculine but to reside there is I think setting up a campground on a ledge of a mountain that you could keep climbing upward.  Yes, it's important to attain the divine masculine or the divine individual, but it's also important to attain the divine feminine or the the divine collective or whole.  Having the wisdom to know how to relate ideas and experience is ultimately what is learned, at least in my experience.  The masculine is cosmos, it's trying to nail things down.  The feminine is chaos, it's trying to keep things fluid.  The divine marriage is the wisdom to have cosmos and chaos is a relationship with each other where they work with, interplay, or balance/harmonize each other.  This is very similar to being in a masculine vs. feminine marriage at the human level.  Think about how a great couple acts versus individuals on their own.  It's strengths compensating for weaknesses, compensating for each other's blind spots.  So, there's integration but you can't become perfect.  As much as you grow as an individual you'll still have weaknesses or blind spots.  This is where the individual needs the relation -- where the masculine needs the feminine.  And the relation needs the individual.  Sometimes one needs the single-minded order that the masculine provides, and this can be in the realm of ideas as well.  But the masculine can go too far without the feminine to balance it, to break that rigidity up to keep things fluid, open, and changing .  Solipsism is the divine masculine run amok doubling-down on his own without a spouse, or without His other half.

I concurr with your points about balance and balancing one's masculine with one's feminine.   But I disagree on the solipsism point and don't believe it's relevant to the discussion.   My enlightenment (and I'm sure there are critics that are going to try and force down my throat that there is no one to he enlightened- for these folks I mean the higher Self or pure Awareness) revealed to me that all other, meaning anything other than small self,  is actually held within my Mind as Awareness.  There is no actual separation.  This is - you can say - an Absolute- if I'm allowed to do so.  So this isn't something where the ego runs amok in my direct experience.   That said, I never referred to it as solipsism because I don't like categorizing something that's Absolute as an ideology.   But then, the fact that reality is not made of matter but made of consciousness is also referred to as idealism.  I don't normally use either term, but I guess it's OK.  There needs to be a way of pointing at what is actually true.  But the point is what is absolutely true goes beyond ideologies, yet that can often get lost when we try to label them as a specific ideology. 

Edited by Robed Mystic

38 minutes ago, Loop said:

@Robed Mystic

The Truth cannot be spoken, all we can do is dance around it with symbols. 
There is no world & there is no self. 
Do you want your perspective? Or do you want Freedom? 
To be able to drop all of that stuff in an instant is true Freedom. 

Maybe that's your true freedom that you are trying to force on me?  What if I've already found my own true freedom?

What's wrong with categorizing and why does that not lead to freedom?  It seems you are trying to press your ideology onto me, friend.  

38 minutes ago, Loop said:

🤗 Yet mind is nowhere to be found, categorizing things up and down.

So I am not intelligent or I have no mind?  What are you trying to say exactly, because to me, it seems you are belittling me - which could possibly be against forum guidelines...

Edited by Robed Mystic