Yall..LEO GURA WAS MOLESTED!!??

Jonas Long

40 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Robed Mystic

I’m Leo though, not separate & better or worse. 

Exactly.   Leo and Actualized are no better or worse than ourselves.  It may have seemed on the surface that Leo banning you was wrong.  But right and wrong are something we have just created.  They are thoughts.    So I guess go ahead and ban me.

Okay- just kidding 😂 

Edited by Robed Mystic

31 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Robed Mystic

There’s no ourselves! 

😂

Ahh - wisdom.  Well, from my short time here I see many creating separation between themselves and Actualized.  There has to be a self and other to do that.  I could be wrong, and perhaps I am.  And yes, I'm aware that right and wrong are partial and that there is no right and wrong infinitely speaking.

But in the event that I'm not,  hopefully those that feel they have been hurt by Actualized can one day release that.   Because, Actualized isn't somewhere out there.  It is right here.  

Ypu see, we like to pick and choose what we want to be separate , when it suits us.  We all have done it, myself included.  I often say I'm going to go on a diet and tell my girlfriend I'm not eating Culver's today.  But then later I might have a beer or something else that is counter to my diet because it suits me.   Other examples are things like saying there are no separate selves, but then later saying "over at Actualized 'they" act like this" or "that's Leoism".     

But it is what it is...all seems to take care of itself in the end 😀 possibly because there was never actually anything to take care of.....

Edited by Robed Mystic

3 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

No, it's to realize it never was a problem.

I like that pointer a lot too but there's another aspect to look at, like in the four noble truths, 

The truth of suffering.
The truth of the cause of suffering.
The truth of the end of suffering.
The truth of the path that frees us from suffering.

You know by feeling whether you're ignoring and just still thinking about that thing your not thinking about or if you're really free of it. You gotta own your desire to have a clean house (accepting that the house is messy) before you can accept that it's not because of a personal failing therefore the messy house is not actually a problem FOR anyone, and then you can actually clean, one moment at a time, giving loving attention to each thing. The mess is loved, but it's cleaned by attention to it. We can't give attention to it while we're lying in bed feeling shame and powerlessness because our house is so messy. In the loving attention the messy house isn't a problem. The loving attention is the only purity/purification and yet it's purity is because it unconditionally accepts the mess and yet also only sees the light of potential, never holding it fixed as it "is". 

Youtube Channel  

58 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Ahh - wisdom.  Well, from my short time here I see many creating separation between themselves and Actualized.  There has to be a self and other to do that.  I could be wrong, and perhaps I am.  And yes, I'm aware that right and wrong are partial and that there is no right and wrong infinitely speaking.

But in the event that I'm not,  hopefully those that feel they have been hurt by Actualized can one day release that.   Because, Actualized isn't somewhere out there.  It is right here.  

Ypu see, we like to pick and choose what we want to be separate , when it suits us.  We all have done it, myself included.  I often say I'm going to go on a diet and tell my girlfriend I'm not eating Culver's today.  But then later I might have a beer or something else that is counter to my diet because it suits me.   Other examples are things like saying there are no separate selves, but then later saying "over at Actualized 'they" act like this" or "that's Leoism".     

But it is what it is...all seems to take care of itself in the end 😀 possibly because there was never actually anything to take care of.....

I think you’re just avoiding the truth here.  

1 hour ago, Robed Mystic said:

This, along with your other comments, is simply spiritual bypassing and lacking connection to your existence as a human being,

Regardless of your beliefs around God/Infinity/Whatever… you are for the duration of your lifetime a human being, and that human being can absolutely act right or wrong, within the context of being a human being. Yes things will take care of themselves in the end by means of whatever your beliefs are, but thats not a free pass to justify acting like a twat.

Human beings are separate, its part of the magic of being human in my opinion, and you absolutely can “get it wrong”.

My YouTube channel - Adeptus Psychonautica

47 minutes ago, Adeptus Psychonautica said:

This, along with your other comments, is simply spiritual bypassing and lacking connection to your existence as a human being,

Regardless of your beliefs around God/Infinity/Whatever… you are for the duration of your lifetime a human being, and that human being can absolutely act right or wrong, within the context of being a human being. Yes things will take care of themselves in the end by means of whatever your beliefs are, but thats not a free pass to justify acting like a twat.

Human beings are separate, its part of the magic of being human in my opinion, and you absolutely can “get it wrong”.

Actually, this is precisely what I have been trying to convey.  Perhaps I was not articulate enough.  But note - there is an "I" that was trying to convey something.   By the way, If you perceive me acting like a "twat" that wouldn't be spiritual bypassing - that would be me being human.

Also, indirectly calling someone a twat is still name calling.  You can't help yourself can you? 😀

Edited by Robed Mystic

@Robed Mystic

Forcing you would be like “I don’t like the way you talk, so get out of here or conform to my way.”
I’m just expressing what I feel. 

There isn’t your own true freedom, there is just Freedom when all conceptualizations fall away into Grace. 
Nobody owns Freedom. 

Categorizing is more conceptualization, not saying you should or shouldn’t, or that any of it is wrong. But intelligence is automatic, you don’t need to think, understanding comes the more you let go and be with Direct-Feeling.

You see, when there is still self there, one can get triggered about ideology, or beliefs, with no beliefs, no one to get triggered, just Freedom.  I’m really not trying to belittling you here, just explaining the mechanism we usually call mind, if you don’t agree with things I say cool, if you do cool, there is no one attacking you, you are allowed to believe whatever you want. It seems like an attack as long as you are attached to beliefs. 

Ten thousand tears,

One Belly Laugh.

@Robed Mystic I 100% agree that you are not articulate enough.

The middle paragraph was a generalized statement on how I perceive the human condition and could apply to anyone, but if you see “twat” as being a descriptor for yourself then thats on you.

Also no, being “something” and spiritual bypassing are not mutually exclusive, nor even necessarily related, so again I can only presume you have no idea what these words mean.

I can indeed help myself. I think its fairly apparent that the language I use is methodical and deliberate, and I am more than happy to explain the rationale behind my linguistic choices, as I have many times. 

Anyway accordingly to you my language and actions are perfect and beyond judgement, so you are contradicting yourself. I have noticed that this is a common trope of the Actualized membership, in that their stated beliefs in no way align with their manifest behavior. You and Leo are prime examples of this.

Edited by Adeptus Psychonautica

My YouTube channel - Adeptus Psychonautica