Yall..LEO GURA WAS MOLESTED!!??

Jonas Long

1 hour ago, Robed Mystic said:

Now, while still limited to a physical body, one will not remain in such a divine state of Consciousness, in which there literally is no ego.

There aren’t states of consciousness, there is no absolute.  
Nothing was ever constructed, 

Nothing was ever deconstructed,

No one was ever limited in any way.

Some long, some short, 

But all seemingly grew from the same dirt,

Whole in the whole in the whole,

Was there ever any relative parts? 
There isn’t a single thing at all, 

Life & Death a phantom, 

When walked through,

Only Love.

Superiority/ Inferiority complex, there no superiority complex by itself yes. The more the ego is praised, the more the heat raises, the farther from the earth one gets, both occur at the same time, they cycle into each other. One minute believing someone is belittling them (Inferiority) the next minute saying they have the Highest Truth that other haven’t realized yet (Superiority).   
I am not saying any of this is bad or good, or just pointing out what I have been observing over the years.

There are no people who have a complex, I’m describing the mechanism of separate self, trusting feeling-responses when I seem to read things. The mechanism is a phantom. As an illusion once it is seen through it is gone, or really seen as never having been there in the first place. But if the mechanism keeps going, selfs keeps getting created, systems keep getting attached to. 

There is no god-consciousness that you ‘bring down’, that is just conceptualizations of Truth, where this stuff stems from in my opinion. 

Bring the heat back to the core, cool off the head with the water the earth stores.

It really is just thoughts, but boy do they have power, to be continuously empty is the only way to continuously be in the Vortex, both sides in balance, not skewed towards any perspective. Empty of all these ideas of states and attainments & teachings and teachers, it is all Good, it is just the wonderful Process. 

Play me in chess-boxing brother, intellect & intuition. Don’t worry though, I’ll play for stalemate 😉 

1 hour ago, Robed Mystic said:

I'm simply saying that you are not a mystic - because shifting into such a state of consciousness is to be one with Spirit.

I’m not a mystic,

I have no identity,

Yet I see myself in the twinkle of eyes,

Or when a sigh goes by,

The sail catches the Wind.

States of consciousness is a system build around attachment to insight.

Edited by Loop

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

50 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Serenity

Interesting observation. Maybe this is how one can end up so ‘twisted’ as to actually experience comments, videos & website content about understanding & expressing emotions as an neo-advaita teacher?

If the person is sensitive, and has unaddressed, very painful emotions festering...  Anything that could contribute in getting it out could look as a threat.

Better flee from it, and ban anyone that compromise that agenda (or get them to leave). 

And smoke DMT to forget the misery. Divine, infinite love on command like a pizza ordered on Uber Eats.  😒

It's easier than doing the work and accepting the vulnerability, and having to face emotions of fear/shame/powerlessness etc.

My take is that he doesn't do any of that consciously.

Edited by Serenity

“Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything.” - Rupert Spira

29 minutes ago, Loop said:

Is this  Absolute? 🙂

31 minutes ago, Loop said:

That's correct.  

Also - everything is constructed.  Everything is deconstructed.   Everyone is limited.

32 minutes ago, Loop said:

There is no god-consciousness that you ‘bring down’, that is just conceptualizations of Truth, where this stuff stems from in my opinion. 

I never said bring down, I said shift.   Everything is God Consciousness.  From a perspective, there are states.  In a state, there are no other states.

34 minutes ago, Loop said:

Some long, some short, 

But all seemingly grew from the same dirt,

Whole in the whole in the whole,

Was there ever any relative parts? 
There isn’t a single thing at all, 

Life & Death a phantom, 

When walked through,

Only Love.

Superiority/ Inferiority complex, there no superiority complex by itself yes. The more the ego is praised, the more the heat raises, the farther from the earth one gets, both occur at the same time, they cycle into each other. One minute believing someone is belittling them (Inferiority) the next minute saying they have the Highest Truth that other haven’t realized yet (Superiority).   
I am not saying any of this is bad or good, or just pointing out what I have been observing over the years.

There are no people who have a complex, I’m describing the mechanism of separate self, trusting feeling-responses when I seem to read 

Play me in chess-boxing brother, intellect & intuition. Don’t worry though, I’ll play for stalemate 😉 

Sure I'd love to play a fun game 😞

39 minutes ago, Loop said:

I’m not a mystic,

I have no identity,

Yet I see myself in the twinkle of eyes,

Or when a sigh goes by,

The sail catches the Wind.

Indeed.  But also irs okay to be a mystic, to have an identity, and still see yourself in the twinkle of your eyes 🙂

41 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Sure I'd love to play a fun game 😞

Is this  Absolute? 🙂

An exercise in emptying, Yes & No. 

Play the Gameless Game with me, 

Empty into the Earth, 

But don’t cling, 

To absolutely anything.

Also - everything is constructed.  Everything is deconstructed.   Everyone is limited.

No one is limited. 
Nothing is known,
Everything is felt. 

I never said bring down, I said shift.   Everything is God Consciousness.  From a perspective, there are states.  In a state, there are no other states.

Everything is Seamless, all it really is, is stepping into the Flow. 
The wind goes by your face,

Each punch sent your way joined with gracefully,

The fight ends into The Dance,

Endless feeling expanse,

Centred in trusting emotions,

Every motion,

One is still,

Neither being the seer or the seen. 
Totally Empty,

Not even nothing can distract you Here,

To attach to an everything, 

The eyes need clear. 

Everything is ok my friend, 

I mean you no harm, 

Just a heart,

Healing One & None,

Both seen through into Fun. 😊

Edited by Loop

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

8 hours ago, Serenity said:

Sure.

What I meant is Actualized.org's frequency as a collective ego is tied to its main 'node', which is Leo Gura.  Leo attracts his forum users mainly through his Youtube channel,  energetically calling people who resonate with his content and personality.

The forum is a space where people who wants to discuss further ideas about self-help and spirituality meet. Lots of users are seeking ressources, insights and growth, and many are very dedicated to their development. It's not very common to find such spaces, so the forum becomes a place for like-minded individuals to hang on the internet, and it fulfills a strong need we all have for intimacy, communion and sharing.

The 'problem' is that Leo has a shadow, and this shadow is casted on the entirety of the forum. And Leo does exactly what he does to himself on the forum, and try to eliminate, suppress and repress aspects of reality he didn't correctly integrate. And honestly... I've found his shadow to be rather dense, unfortunately. There is lots and lots of unaddressed trauma. Which he denies and refuse to look at.

Leo's weakest spot is from far emotional intelligence, incarnation, embodiment and integrity. Why? Because he's got a problem with emotions. Emotions are one the toughest part of spirituality. Facing them isn't easy. Juggling with thoughts and ideas is pretty safe next to that. Feelings of fear, vulnerability, shame, powerlessness etc are pretty uncomfortable. My take is that he tried to escape them for most of his adult life in pretty effective ways. He's got a robust sense of self-efficacy and used brilliantly his mind in order to tailor for himself experiences that would give him whatever he needs to cope. Hence also, that odd, manipulative vibe he would display on the dating area of the forum.

Anyway, to make a long story short... Leo is emotionally quit under developed. Anyone who is more emotionally intelligent than him will end up leaving the forum because he will prevent you to develop, simply be in peace, and/or because seeing things for what they are is just a sad spectacle.  Also, he doesn't want any help. 

His coping mechanism to vulnerability is to identify with being 'the most awake person of the planet'. Which obviously... he's not.  He's trapped in a big spiritual ego.

I’ll add a little bit to what you nicely said from my perspective.  It’s interesting he never got into shadow work and doesn’t seem to ever want to.  Another thing to consider is people often tell you what they want not who they are.  So talk about love and absolute love and truth and absolute truth and god and alien intelligence and alien love could be more reflective of what Leo wants not who he currently is.  This is why you have to look at someone’s life and those details in conjunction with what someone says.  The internet makes it harder to do this because people can hide their real selves and manufacture videos that present a picture of themselves that portray them in a way that deviates from how they really are.  A little boy might pretend he’s Spider Man but if we see he’s a little boy we can put his words and testimonials into quick context and go — oh he’s doing what the masculine dreams of, becoming the strongest individual of all, but he’s just a little boy who’s telling us what he wants not who he actually is.  Embodiment means that one’s talk comports with reality in that what a person says is reflected by reality, reflected by who they are.  So if you’re talking absolute love, then that shows up or can be seen in your real conduct.  Otherwise you're making a bunch of videos telling us what you want.  Well we all want lots of things!  If you make a video that I watch I want you to tell the truth of what you have as an expert so I can possibly benefit from that.  Someone telling me what they want and then acting like they have it in spades doesn't do me any good as a consumer of their content.  The internet allows people to invent themselves into experts (on their own as the masculine individual) that aren't really so if they use confidence and act like it in specially presented materials like videos.  It's a take my word for it kind of scenario (as an individual).  In the real world though, the offline world, if you're an expert in something you must prove that and others have a say in that too -- the feminine has a say, the collective has a say.   Licensing in the professions is way that the masculine is channeled through the feminine.  It doesn't matter how much you study law and want to be a lawyer, if you don't pass the bar exam and also adhere to the code of conduct of lawyers that's operative on you, you cannot practice law.  That's the collective regulating the individual and having a say so as to how a legal expert gets to be so.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

3 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I’ll add a little bit to what you nicely said from my perspective.  It’s interesting he never got into shadow work and doesn’t seem to ever want to.  Another thing to consider is people often tell you what they want not who they are.  So talk about love and absolute love and truth and absolute truth and god and alien intelligence and alien love could be more reflective of what Leo wants not who he currently is.  This is why you have to look at someone’s life and those details in conjunction with what someone says.  The internet makes it harder to do this because people can hide their real selves and manufacture videos that present a picture of themselves that portray them in a way that deviates from how they really are.  A little boy might pretend he’s Spider-Man but if we see he’s a little boy we can put his words and testimonials into quick context and go — oh he’s doing what the masculine dreams of, becoming the strongest individual of all, but he’s just a little boy who’s telling us what he wants not who he actually is.  Embodiment means that one’s talk comports with reality in that what a person says is reflected by reality, reflected by who they are.  So if you’re talking absolute love, then that shows up or can be seen in your real conduct.

Yeah, exactly. Great points. And beautiful post.

I had noticed his lack of interest for shadow work, but I never paid attention to the fact he talk more about what he wants than who he is. 

Somewhat, what is fascinating is that he creates pretty well an impression of intimacy with his public on Youtube. One gets the impression to be given the real thing (him showing himself as he is,  I mean).

He packages consciousness into ideas. It's very seductive and people believe they are getting the real thing, when if fact, they are buying up a counterfact.

'The Dao that can be named, is not the real dao. '

And as you said, it's on top coming with an add one, 'teaching people how to achieve the masculine dream and submit maya into your *itch".

He only dreams of absolute love... he doesn't have it. Or rather, he doesn't know how to access it either. So coming from there, it's tough to act as you are it... when all you've got is ideas.

53 minutes ago, Loop said:

Everything is ok my friend, 

I mean you no harm, 

Just a heart,

Healing One & None,

Both seen through into Fun. 😊

Of course brother.  

Just a heart from the start.

To the end, as a friend.

Divided we may seem

Yet it is united where Love gleams.

❤️ 

Edited by Robed Mystic

4 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Of course brother.  

Just a heart from the start.

To the end, as a friend.

Divided we may seem

Yet it is together where Love gleams.

❤️ 

Wonderful 🫶🤍🌪️

🙏🏼

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

8 hours ago, Serenity said:

Yeah, exactly. Great points. And beautiful post.

I had noticed his lack of interest for shadow work, but I never paid attention to the fact he talk more about what he wants than who he is. 

Somewhat, what is fascinating is that he creates pretty well an impression of intimacy with his public on Youtube. One gets the impression to be given the real thing (him showing himself as he is,  I mean).

He packages consciousness into ideas. It's very seductive and people believe they are getting the real thing, when if fact, they are buying up a counterfact.

'The Dao that can be named, is not the real dao. '

And as you said, it's on top coming with an add one, 'teaching people how to achieve the masculine dream and submit maya into your *itch".

He only dreams of absolute love... he doesn't have it. Or rather, he doesn't know how to access it either. So coming from there, it's tough to act as you are it... when all you've got is ideas.

Remember, it's Mr. Alien now which is above and beyond Mr. God.   It's an "I'm better than you and always will be you poseurs" ad infinitum!   Leo demoted and banned even God.  Poor God! -- He had a good thing going with Leo for a while until Leo wised up and realized he's better than that schmuck.  It's like two little kids trading "I'm better than you, no I'm better than you!" indefinitely until an adult separates them.  It's hard to get off that hamster wheel and let the other kid win, you know?  Who knew one could spend their entire life on the one-upmanship treadmill.

Last post from me in this thread.  I confident I learned something here.  A rare attempt at humor from me as a parting salvo, if it ain't funny please be kind.  I'm acting outside my comfort-zone.  Last time I tried to use humor on a forum someone came out of the woodwork and tried to crucify me!  But I still arose from the dead and won that verbal battle of "I'm better than you, no I'm better than you!" masculine sniping exchange of fire.   Can't let my opponent win, ya know!  Haha.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

8 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Remember, it's Mr. Alien now which is above and beyond Mr. God.   It's an "I'm better than you and always will be you poseurs" ad infinitum!   Leo demoted and banned even God.  Poor God! -- He had a good thing going with Leo for a while until Leo wised up and realized he's better than that schmuck.  It's like two little kids trading "I'm better than you, no I'm better than you!" indefinitely until an adult separates them.  It's hard to get off that hamster wheel and let the other kid win, you know?  Who knew one could spend their entire life on the one-upmanship treadmill.

Last post from me in this thread.  I confident I learned something here.  A rare attempt at humor from me as a parting salvo, if it ain't funny please be kind.  I'm acting outside my comfort-zone.  Last time I tried to use humor on a forum someone came out of the woodwork and tried to crucify me!  But I still arose from the dead and won that verbal battle of "I'm better than you, no I'm better than you!" masculine sniping exchange of fire.   Can't let my opponent win, ya know!  Haha.

One need to relearn to be soft and kind above all. It's tough, because it's counter-intuitive, and deeply anchored pattern need to be unlearn. Also, being soft and kind doesn't mean becoming a doormat. Finding the right balance is tricky.

Playing the I'm better than you game is a zero sum game. And entering this type of mindset is to lose by default. Also, I've came to realize each time I am part taking in fire exchange and I tie my self-esteem/sense of worth in being right, I lose too.

1 hour ago, Phil said:

@Joseph Maynor

Yes, of course I’m kidding. I thought ruling humor out made it funnier. 

Thanks Phil.  I deserved that!  I was taking you way too seriously.  You got me!  Thanks man.  I 'm too up my own arse like almost everyone else.  Haha.  I get it now.  Almost everyone is coming from a place of ego.  You were being a prankster which I didn't notice.  You got me to untie my own shoelaces and self-immolate.   This is when you grab a bag of popcorn and sit back and watch a show with someone who's too serious (like me) self-destruct!  This is so funny.  I completely blew up!  Damn dude, I didn't expect that.  It's cool though.  I gotta work on my reactivity.  I'm too quick on the trigger when I feel like (or perceive) someone is attacking me -- sometimes, but not always.  Have a great weekend.  I'll still be around here lurking about.  Let me offer something here.  This goes into this whole thing with our text/Twitter/writing culture now, we can't see people's facial expressions like interacting in person.  I've been wanting to make a video on how to deal with this because we seem to be in the text-first place in our culture -- and oftentimes, text isn't enough to give a adequate context for interpretation.  Text can seem unintentionally harsh due to what it leaves out.  Sometimes I'll send someone a text, DM, Skype message, email and it looks harsh and blunt but that's not the way I intended it to be when I sent it.  So writing only communication has a certain kind of hidden shadow to it that conceals context that we would otherwise perceive with more modalities of sense available in communication, i.e., hearing someone's voice or seeing them through video or even better seeing them in person.  There's body language information that is totally outside/missing from of our text-first paradigm of communication as we engage with it today.  👍♥️

Edited by Joseph Maynor

9 minutes ago, Faith said:

I'll admit, I still dont get it. 🤷‍♀️

He was seeing how I would react.  I think.  Correct me Phil if I'm wrong (or not).  I don't assume I know everything.  It was a kind of test, I think.  Or maybe I'm over-thinking this too.  It's good to get others feedback to supplement my own understanding which is know is limited.  People correct me all the time and I'm fortunate to have people like that around me.  It's hard to laugh at yourself when you're taking yourself way too seriously.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor Again, I can admit sometimes things go over my head and/or I can be gullible sometimes. So, who knows. I just don't get it, but it's okay!

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.