Daily Appreciation Thread

Mandy

I watched a Ted talk a while ago about this woman who started a group of some kind and she talked about a phenomenon of how when people express what they want the most in a group, there's very often someone there who has just the solution. If anyone has a link to it, let me know because I can't find it again. 😂 Lately I've gotten to witness how this is working all around me. Cocreation at its best. 

Youtube Channel  

@Mandy @Blessed2 We got hit hard with 2 blizzards in a row the other day! Winter is definitely here!!🥶

@Mandy The female cardinal bird by the water bowl had hit the patio window right before the deer arrived. I got our cat carrier and put a towel in it, then put the bird in it after the deer left, because it was getting dark and the raccoons wouldv'e gotten it. I put in in the spare room, but poor thing was dead the next morning. 😢 

You're a thought. Do you think a thought is going to occupy 'no thought'.

The 'changeless' can be realized only when the 
ever-changing thought-flow stops.