Yall..LEO GURA WAS MOLESTED!!??

Jonas Long

You never know when Nahm oops Phil is joking and when he isn't. 

Phil goes Philing. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

On 11/27/2022 at 1:54 PM, Cupcake said:

You never know when Nahm oops Phil is joking and when he isn't. 

Phil goes Philing. 

There is something to be said for getting to the point in your spirituality where it's hard to get you to lose your cool.  You might call this working on your emotional mastery to the extent that you don't blow up.  When the ego gets threatened it can explode like a grenade.  This is even harder to control when the trigger is something unforeseeable or not noticeable.  I've known for a long time now that I've had a problem with this and I've gotten better, but I still explode every now and again when the conditions catch me by surprise.  But I work on staying calm and try not to put myself in situations where I might get triggered.  It's not good for my health, it makes me look bad to others, etc.  It's like the measles, avoid it if you can.  Another great word for an explosion is a meltdown.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 hour ago, Joseph Maynor said:

There is something to be said for getting to the point in your spirituality where it's hard to get you to lose your cool.  You might call this working on your emotional mastery to the extent that you don't blow up.  When the ego gets threatened it can explode like a grenade.  This is even harder to control when the trigger is something unforeseeable or not noticeable.  I've known for a long time now that I've had a problem with this and I've gotten better, but I still explode every now and again when the conditions catch me by surprise.  But I work on staying calm and try not to put myself in situations where I might get triggered.  It's not good for my health, it makes me look bad to others, etc.  It's like the measles, avoid it if you can.  Another great word for an explosion is a meltdown.  

Lol what? You call that an explosion/meltdown? 

I just feel disgusted being there. It's like a place where people hate each other for no reason. 

So basically I'm an autistic INFJ BPD sigma Pisces female with anger and CPTSD issues. Wow wow. 

My plate looks full. I Couldn't have been weirder than that. Now I get why I'm so idiosyncratic. 

@Cupcake

Doesn’t seem like they really hate each other here. Seems like they’re influentially convinced to use the very fabric of reality, what ‘binds’ us all, infinite consciousness, aka love, themself… mentally as if a tool or way to pit one against another. Who knows more, what “level” every one is at, who has the highest understanding, etc. Hate would just be the emotion felt, with respect to how off the antics actually feel. Feels that way, imo, because of the great love for each other, so to speak. Because love is patient & kind, and is reality, and is not self seeking. I presume the desire not to believe such things & the confusion of believing such things is what’s felt, while being continually convinced to believe, such things. Or that there even are these or any ‘things’ or separate selves at all, really. 

On 11/29/2022 at 1:59 AM, Cupcake said:

I just feel disgusted being there. It's like a place where people hate each other for no reason. 

Why do people hate each other for no reason and create toxic communities amongst themselves?  It's because they don't love themselves.  That's the essence of the problem.  It doesn't mean you're always going to be nice to people.  But what it means is you like you.  Young men feel insecure because they feel like they aren't enough and they want to be more masculine.  But what spiritual enlightenment does, in part, is provide a breakdown of ego so that you can learn to love yourself.  And then by extension you can teach others, maybe, to love themselves.  But it's obvious when a person doesn't love themselves because they're constantly on that treadmill to aggrandize themselves in the game of ego.  And then that become addicting and attracts a lot of people into a kind of spiritualized ego community, which functions as an excuse to keep chasing building themselves up when they are fine as they are fight now.  So it's absence of self-love, in part, that causes this egoic viral offshoot inspired by but veering away from spiritual enlightenment work.  I could call it Zen Devilry, but it's unfair to Zen to term it like this because it really has nothing to do with Zen per se.  It's an incomplete spiritual enlightenment.  It's the blind leading the blind, and then circling back on itself into a kind of egoic downward spiral. 

Karma is real.  That's something I've really found out in the last year.  You always have a choice to do more to stay away from toxic people.  Misery loves company.  The people in a toxic community all reflect each other.  Not all of them of course.  There are exceptions.  The primary goal of spiritual attainment is for you to learn to love yourself, accept yourself, and then ultimately give yourself in service of helping others find that for themselves too.   But you're under no duty to become a kind of martyr and try to save all the toxic people either.   No, avoid those people like the plague.  The absolute must be balanced with the relative: when you love yourself you're not going to want to associate with toxic people who are only going to bring you down to their level.  And this gets worse when an entire community of people are only going to bring you down to their level.   Part of being an adult is you and only you deciding who you let in and who you keep out of your life.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Phil trying desperately to not let my eyes shut midway through reading that paragraph you typed. 🤣🤣

On 9/28/2022 at 6:28 PM, Devin said:

So, there's a few things at play culminating into something pretty cool to me.

-general openness about the lack of fulfillment in life in general society(not Leo's doing)

-increasing number of teachers about deeper meaning to life

-leo blasting the young generation smacking them in the face with it in general, which doesn't just lead them to Leo but all the world and teachers of spirtuality, he's the hype man, edison

Very strange you mentioned my name here... Leo is a fucking tool he is everything wrong with the modern way of spirituality

Just now, Jonas Long said:

Feel bad about it then, I guess.  No, I'm leaving it.

Thumbs up. I mean wtf man, the level of entitlement people have that their emotions are so important that you're supposed to remove content for them lol. "Overly harsh" more like overly up their own ass I would say. 

8 hours ago, Isagi Yoichi said:

why leo is living rent free in your head?

I try to stand up for doing the right thing when I can.  I feel like this thread is malicious.  It's just insensitive and mocking.  It's just awful.  There might me some projection happening here too which I'm sensitive to and clued into.  There are just certain ways of acting that are inappropriate.  You don't make fun of someone for being molested and try to play the role of the White Night whilst doing it.  It's sinister.  Diabolical.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

On 11/25/2022 at 11:06 PM, Joseph Maynor said:

Remember, it's Mr. Alien now which is above and beyond Mr. God.   It's an "I'm better than you and always will be you poseurs" ad infinitum!   Leo demoted and banned even God.  Poor God! -- He had a good thing going with Leo for a while until Leo wised up and realized he's better than that schmuck.  It's like two little kids trading "I'm better than you, no I'm better than you!" indefinitely until an adult separates them.  It's hard to get off that hamster wheel and let the other kid win, you know?  Who knew one could spend their entire life on the one-upmanship treadmill.

Last post from me in this thread.  I confident I learned something here.  A rare attempt at humor from me as a parting salvo, if it ain't funny please be kind.  I'm acting outside my comfort-zone.  Last time I tried to use humor on a forum someone came out of the woodwork and tried to crucify me!  But I still arose from the dead and won that verbal battle of "I'm better than you, no I'm better than you!" masculine sniping exchange of fire.   Can't let my opponent win, ya know!  Haha.

Just reminding you, this was also you in this thread.  And even then you were going to leave and never come back!

7 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Awful comment.  I'm not asking him to remove it for me.  I'm asking him to remove it for him.  I'm asking hm to remove it because it's a shitty thing to do as well.   You can take whatever issues you want with Leo, but don't kick him in the balls and throw sand in his eyes.  Act like a grownup who likes in the real world in adult part of that world at some point.  Moreover, it's ironic that you play the victim like a fiddle but have zero sympathy when Leo is being victimized here.  You didn't have to chime in and make this comment, but you did.  You offered it up.  But by so doing now we get to question your motives too.  You can't have it both ways.  Either you're supportive of fair treatment of everyone, or you're operating purely selfishly.  If the latter is the case, then you lose credibility when you try to simulate the former if that makes sense.  We're constantly , what telling people who we are what our character is, what we're made of.  Some of us pay careful attention to these offers of proof.

My character is none of your business. And you shouldn't be too surprised by how selfish people are around you, given the kind of treatment you dish out to others. What you do yourself is always 1000 times worse than what you accuse others of. And if you want people to take accountability, then better first start with yourself, because that's where it's lacking the most. You go around blowharding and moral preaching others, but you can't stand a candle to most people who you accuse shit of. They are way better than you morally. At least they don't callously and cold - heartedly ban others from a community like you do, traumatizing them the way you do. If you wanna know someone who doesn't have much regard for others mental states or even a scintila of empathy for others existence then maybe take a look in the mirror. I can say openly that through all of my internet existence nobody has scarred me the way you did. I was instantly traumatized when I was kicked. So maybe keep that morality preaching and character judgement to yourself, it can serve you better than it serves others. Your ego is on the level of Mount Everest. You need to be doing some serious serious work on your ego issues (I bet you'll ever do that even if the whole world is screaming at you), because it's incredibly hard to deal with you. This comes from a place of good faith because someone should be able to tell you the utter terribly wrong things you do to people and keep constantly defending your actions. You sabotaged mentally vulnerable people, it's not okay. I'm not a sitting duck. I saw everything and it scarred me permanently. If you wanna what cold hearted selfishness looks like, please take a look in the mirror, don't wound people so badly and then complain about their reaction to you. What you did to me  felt like intense radiation exposure in the emotional sense. It wasn't fair. I didn't deserve that. I don't even want to attack you because I know you won't change at all.. The way people in general react to you, I think they deserve to react that way because if nobody tells you what's wrong with you, you'll never be able to improve. People will teach you the way. Stop looking at what's wrong with me, what's wrong with Jonas, or what's wrong with people, in comparison to what you did, most people are actually innocent children. Spare everyone your big hammer please.

1 hour ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Pot-stirrers and drama creators are only one function in that which is the Whole. 

You do it more than anyone. Anyone who doesn't worship your ego is a pot stirrer.

You're using the entire forum as a massive punching bag. Dealing with you is toxic as hell. Nobody can. So there's nobody on your community. I was the worst victim of your social behavior. Learn how to be civil in society and people can maybe appreciate. The level of toxicity I had to endure with you is on unbearable levels. Nobody is a drama creator and nobody is a pot stirrer. You go after people to get a reaction out of them. Nobody is even remotely interested in engaging you. Once they engage you, it's hard on them and they walk away. You look for an occasion to be offended and to moralize others. It's tiring frankly. Don't mistreat people so badly. You think that others are a problem. But the problem always comes back to you. You are the source actually. You trigger people badly. You keep provoking people with controlling attitude and then people just give up. Have compassion for others.

On 2/3/2024 at 4:05 PM, Jonas Long said:

Just reminding you, this was also you in this thread.  And even then you were going to leave and never come back!

I was making fun of the Alien thing in that post in that awful attempt at humor you quoted from me.  I should never try to be funny oy!  That's not on the same level as making fun of someone for being molested. I recall you saying you were going to leave and never come back a few times as well.  I'm not leaving.  Anyway, I've said everything I want to say here.  If you can't see the horror which is this thread, I'm just gonna take a hard pass from saying anything further.  I tried to do good by persuading you to remove it, you said no, so that's it.  I can do no more.  I'm not friends with Leo but I do care about his wellbeing as a person.  You go ahead and do you, I'm not here to tailgate you nor do I want you to do that to me.  This thread was something that I wanted to challenge you about and I did, so it's over on my end.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

37 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I was making fun of the Alien thing in that post in that awful attempt at humor you quoted from me.  I should never try to be funny oy!  That's not on the same level as making fun of someone for being molested. I recall you saying you were going to leave and never come back a few times as well.  I'm not leaving.  Anyway, I've said everything I want to say here.  If you can't see the horror which is this thread, I'm just gonna take a hard pass from saying anything further.  I tried to do good by persuading you to remove it, you said no, so that's it.  I can do no more.  I'm not friends with Leo but I do care about his wellbeing as a person.  You go ahead and do you, I'm not here to tailgate you nor do I want you to do that to me.  This thread was something that I wanted to challenge you about and I did, so it's over on my end.

I'm very lucky that I got out of your clutch.

In time before I would be ruined. Who's your next victim?

Gaslighting, manipulation, exploitation and self serving morality

So far the most dangerous person I came across. Thank God.