Yall..LEO GURA WAS MOLESTED!!??

Jonas Long

@Joseph Maynor

I understand where you are coming from, I would recommended connected to the earth as much as you can, not intellectualizing too much. The Masculine-Feminine duality has a lot of power in it, but try not to build a system about it, just let it be a lens you look through every now and then. Otherwise you might get attached to things being a certain way and not be able to transform to a better feeling perspective, let the masculine and feminine perspective transform into and out of each other. What is in between the two? Where is the boarder between them? Not really looking for an answer, but to open up to the Unity that cannot be spoken. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

1 hour ago, Loop said:

@Joseph Maynor

I understand where you are coming from, I would recommended connected to the earth as much as you can, not intellectualizing too much. The Masculine-Feminine duality has a lot of power in it, but try not to build a system about it, just let it be a lens you look through every now and then. Otherwise you might get attached to things being a certain way and not be able to transform to a better feeling perspective, let the masculine and feminine perspective transform into and out of each other. What is in between the two? Where is the boarder between them? Not really looking for an answer, but to open up to the Unity that cannot be spoken. 

Exactly.  Very important point that a lot of people never seem to grok.  There's a delicate working with, interplay, balance, harmony between theory (ideas/mind) and practice (being/body).  But without new theory a new practice can't be tried.  If you're too fixed in your thinking, you can stunt your own growth for years.  It's touch and go with theory.  But theory is needed too.  This is one of the hardest things to develop a feel for which is how to let theory inform practice and practice inform theory.  And then on top of that, being able to let go in in the right way at the right time as is beneficial to you and others.  This same logic applies to philosophy, personality theory, spiritual enlightenment theory, Spiral Dynamics theory, stuff you learned in school, Jungian psychology, etc.  It's the difference between a fixed mindset and a growth mindset.  If you become too fixed you self-stunt although there are benefits to sticking with something.  If you're too open you never get a foothold or trailhead to be able to explore and grow down a certain path where your mind is setting a course for your practice.  My interpretation of what you're talking about which I think is crucial is developing a meta-perspective and feel for when to utilize theory and when to set it down and just be and let things happen the way they do.  This is a relation between the masculine (mind/ideas) vs. the feminine (body/being in the world) that gets at what I mean by divine marriage -- it's a wise working with, interplay, balancing, harmony, not an exclusive or where either the masculine or the feminine or God or human is set above the other in a rigid hierarchical way.   That would be leading with the masculine even if the feminine is on top of that hierarchy.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

5 hours ago, Adeptus Psychonautica said:

@Robed Mystic I if you see “twat” as being a descriptor for yourself then thats on you.

Apparently I wasn't the only one. 

@Robed Mystic 

Also no, being “something” and spiritual bypassing are not mutually exclusive, nor even necessarily related, so again I can only presume you have no idea what these words mean.

I

The point was that in no way was I using spirituality or the Absolute as a free pass to act a certain way.   If you felt that from my comments or behavior, then in your words, that's on you.   I was also making the point that the human is separate within the context of being human which you obviously agree with.  But I seem to see the response "there is no you" thrown around out of context here.   I may agree with this in the Absolute sense,  but within this reality there is a you and there are consequences for one's actions.  Leo doesn't get a free pass nor do I.   

I also simply pointed out that I see that when it comes to discussions here on the forum that are within the context of this reality- the default answer here is often, "there is no you"    Yet when referencing Actualized or Leo, suddenly there is a you.     I don't see where this is spiritual bypassing.  I do understand its meaning. So you'll have to be more specific.   If I followed up a statement with something like "there is no right or wrong in the Absolute sense" that's only because this is the response I'm expecting to get here, and of the Absolute I am already well aware. But this doesn't discount the relative.   By the way,  I'm sorry if I've offended anyone by using the terms Absolute and relative.  But within this reality, everything is relative.   Relativity isn't a concept originated by Leo...it was just expanded to show that everything is relative, not just Einstein's theory.

@Robed Mystic I 100% agree that you are not articulate enough.

At least we agree on something, I'll take it 🙂

Edited by Robed Mystic

18 minutes ago, Adeptus Psychonautica said:

@Mandy Jesus Christ

@Adeptus Psychonautica Jesus Christ is another great example of irony, hated so much by the status quo they literally crucified the poor dude for nothing, then his name and image worshipped for centuries and used as a reason to persecute others the same way he was. If you're worshipped as divine someone is gonna make a bobblehead out of you. It's gonna happen. If only we could really ever be a certain way and have a certain effect or impact. 

Nah. 

Youtube Channel  

7 hours ago, Loop said:

@Robed Mystic

Forcing you would be like “I don’t like the way you talk, so get out of here or conform to my way.”
I’m just expressing what I feel. 

Well, there are also more subtle, indirect ways of doing it.   You may not have even realized it yourself.   But it did feel as if you were.   If that wasn't the case, fine.  Let's move on. 😀

7 hours ago, Loop said:

@Robed Mystic

There isn’t your own true freedom, there is just Freedom when all conceptualizations fall away into Grace. 
Nobody owns Freedom. 

Categorizing is more conceptualization, not saying you should or shouldn’t, or that any of it is wrong. But intelligence is automatic, you don’t need to think, understanding comes the more you let go and be with Direct-Feeling.

I'm not in disagreement with these things.  Liberation is in not knowing and simply being,    But to conceptualize is also quite liberating in the human sense, and it can be embraced - it doesn't mean it cannot be let go for Being...  

Where I disagreed was where you were saying there was some type of superiority complex.  There isn't.   I can't speak for the other mods or for Leo - but to me it's not wise to assume we all act or think in the same manner.   Here is someone from Actualized confirming we do not.   It also seems a bit hypocritical of you to tell me I shouldn't be categorizing up and down, yet you kinda did the same thing with Actualized when it suited you - with regards to making the blanket statement of there being  a superiority complex over there.  

7 hours ago, Loop said:

@Robed Mystic

You see, when there is still self there, one can get triggered about ideology, or beliefs, with no beliefs, no one to get triggered, just Freedom.  I’m really not trying to belittling you here, just explaining the mechanism we usually call mind, if you don’t agree with things I say cool, if you do cool, there is no one attacking you, you are allowed to believe whatever you want. It seems like an attack as long as you are attached to beliefs. 

I wasn't triggered I was simply pointing something out.  It didn't hurt my feelings or get me emotional in any way.  That said, I think its just fine to allow these things to occur.  From my perspective, the self can and should be there, and all emotions should be felt and embraced.  The ego can be embraced.   

As to your comments on there not being any facets to Truth - in my direct experience that is most definitely not the case.    Yes, all of these facets collapse into One -  one can look at it like a diamond - from different angles.  Yet it is still one diamond.

Edited by Robed Mystic

38 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Where I disagreed was where you were saying there was some type of superiority complex.

Superiority/ Inferiority complex, they go together. ‘Highest Truth’ ‘you haven’t realized yet’ ‘you are not enlightened’ ‘this person is enlightened’  Hello! Look! There is no lower or higher, this complex is a torn wire, fire goes up to the head, your face is all red, water comes out your ass like glass. 

the self can and should be there, and all emotions should be felt and embraced.  The ego can be embraced.   

The ego is a childhood fairy tale phantom. Why should or shouldn’t anything be here? Just Love.

Great! Embrace it all, just look at what you are embracing, and aren’t in a belief about how things should be a certain way. 
Feeling must be put first, otherwise endless conceptualization loops, dimming of creativity, & confusion. I’m not saying you have to do anything here, just explaining how it is in my experience. If you want to take that as an attack on your perspectives, then alright, but just be mindful of the agitation that is clearly there.

It also seems a bit hypocritical of you to tell me I shouldn't be categorizing up and down

I never said you shouldn’t or should do anything, in fact quite the opposite, it is that you don’t have to, the more you relax into It, the more you just flow and lose yourself in the Process. 

Edited by Loop

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

On 11/23/2022 at 4:06 AM, Serenity said:

. . . [B]ut they all got alienated because of Leo's shadow, one way or the other.

It's more of a grow and self-actualize as much Leo's shadow allow you to. 

Hi Serenity.  I'm not sure I understand these two usages of shadow.  Can you explain/elaborate further.  Thanks.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

3 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Hi Serenity.  I'm not sure I understand these two usages of shadow.  Can you explain/elaborate further.  Thanks.

Sure.

What I meant is Actualized.org's frequency as a collective ego is tied to its main 'node', which is Leo Gura.  Leo attracts his forum users mainly through his Youtube channel,  energetically calling people who resonate with his content and personality.

The forum is a space where people who wants to discuss further ideas about self-help and spirituality meet. Lots of users are seeking ressources, insights and growth, and many are very dedicated to their development. It's not very common to find such spaces, so the forum becomes a place for like-minded individuals to hang on the internet, and it fulfills a strong need we all have for intimacy, communion and sharing.

The 'problem' is that Leo has a shadow, and this shadow is casted on the entirety of the forum. And Leo does exactly what he does to himself on the forum, and try to eliminate, suppress and repress aspects of reality he didn't correctly integrate. And honestly... I've found his shadow to be rather dense, unfortunately. There is lots and lots of unaddressed trauma. Which he denies and refuse to look at.

Leo's weakest spot is from far emotional intelligence, incarnation, embodiment and integrity. Why? Because he's got a problem with emotions. Emotions are one the toughest part of spirituality. Facing them isn't easy. Juggling with thoughts and ideas is pretty safe next to that. Feelings of fear, vulnerability, shame, powerlessness etc are pretty uncomfortable. My take is that he tried to escape them for most of his adult life in pretty effective ways. He's got a robust sense of self-efficacy and used brilliantly his mind in order to tailor for himself experiences that would give him whatever he needs to cope. Hence also, that odd, manipulative vibe he would display on the dating area of the forum.

Anyway, to make a long story short... Leo is emotionally quit under developed. Anyone who is more emotionally intelligent than him will end up leaving the forum because he will prevent you to develop, simply be in peace, and/or because seeing things for what they are is just a sad spectacle.  Also, he doesn't want any help. 

His coping mechanism to vulnerability is to identify with being 'the most awake person of the planet'. Which obviously... he's not.  He's trapped in a big spiritual ego.

“Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything.” - Rupert Spira

Also, I want to say that the trauma he got from this pedophile preying on his 14 year old self probably didn't help. It explains likely why he's got trust issues, an aversion to vulnerability and this macho posturing.

Being abused by some guy doesn't help feeling confident in human beings, nor in your masculinity.

It's a very sad situation.  I hope he finds the light and all will get in order soon. I find him to be a very sensitive, nice person behind all the hurt.

What happened to him is terrible.

“Know yourself as nothing; feel yourself as everything.” - Rupert Spira

18 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

This is one of the hardest things to develop a feel for which is how to let theory inform practice and practice inform theory.

Yeah, keep learning from all experience, attuning the practice to better feeling, always transforming with Impermanence.  

My interpretation of what you're talking about which I think is crucial is developing a meta-perspective and feel for when to utilize theory and when to set it down and just be and let things happen the way they do. 

Sure, that is a way of looking at what I was saying. This meta-perspective is like a reflection off the moon that you utilize to bring yourself back to Being, just make sure it is seen like that and not prioritized over Feeling. 

If you're too open you never get a foothold or trailhead to be able to explore and grow down a certain path where your mind is setting a course for your practice.

I feel if you put openness first then Emotional Guidance brings you into a solidification/ confidence in your seeming direction. 

That there is a marriage is to assume there was separation in the first place, the Unity is already so, this marriage is Endless. I feel a very strong practice for men is to imagine themselves as Mother Earth, pulls at your identity of feelings like a man in the world. To see through identity totally, the phantom falls away. All my goal is with any practice is for the practice to transform into effortless flow.

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

14 hours ago, Loop said:

Superiority/ Inferiority complex, they go together. ‘Highest Truth’ ‘you haven’t realized yet’ ‘you are not enlightened’ ‘this person is enlightened’  Hello! Look! There is no lower or higher,

Is this an Absolute that there is no lower or higher? Or is that your perspective?  I had mentioned earlier that the "highest" Truth was a relative term in and of itself, meaning it was relative to relative truths. By relative truths I mean things like statements such as "that guy is short" or "that dog crap smells terrible".  Notice that these are relative truths.  That guy may be short standing next to a guy who is 6 feet tall.  But he may be tall next to a guy who is a dwarf.   Again, higher and lower do not mean better. This is something your mind may be constructing. Perhaps when someone exhibits confidence with words it is a threat to you and you assume the person has a superiority complex.  Without getting inside your head I wouldn't know.

With respects to the comment "you are not enlightened" let me shed some light - and this is all from my direct experience. This isn't belief, ideology, or dogma. 

If you have experienced God you will not be afraid to talk about it. And typically one can get a feel of who has experienced God. Now, again, language is limited.  So I understand that you may be thinking "ridiculous!! No one can experience God!".  And yes - you would be correct.  God simply IS. It is pure experience without a self to experience. This is why perception is an illusion. Because in truth there is no perceiver.  So to your point, God is always here right now. That's exactly right.  It was never somewhere else. It is just that right now, there is the appearance of a perceiver. Anyway, take my words as a partial way of describing it. But there is a state of consciousness that you may call Infinite Consciousness. You can also call it a non-dual state, or a state of pure being, etc. Here there is no perceiver, self, or ego.  Now, while still limited to a physical body, one will not remain in such a divine state of Consciousness, in which there literally is no ego. They will return to the ego state of consciousness.  (Note - here divine does not mean better) There will be ego backlash from death - and possibly what is often referred to as the Dark Night of the Soul. They may never be able to function again as a human, but if they are able to, they may go back into society and begin participating in society again. They may talk about or share their experiences. They would be deemed a mystic. So if I say to you that you aren't enlightened, I'm simply saying that you are not a mystic - because shifting into such a state of consciousness is to be one with Spirit. Yes, you are one now, but Spirit may only be a concept in your mind right now. This also may be when an atheist realizes directly that God does indeed exist. And Spirit is mystical in nature. It is mystical because it is Infinite. Infinity holds within it all the physical laws of physics, and everything else. Now, being a mystic does not make you "better" or "worse".  It just is what it is. It's also a relative term, so if you don't care to use the word mystic, thats okay.  We are also all the same.  It really doesn't matter if one is enlightened or not, although if one is, there should be no more suffering.

Now all of what I am saying is all from my direct experience. You can call me delusional, and that's fine. It's kind of expected and it is precisely why I normally don't talk about these things with people outside of spiritual circles.   

14 hours ago, Loop said:

, this complex is a torn wire, fire goes up to the head, your face is all red, water comes out your ass like glass. 

Maybe you are the one being condescending here, not I?

14 hours ago, Loop said:

The ego is a childhood fairy tale phantom. Why should or shouldn’t anything be here? Just Love.

Great! Embrace it all, just look at what you are embracing, and aren’t in a belief about how things should be a certain way. 
Feeling must be put first, otherwise endless conceptualization loops, dimming of creativity, & confusion. I’m not saying you have to do anything here, just explaining how it is in my experience. If you want to take that as an attack on your perspectives, then alright, but just be mindful of the agitation that is clearly there.

Thank you for the sermon . I don't take it as an attack. I can appreciate what you are doing in trying to help me, but I understand the risks of self deception and falling into beliefs. I only trust what is true in my direct experience and I understand where conceptualizing has its limits.Yes, conceptualizing will ultimately loop (like your name  😀) because the finite cannot grasp the infinite amd will run into paradox. It instead must become Infinite. And yes, the ego is a construct, but this entire reality is a construct.  That does not need to be said in my opinion. 

14 hours ago, Loop said:

I never said you shouldn’t or should do anything, in fact quite the opposite, it is that you don’t have to, the more you relax into It, the more you just flow and lose yourself in the Process. 

I agree. But i felt you put a negative connotation on conceptualizing or categorizing by saying I had no mind in doing so. But yes, being in a flow state is it.   

Edited by Robed Mystic