Yall..LEO GURA WAS MOLESTED!!??

Jonas Long

23 hours ago, Lester Retsel said:

If a dick ejaculates in the forest, does the earth get pregnant?

Well, of course...duh!😆

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.

14 hours ago, Devin said:

I'll watch the Spira video this weekend, I don't see the relation

8 hours ago, Devin said:

It can know the conceptualization of finite, I disagree with the phrase. Spira's teachings are corroding real reality😏

No, “it” can’t. 

It’s sad that your young mind has been so deeply influenced in this way, that the relation goes unnoticed even on a thread spelling it out to you. 

23 hours ago, Phil said:

If a tree falls in the woods and no one if there to hear it, does it make a sound? 

If Phil types a message and I'm not online to read it, does it say anything? (I'm joking brother). 

23 hours ago, Phil said:

Can infinite know finite?

Seeing is believing. 

Edited by Links

1 hour ago, Links said:

Seeing is believing. 

Expanding on my slightly pretentious comment. Infinite and finite (also absolute and relative) are just fancy words for awareness, and the structure or texture of awareness. When I read these words, I pay attention and focus on them, so the word becomes the foreground of awareness, and the rest of the room is the background. Then  I shift my gaze to my cup of tea on the coffee table and I reach over, pick it up and take a sip. At that moment the cup of tea is the foreground and the computer screen merges into the background. Loses its thing-ness, its finitude, merges with the infinite.

In this movement of awareness's structure, it creates and dissolves the boundaries which define all the finite things.  Creation and destruction. Like a wave in the ocean is there when you notice it and delineate it with a boundary; otherwise there's just the ocean.  Likewise with the TV screen analogy and the pictures "on" the screen. 

Edited by Links

8 hours ago, Devin said:

Finite means limits and bounds, one selected fractal has both, just as infinite can conceptualy 'know' borders or limits on anything. Saying infinite cannot know finite is finite, there's no absolute limits or bounds to anything, there's no anything though in that same sentiment, but limits and bounds can always be conceptualized

I know you like to argue but look, you're saying it yourself, no limits=infinite.  Finite=limits.  You're arguing against yourself...ad infinitum. 

No limits does not include limits.  By definition.

Edited by Lester Retsel

Looks like that ongoing thread on Leo Gura never died since I've been gone it's just changed clothing.   Is it right to talk so much shite about someone who isn't here to defend himself?  I emailed Leo lodging the same complaint about this being done on his forum too.  So, I'm trying to exercise this complaint across the board.  This reminds me of a vicious talking behind some else's back like we're back in Jr. High School.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

2 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Look like that ongoing thread on Leo Gura never died since I've been gone it's just changed clothing.   Is it right to talk so much shite about someone who isn't here to defend himself?  

This is your fault.  I'd have never even known about this forum.

@Joseph Maynor it's perfectly fine to voice your disagreements/problems with someone without having to be in their presence. As long as theres no threats made or anything crazy then it's perfectly fine. 

"Mediocrity is gone. Mind is clear of limitation. I seek no state of enlightenment. Neither do I remain where no enlightenment exists. Since I linger in neither condition, eyes cannot see me. If hundreds of birds strew my path with flowers, such praise would be meaningless."

A Comment on the 8th Ox Herding Picture

On 9/16/2022 at 5:59 PM, Faith said:

"OF COURSE pedophilia is love."

Leo Gura

🤦‍♀️ He's lost it!

He could be trying to cope with having that in his memory.  He could be trying to heal from it.  That might be his way to heal from that -- to reframe/recontextualize reality so he can try to convince himself it never happened so he can drop it.  If reality is too hard to stomach, one solution is to get a different reality.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

15 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Looks like that ongoing thread on Leo Gura never died since I've been gone it's just changed clothing.   Is it right to talk so much shite about someone who isn't here to defend himself?  I emailed Leo lodging the same complaint about this being done on his forum too.  So, I'm trying to exercise this complaint across the board.  This reminds me of a vicious talking behind some else's back like we're back in Jr. High School.

It's like a storm that comes and goes.

Notice how here threads don't get immediately locked when feelings start coming up.

There must be an effortless way.