Yall..LEO GURA WAS MOLESTED!!??

Jonas Long

2 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Correct - it is just a model.  But there are phases your mind will go through, and this cannot be denied.

But it's a slippery thing when it involves self diagnosis.  Most people cannot see themselves objectively.  And you've shown a lack of self awareness, like I've said.  

Also, if it's just giving you an excuse for questionable behavior, it can be enabling, and unhealthy.

1 minute ago, Lester Retsel said:

But it's a slippery thing when it involves self diagnosis.  Most people cannot see themselves objectively.  And you've shown a lack of self awareness, like I've said.  

Also, if it's just giving you an excuse for questionable behavior, it can be enabling, and unhealthy.

My showing of a so called lack of awareness is purely subjective on your part.

1 minute ago, Robed Mystic said:

My showing of a so called lack of awareness is purely subjective on your part.

True, it's, like you said, an intuition.  I am an intuitive person.

But when more than one person makes the same observation about you, it's more likely there is something to it.

True, it's, like you said, an intuition.  I am an intuitive person.

But when more than one person makes the same observation about you, it's more likely there is something to it.

The point is, objectivity simply doesn't exist.   There is only Pure Subjectivity.   And this loops back around to Pure Objectivity.  Thus, oneness.

The point is, objectivity simply doesn't exist.   There is only Pure Subjectivity.   And this loops back around to Pure Objectivity.  Thus, oneness.

If you go around with a stain on your shirt, and several people observe it and let you know, calling the stain their perception and nothing else isn't gonna mean there is no stain. 

Just now, Lester Retsel said:

If you go around with a stain on your shirt, and several people observe it and let you know, calling the stain their perception and nothing else isn't gonna mean there is no stain. 

There is no stain unless you want to say there is.  Go deeper.  Realize that the stain is purely subjective.   If you look at the shirt with the stain and see it as that was how it was designed (with the stain) then it is no longer a shirt with a stain 

Just now, Robed Mystic said:

There is no stain unless you want to say there is.  Go deeper.  Realize that the stain is purely subjective.   If you look at the shirt with the stain and see it as that was how it was designed (with the stain) then it is no longer a shirt with a stain 

If you walk around with your balls hanging out you can play Mystic about it all you want, there are no balls, the balls are meant to be out...whatever you want to say about it, but, people aren't gonna wanna be around you.

Just now, Lester Retsel said:

If you walk around with your balls hanging out you can play Mystic about it all you want, there are no balls, the balls are meant to be out...whatever you want to say about it, but, people aren't gonna wanna be around you.

Wanting people around is also subjective.  You won't get out of this.   Yes, this dream we are in can feel very real, because we have incarnated into a finite being.   For God, that was the kicker.

Wanting people around is also subjective.  You won't get out of this.   Yes, this dream we are in can feel very real, because we have incarnated into a finite being.   For God, that was the kicker.

Let's say you want people around, but refuse to accept that the balls are out or not meant to be out, and you fly into an egoic pout because people don't want to be around.  You obviously wanted to be "right" and you obviously wanted validation.  As such, the observation that your lack of self awareness damages your case, would seem important and valuable to you, in the context of what you were wanting at that time.  If you don't learn the lesson, the scenario will keep coming up until you do.  I don't believe you can sort out the "true spirituality" stuff when you haven't dealt with these personality deficiencies. 

15 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

Let's say you want people around, but refuse to accept that the balls are out or not meant to be out, and you fly into an egoic pout because people don't want to be around.  You obviously wanted to be "right" and you obviously wanted validation.  As such, the observation that your lack of self awareness damages your case, would seem important and valuable to you, in the context of what you were wanting at that time.  If you don't learn the lesson, the scenario will keep coming up until you do.  I don't believe you can sort out the "true spirituality" stuff when you haven't dealt with these personality deficiencies. 

Issues that the ego needs to clear up have nothing to do with Truth or spirituality.   Spirituality is about uncovering illusion.  All of this is an illusion.   Humility, selflessness,, and love will move one along the axis of doing this - because Truth consists of these facets.   So you are correct there- but it has nothing to do with correcting the ego's insecurities or any past trauma that the ego has endured. 

Edited by Robed Mystic

6 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

Issues that the ego needs to clear up have nothing to do with Truth or spirituality.   Spirituality is about uncovering illusion.  All of this is an illusion.   Humility, selfishness, and love will move one along the axis of doing this - because Truth consists of these facets.   So you are correct there- but it has nothing to do with correcting the ego's insecurities or any past trauma that the ego has endured. 

To me, in my life and practice, it absolutely has to do with correcting the ego's insecurities and past trauma.

To me, it is alignment of the microcosm(self) to the macrocosm(infinity) and the way to do this is perfect the self, or ego.  Sand down all the rough edges until the 2 eclipse.  The "self" disappears when the ego is so aligned to the infinite that it can't be differentiated from it.  Problems of the ego are what differentiate it. 

7 minutes ago, Lester Retsel said:

To me, in my life and practice, it absolutely has to do with correcting the ego's insecurities and past trauma.

To me, it is alignment of the microcosm(self) to the macrocosm(infinity) and the way to do this is perfect the self, or ego.  Sand down all the rough edges until the 2 eclipse.  The "self" disappears when the ego is so aligned to the infinite that it can't be differentiated from it.  Problems of the ego are what differentiate it. 

It doesn't- because God is Perfection.  So your insecurities are also perfect.  You are perfect just the way you are, and that is an Absolute. Everything about the ego is an illusion.

Edited by Robed Mystic

6 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

It doesn't- because God is Perfection.  So you're insecurities are also perfect.  You are perfect just the way you are.  Everything about the ego is an illusion.

To me, "true spirituality" is working on the self you are given, it is the raw materials, the part of the garden you can touch.  To me, people are flawed unless they commit to become that perfection, it absolutely takes work.  That is "The Work" to me.  You get a toothache because there is something that needs to be addressed. You have ego problems because you are not in alignment.

Edited by Lester Retsel

To me, "true spirituality" is working on the self you are given, it is the raw materials, the part of the garden you can touch.  To me, people are flawed unless they commit to become that perfection, it absolutely takes work.  That is "The Work" to me.

That is the game, that is not spirituality.   There is nothing to do as God.

11 minutes ago, Robed Mystic said:

That is the game, that is not spirituality.   There is nothing to do as God.

Well, i disagree.

To me, all this, the world, "maya" whatever you want to call it, is a symptom of, or is perceptible because of imbalance.  Achieving "no self" or perfection would cause it all the vanish.  True, if we WERE God and already perfect there'd be nothing to do.  Call it a game or call it whatever, to me, that's what's going on.  The small "self" disappears if it is perfectly balanced, and the world at large would disappear if IT were perfectly balanced.  

Edited by Lester Retsel

44 minutes ago, Devin said:

This will really hold you back lester, this is why you're so judgmental

i will probaby sound like Phil here, but nothing can really hold you back.  Everything happens for a reason, and all of your growth, or lack of, happens precisley as it should.  You are God, so do you think you would go into this without a plan?  Do not cut God to the quick.