Yall..LEO GURA WAS MOLESTED!!??

Jonas Long

He just dropped it casually on is blog on 9/15, the subject line "pedophilia is love" he was groomed at molested at 14 and claims the guy who did it truly loved him and it was a purely positive thing that led leo to God eventually.  Holly. Shit.  There are so many implications here that I needed to bring it here and encourage anyone to help unpack this.  First off, him dropping it now so suddenly and casually is a classic sign of repression.  Now so much of his sketchy sexism and views that's its totally fine to tale advantage of women under the influence and everything makes so much sense.  Thoughts???

1529932195_Screenshot_20220916-123920_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.99b95d373b7fd9d49b4d58c46968da43.jpg

@Lester Retsel yea that's a tough thing to go through, much compassion for his situation, he's hurting so much but he denies it. 

I think he's in denial, just repeating that it's all love in order to spiritually bypass the traumas he's been through. 

He's definitely unraveling and it's crazy to see how many hoops his forum members will jump through to convince themselves that Leo's a good spiritual teacher. 

Nothing wrong with having shit to resolve, but when you frame yourself as some spiritual teacher when you still have all these things going on, i think that's dishonest and harmful in the long run.

♾️

"Stop being stupid, pedophilia is love" I've noticed every time he refers to people being stupid he is talking to himself, he is still convincing himself that this predator actually loved him.  Therefore his own sexual misconduct is "love".  He was groomed and STILL believes what he was groomed to believe by then pedophile, who was "different from other pedophiles"  this is an INSANE revelation.

@DMT Elf I think it's the opposite, when we see some 30-40+ year old person whos now a spiritual teacher, we have no idea what they went through during the previous decades. 

when we see eckhart tolle now hes an old man, imagine how fucked up he was mentally in his 20s, by fucked up I mean like neurotic and traumas and stuff.

♾️

Pedophilia is NOT love.  It is not love of children.  It is abuse of children, it is a product of abuse that results in more abuse.  Leo says this should absolute destroy any last shred of credibility he had for anyone.  He still defends his abuser.  That means unprocessed trauma.  Everything he teaches is informed by a baseline of unprocessed trauma.  This is what I've been saying forever and this proves it.

@Devin he may have intelligence but his pov is sick,, it is informed by sickness, I can't see it any other way.  He spouts outrageously sexist rhetoric on his dating forum constantly, the type of things you regularly hear from bitter guys who have a hard time dating women so come up with all sorts of ways to lay the blame at their feet.  

4 hours ago, Devin said:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/85013-criminal-pedophile/?page=3

He's not saying the pedophile is loving the victim. 

That does seem to be what he is saying in his original blog post though.

”His love (the pedophiles) for me was insane”

”OF COURSE pedophilia is Love”

On the topic of him being intelligent, then in terms of data processing then I would  agree. In regard to emotional intelligence, or understanding the psychology of the human experience, then not so much.

My YouTube channel - Adeptus Psychonautica

It sounds like he has Stockholm Syndrome. It's not just for ppl that were kidnapped, but also victims of child sexual abuse. 

"What are the symptoms of Stockholm syndrome?

*Positive feelings toward the captors or abusers.

*Sympathy for their captors' beliefs and behaviors.

*Negative feelings toward police or other authority figures."

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/22387-stockholm-syndrome

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.